Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the actual ? The Spurs just had a great draft and LW4 looks awesome.
    My original quote said Lonnie guiding them. Reading is a skill that should have been learned early on

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense but this is stupid. A drive by? What? How about just not signing a bad player of theirs to a bad deal? I would be disappointed in the Lyles deal if Morris never existed. The fact Klutch did that and the Lyles Deal. Yeah, I’m ing.

Regarding Kawhi and being nice I’m talking about letting their name get dragged while watching Kawhi win a le.

You dont operate a team by dragging a player through the mud. You operate it like a business but with class.

You signed a center who shoots threes to pretty much a 1 year deal for 5 million. If he’s bad you can buy him out easily or trade his contract. You can’t shun an agency just because their client is a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense but this is stupid. A drive by? What? How about just not signing a bad player of theirs to a bad deal? I would be disappointed in the Lyles deal if Morris never existed. The fact Klutch did that and the Lyles Deal. Yeah, I’m ing.

Regarding Kawhi and being nice I’m talking about letting their name get dragged while watching Kawhi win a le.
    Yes, your posts are stupid. "Being nice" is a ing re ed criticism. No offense, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was given two days. Two days were up. You don’t sit around and say “ok we’ll wait longer. Gmafb.
    You do for Morris if the alternative is Lyles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, your posts are stupid. "Being nice" is a ing re ed criticism. No offense, of course.
    Lol guy bringing up drive byes calling others stupid. Seen it all now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any dead money in year two is DUMB
    Is it? Next summer doesn't appear to be the year the Spurs are clearing cap space for, IMO.

Yeah. Unless you think just letting people bully you yields good things? Lyles on this team means nothing. Doesn’t move the needle at all.

You can claim something is better than nothing but when the something doesn’t move the needle you don’t eat a Sammy for it. It’s weak. Really weak and I’m shocked you’re ok with it for a player of Lyles caliber.

He’s not the only player left either.
    We can all hate Klutch but: 1) It doesn't appear as if they set out with the aim to screw the Spurs this summer. Happy accident on their part, most likely. 2) They're quickly growing so dealing with them is just the nature of the beast right now.

This isn't a street fight where agents and teams are out to punk each other. It's a business; a dirty one at that, tbh.

And the Spurs getting "punked" because they're "too nice" is just a national media narrative that doesn't have much basis in reality, tbh. That narrative would make sense if the Spurs would have sent Neph to LA or let Morris off the hook right away instead of drawing it out for an extra two days.

Bullock failed his physical and the Knicks were able to flip Morris before he signed the dotted line. Sucks but it's not much deeper than that, tbh.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do for Morris if the alternative is Lyles.

No, you don’t. You don’t let a player dictate your offseason nor blow alternatives. That’s horrible GMing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to on PATFO over the dead money part. They're almost certainly going to operate over the cap next summer. Dead money in the summer of 2021 would have sent me up the wall though.
    Carroll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2-yrs/$11M. 2nd year is Not guaranteed. Not bad.

Meh its an overpay. Its not the worst thing in the world, but this is just ty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it? Next summer doesn't appear to be the year the Spurs are clearing cap space for, IMO.

We can all hate Klutch but: 1) It doesn't appear as if they set out with the aim to screw the Spurs this summer. Happy accident on their part, most likely. 2) They're quickly growing so dealing with them is just the nature of the beast right now.

This isn't a street fight where agents and teams are out to punk each other. It's a business; a dirty one at that, tbh.

And the Spurs getting "punked" because they're "too nice" is just a national media narrative that doesn't have much basis in reality, tbh. That narrative would make sense if the Spurs would have sent Neph to LA or let Morris off the hook right away instead of drawing it out for an extra two days.

Bullock failed his physical and the Knicks were able to flip Morris before he signed the dotted line. Sucks but it's not much deeper than that, tbh.
    SA trades a player on a mistake ??

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omg 1 million dollars that can be stretched to nothing. The horror.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont operate a team by dragging a player through the mud. You operate it like a business but with class.

You signed a center who shoots threes to pretty much a 1 year deal for 5 million. If he’s bad you can buy him out easily or trade his contract. You can’t shun an agency just because their client is a dumbass.

Mugen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one calling a front office which has won five les and missed the playoffs last during the 20th century as "nice" and soft and what not. Figure it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA trades a player on a mistake ??
    It sucks but if you're the Spurs, you don't boycott Klutch unless you believe they maliciously hurt you on purpose. Do you think that's the case?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one calling a front office which has won five les and missed the playoffs last during the 20th century as "nice" and soft and what not. Figure it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I say it was a horror? I said SA didn’t muck up their future so that’s good but that’s not the bar for a good off season. They added a little dead money, lost a player for nothing and did nothing to tangibly improve while getting punked (don’t blame them for Morris , do for Lyles). That’s a C- unless something changes and let’s pray panic signing a bad Klutch player while overpaying them isn’t it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I say it was a horror? I said SA didn’t muck up their future so that’s good but that’s not the bar for a good off season. They added a little dead money, lost a player for nothing and did nothing to tangibly improve while getting punked (don’t blame them for Morris , do for Lyles). That’s a C- unless something changes and let’s pray panic signing a bad Klutch player while overpaying them isn’t it

They tangibly improved. You’re just too butt hurt over a player changing his mind to see it. Whatever, your problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The true horror is seeing you eat at a dinner table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the great Klutch Konspiracy is that they made the Spurs wait a week to sign Lyles? C'mon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks but if you're the Spurs, you don't boycott Klutch unless you believe they maliciously hurt you on purpose. Do you think that's the case?
    Yes I do. But besides the point how on Earth is passing on a player that doesn’t move the needle at all while keeping your money get classified as a boycott?

He sucks and the fact he sucks and happens to be a Klutch client should be more than enough to pass and in no way could be turned as a negative against SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But....the Spurs thought they had Morris and then they didn't. Klutch wins!!11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On one hand, Klutch seems pretty cancerous the way they handle things. On the other, Lyles wasn't going to be out of the NBA despite what people are saying. Spurs didn't really reward Klutch. Honestly, this is on Morris, but the end result is ending up with Lyles instead of Bertans which I definitely think sucks. Ultimately, even if it wasn't their fault, the responsibility not to let like that happen lands at PATFO.

I don't think its the end of the world, but I can understand anyone who is pissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the bright side, at least we didn't trade for Westbrook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao you were saying f Klutch like 5 seconds ago lmao. You’re great at using hyperbole. I didn’t knock everything SA has ever done or say they suck. You bringing up drive byes and 5 rings b*tch is you being dumb

Thread Information