Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this is true then damn this really is Lavar ball 5.0 lmao!!!! Read the comments lmao

“ ima need you to move the raptors to LA in 24 hours “ lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just read the article, and I can’t figure out wtf it’s implying. Will check this thread later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes please summarize articles you plagiarize dont make us read the damn thing thx

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes please summarize articles you plagiarize dont make us read the damn thing thx
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't say LOL!!!!

But seriously this is all on Leonard. Uncle Dennis did not meet with George in secret to get him to bail on OKC. Number 2 is a ing snake. And Raps fans finally know what is up. You got a chip congrats. Back to the lottery..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Extremely vague.

Can't tell if author made it up or not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Extremely vague.

Can't tell if author made it up or not.
    Yea, not one "unreasonable request" listed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, that is a disspointing article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arguably the shrewdest handler in sports history. Weaseled his client's way out of playing for an entire year while siphoning 19M, resting his guy, getting a ring, then moving his guy to LA to get another (effectively) max deal. Only thing he didn't do was get a SuperMax and a decent shoe contract with a real bball shoe maker.

Would be lauded as an awesome business man, if not for the shady ways he does business.

The black Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would be lauded as an awesome business man, if not for the shady ways he does business.

The black Trump.
    Media must be extra careful on exactly how he is lauded, you being one of his dupes.

---

No. No one does wet work like Trump.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis wanted a real life velociraptor.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spurs so salty about No. 2. Every time you all talk about him it's hilarious. The Spurs mafia ran him out of town, and he humiliated you by winning a le. Maybe try not being dbags to your star player in the media? Nah.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Spurs so salty about No. 2. Every time you all talk about him it's hilarious. The Spurs mafia ran him out of town, and he humiliated you by winning a le. Maybe try not being dbags to your star player in the media? Nah.
    It's mostly Porker fans who don't want to admit that French Kobe ruined the Spurs franchise.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mostly Porker fans who don't want to admit that French Kobe ruined the Spurs franchise.
    Helping the Spurs to four championships is hardly leaving the organization in ruins. Ask Raptors fans, they are satisfied with just the one.
    We are all smart enough to recognize some players don't get a fair shake when it comes to contracts/money,(I've never heard of the Spurs not giving one of their players a fair shake). Kawhi Leonard got a fair shake just like every other player that's played for the Spurs, if he would have shown any interest in taking ownership of the team he would have gotten a super max, just like every other organization would have offered it him. It's funny, fans of other teams and media in general talk as if we didn't know Kawhi was the best player in the world. We've known what he is since 2014.
    The Spurs speak to their players on a man to man level, the goal is to win a championship. There are a bunch of players with different levels of skills that make up a team, and they are compensated accordingly. No favoritism is shown or outlandish accommodations appeased. Kawhi and his uncle obviously wanted to be seen as something more than a part of collection of players competing for the goal. It doesn't mean he's a bad player or person, just means he views himself as above our team. So in that case I'm glad he is gone, I do believe he turned his back on the Spurs for "temptations of the flesh". That's how I rationalize it at least, I could be wrong. However, I am still grateful for the 6 years he put in with our team.
    To believe the Spurs didn't have Kawhi's best interest at heart is blasphemous. As I was stated, we already knew what the entire country is apparently just figuring out, Kawhi is the best player in the world. Jalen Rose reported Kawhi was looking to leave San Antonio long before any comments by Parker,Manu, or Pop. For the core of our organization to speak out in the way they did, I'm sure they had already realized that Kawhi was lost, which lead me to feel that way. So I wasn't surprised he left, you could say shocked I suppose. We were all hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.
    Tony Parker is one of the greatest Spurs all time, he helped make our team strong enough with stand the blow of losing the greatest player of the current ERA after Timmy/Kobe retired. TP sensed a character issue opposed to the principles of the Spurs organization and called him out. I'm proud of him for that. Kawhi is now the enemy, and that is pretty fun. I haven't felt this level of a sense of rivalry since Lakers Spurs and Mavs battled it out in the 2000s.
    The Spurs will figure out how to thwart our new foe, just as we did the Shaq and Kobe Lakers and the Heatles.

