Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 20-21 pick swap looks nice if the Thunder decide to fill out tank these next few years
    It's an optional swap. Thunder get to choose at the time of, of course they won't if their own pick is higher.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    That 20-21 pick swap looks nice if the Thunder decide to fill out tank these next few years
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , and we got an all star back. CP0...
    Umm, Westbrook’s deal isn’t much better

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden is moving back to point guard. Russ will be what he should've been all along: a slashing 2.

PG: Harden/Russ
    SG: Russ/Rivers
    SF: Gordon/House
    PF: Tucker/Clark
    C: Capela/???

I think the Rockets are going to deal for Kevin Love as well. They need a center who can shoot.
    After Harden & Russ they ain't got anything. Tucker is a waste of space & Gordon is all symbolism, no substance. Capela the same. & if Love tried to go in there they'd treat him like , & run him off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've already flip-flopped and started kissing his ass.
    Kinda like you and PG13 huh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A ring? How? Did they trade Frauden too and just not tell anyone yet?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I remember when he dubbed Durant as “Durbeta” but still photoshopped him in a Clippers jersey

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Killa you have nary a room after you trashed LeBron all those years
    Nicca I never trashed Bron.
    I said he needed to win more les... To be considered GOAT which was true.
    I also was one of the few that argued he had a shot at Goat still when many wrote him off in 2011.
    I also placed Bron over Bird before the win over State as the GOAT SF when many on here still try to argue to this day...
    Me knocking the chokes in 2010 and 2011 or arguing he wasn't better than Tim/Achilles etc sitting on zero or one ring... Are all fair arguments despite the team accomplishments narrative on here idgaf.
    I was raised you gotta at least get close in ring count to he considered greater than someone in te Goat debates (Horry don't count).
    At 3-6 tough to make Brin a goat case... But he rings for three different teams hus case is far more compelling. He has passed Tim and Achilles though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm, Westbrook’s deal isn’t much better
    And he is much much much better than CP3. This may be a mess but Rockets had to take a chance. Harden is 30. They were not going anywhere next season standing pat.. Even more talent spreads out in the league. This went from a possible mess with Lakers putting together another stupid ass Super-Team to talent spread out in the league more than ever.. Good move.. if the players had their way

Harden
    Rus
    Lebron
    AD
    Embiid

On 1 team..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I actually liked PG back in his Pacers days, I just criticized his pre-Leonard playoff chokes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And he is much much much better than CP3. This may be a mess but Rockets had to take a chance. Harden is 30. They were not going anywhere next season standing pat.. Even more talent spreads out in the league. This went from a possible mess with Lakers putting together another stupid ass Super-Team to talent spread out in the league more than ever.. Good move.. if the players had their way

Harden
    Rus
    Lebron
    AD
    Embiid

On 1 team..

no lmao! That would be a damn mess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no lmao! That would be a damn mess
    Point is I am glad the talent is spreading the out.. The West is more loaded next season than it has ever been. We don't need every young player in the league watching these Vets stack squads. Yes you need 2 good/great players. But not 3 or more. That is pathetic, and shame on Lebron for trying to do that.. Mother er wants to go down as the GOAT, and pulls BS like that..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Point is I am glad the talent is spreading the out.. The West is more loaded next season than it has ever been. We don't need every young player in the league watching these Vets stack squads. Yes you need 2 good/great players. But not 3 or more. That is pathetic, and shame on Lebron for trying to do that.. Mother er wants to go down as the GOAT, and pulls BS like that..

I see what you mean. It’s better this way tbh. GS really made it less entertaining. KD should have stayed in OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see what you mean. It’s better this way tbh. GS really made it less entertaining. KD should have stayed in OKC.
    Exactly.

You are a Lakers fans, and I am a Spurs fan. I can't imagine after a few tough playoff losses, Tim Duncan saying "Screw it, I am a FA and joining Shaq/Kobe to play PF for them". The league needs rivalries..

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly.

You are a Lakers fans, and I am a Spurs fan. I can't imagine after a few tough playoff losses, Tim Duncan saying "Screw it, I am a FA and joining Shaq/Kobe to play PF for them". The league needs rivalries..
    You can't restrain these players. You/We should count your/our blessings it took them as long as it did for them to wake-up & free themselves to the limited extent they have. If it weren't for (agents) they'd still be shackled by these owners/governors. And they know it.

& it's going to get worse. & it will never be what it was. Be grateful we had (it) as long as we did.

ADDENDUM:::& furthermore, let us face the bare facts: It was the black player who freed all players. White man was sated across the sports spectrum. Black man, conceived ostensibly in captivity was organically keen to the (restraint) & ready for the call to be freed, the mere sight of it, a powerful draw.
    Last edited by Thread; 07-12-2019 at 12:26 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly.

I mean TD is one of my favorite players I wouldn’t have minded it lmao jk but yea every team seems to have advantages and disadvantages matched up with one another so it’s a bit more equal now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

That would have been an all-time unstoppable team would have made Lebron/Wade/Bosh look like a JV team in comparison

then again, NBA salary cap back then wasn't tailored to really allow 3 prime superstars to play for the same team at market value... even if all of Horry/Fisher/Fox/George/Shaw/Walker/Slava had taken vet min deals not sure it would have been possible.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That would have been an all-time unstoppable team
    Not true. Kobe would have shut Shaq and Timmy down.

Now, put Vince or T-Mac on that team instead of Kobe and it would have been over for the league. The Shaq/Horry Laker dynasty that actually happened would look like a joke by comparison.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lol you hate Kobe huh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now, put Vince or T-Mac on that team instead of Kobe and it would have been over for the league.
    Vince/Tmac cousins were basically poor man's Kobe's and isoballers as well, so, weird post.

I think a better post is: put Nash, or prime Stockton on that team instead of Kobe. Now that one would make sense. But, VC/Mcgrady?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll take it over the DeMar/LaMarcus sandwich
    Difference is Russ/Harden will both be over 30% Usage rate while DeMar/LaMarcus will be in the low to mid 20s, with young players like Derrick White and Lonnie Walker getting more touches as the season goes on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Agreed. I wanted Kawhi for the laugh out louds here but honestly it's better this way...
    thel clips tho they acting like mavs fans here pre 2011
    And Kawhi too he led us on like a tease... Reap what you sow mother er.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Now, put Vince or T-Mac on that team instead of Kobe and it would have been over for the league. The Shaq/Horry Laker dynasty that actually happened would look like a joke by comparison.
    This Nicca... Loves Russ but hates Kobe, lol
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 07-12-2019 at 10:57 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Tyson Chandler 1 year deal with Rockets . Nene replacement

Thread Information