Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much this.

As long as Lakers don't ring, I don't give a what Kawhi wins. To be 100% honest.
    Though you had it knocked, Rose. A whole 2nd generation of the champion gene.........& you blew it. Now look at ya:::bitter, fixated, intellectually barren. How does it feel to be knocked off your throne, to be seen face ass down in the caca?

I genuinely felt bad for ya's after Florida, but, you learned nary lesson then...no humility, no humanity. So, you were touched once again. & it's made ya mean, vindictive & soured your heart. Welcome to the group, take a seat and tell us, Rose...once-upon-a-time...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's sour grapes & you wishing for such, 313. Shame-on-you.
    He ain't coming, Dale.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    IWhat's diva about him is his reluctance to be transparent and properly communicate unless it benefits him to do so. It's worked in his favor up to this point, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of anyone he deals with. Obviously, he doesn't care.
    You mean he's a master tactician ala Hannibal ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was just plain absurd of the Spurs and their mafia to insinuate that KL didn't want to play, and to not believe his injury. That's the quickest way to alienate a player. The load management of the Raptors and the work he did before & after games during the playoffs demonstrated how serious the health issue was. The Spurs humiliated themselves. And since KL's honor had been impeccable up to the point that the Spurs dragged it through the mud through their countless surrogates in the media, they had to come up with a scapegoat - enter the evil uncle. It's completely beneath the organization to continue behaving the way they are about KL. To boo the guy was just disgusting. The Spurs used to be seen as a classy organization, never again.
    This has got to be a troll job. Has to be. A Sacramento Kings fan pretending to detest the lack of class of the San Antonio Spurs organization?! Is this Harlem Heat or the Thegreatyacht? Or even Apalosic? Has to be one of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news.

Thread Information