For the record, for the media push the narrative of Lebron, KD, and now Kawhi possibly being top 10 all time is laughable.
    1999 Spurs knock out Lakers in route to le.
    2000 Lakers ring
    2001 Lakers knock out Spurs in route to le.
    2002 Lakers knock our Spurs in route to le.
    2003 Spurs knock out Lakers in route to le.
    2004 Lakers knock out Spurs in route to Finals appearance.
    2005 Spurs ring
    2007 Spurs ring
    2008 Lakers knock out Spurs in route to Finals.
    2009 Lakers ring
    2010 Lakers ring
    2013 Spurs knock out Kobeless Lakers in route to finals.
    2014 Spurs ring.

Timmy's 6 Finals appearances 5 Finals victories/Kobe's 7 Finals appearances 5 Finals victories coming out of the west is far more impressive than Lebron's 9 finals appearances 3 Finals victories. KD, Lebron, and Kawhi still have the crack the top 10 before being considered some of the greatest of all time, which Timmy and Kobe are.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It was just plain absurd of the Spurs and their mafia to insinuate that KL didn't want to play, and to not believe his injury. That's the quickest way to alienate a player. The load management of the Raptors and the work he did before & after games during the playoffs demonstrated how serious the health issue was. The Spurs humiliated themselves. And since KL's honor had been impeccable up to the point that the Spurs dragged it through the mud through their countless surrogates in the media, they had to come up with a scapegoat - enter the evil uncle. It's completely beneath the organization to continue behaving the way they are about KL. To boo the guy was just disgusting. The Spurs used to be seen as a classy organization, never again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was just plain absurd of the Spurs and their mafia to insinuate that KL didn't want to play, and to not believe his injury. That's the quickest way to alienate a player. The load management of the Raptors and the work he did before & after games during the playoffs demonstrated how serious the health issue was. The Spurs humiliated themselves. And since KL's honor had been impeccable up to the point that the Spurs dragged it through the mud through their countless surrogates in the media, they had to come up with a scapegoat - enter the evil uncle. It's completely beneath the organization to continue behaving the way they are about KL. To boo the guy was just disgusting. The Spurs used to be seen as a classy organization, never again.
    Whose ALT is this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is a diva though. This I'm a superstar and I want 60 games a year load management is pathetic. If you're a superstar you should go out on the floor every night that you can, and that includes playing through pain. To his credit he did seem to be doing that in the playoffs but people are paying lots of money to see you play and it sucks to disappoint fans who bought expensive tickets thinking you would play when you wanted a mental health day off.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fans can go jump in a lake. 82 games is ridiculously long. Spurs fans should know this, as they're the ones who invented load management and invented sitting an entire starting 5. But now that it doesn't work to their advantage, they're crybabies about it and insist that players should risk injuries to themselves for their own satisfaction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, DD. Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fans can go jump in a lake. 82 games is ridiculously long. Spurs fans should know this, as they're the ones who invented load management and invented sitting an entire starting 5. But now that it doesn't work to their advantage, they're crybabies about it and insist that players should risk injuries to themselves for their own satisfaction.
    Stomp that mudhole. Walk it dry, DD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I God's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a diva though. This I'm a superstar and I want 60 games a year load management is pathetic. If you're a superstar you should go out on the floor every night that you can, and that includes playing through pain. To his credit he did seem to be doing that in the playoffs but people are paying lots of money to see you play and it sucks to disappoint fans who bought expensive tickets thinking you would play when you wanted a mental health day off.
    I think Kawhi has a legitimate chronic injury that will force him to manage his work load for the rest of his career. What's diva about him is his reluctance to be transparent and properly communicate unless it benefits him to do so. It's worked in his favor up to this point, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of anyone he deals with. Obviously, he doesn't care.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi has a legitimate chronic injury that will force him to manage his work load for the rest of his career. What's diva about him is his reluctance to be transparent and properly communicate unless it benefits him to do so. It's worked in his favor up to this point, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of anyone he deals with. Obviously, he doesn't care.
    That's sour grapes & you wishing for such, 313. Shame-on-you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much this.

As long as Lakers don't ring, I don't give a what Kawhi wins. To be 100% honest.

Thread Information