Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not national news since she is not black.

Why shot? Pigs are saying very little.
    They said the officer was driving his marked police SUV to take his K-9 to a veterinarian for a procedure when “he encountered" the girl.
    Body cam footage due out.

However she may not be lil Miss Innocent.
    "
    A photo of the replica gun showed it did not have a bright orange tip, as required by federal law to indicate it was not real."

Assuming the photo was not planted by cops, not smart to have a fake gun, however lots of unknowns still to come out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...cid=spartanntp
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 07-11-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks really young in this photo from the article. Not sure if up to date or only photo available.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You just posted a national news story about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya it's on some of the mainstreams now including Fake News CNN.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    It's on a national news feed

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not national news since she is not black.
    Try no national news cause she was fat, cop lucky she wasn't attractive. Whites love martyring their decent looking victims

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's on a national news feed
    You think Pav phoned it in to Anderson Cooper?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Fat ugly lesbian hipster, good, the world needs less of those

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well then it’s fake.
    All is well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fat ugly lesbian hipster, good, the world needs less of those
    McLovin over here. I can see why you have to ask for tips on dating here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So even cable news.

What exactly are you ing about as far as coverage goes?

Explain.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    McLovin over here. I can see why you have to ask for tips on dating here.
    I don't. I like normal, confident, sexy, smart, attractive, cute & independent women. The ogress in the OP doesn't qualify, sorry.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't. I like normal, confident, sexy, smart, attractive, cute & independent women. The ogress in the OP doesn't qualify, sorry.
    didn't you marry one?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    didn't you marry one?
    The one I'm with has a beautiful face and had a perfect body in 2016 when I met/married her, tbh. But she was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor on her pituitary which started growing about 2 years ago, so 2017 (according to doctors analysis), which has led to her gaining around 40-50 pounds and also about an inch in height even though she's 31. Weird. She's going to get surgery on it in a month or two, and it should eliminate her type 2 diabetes that also started in 2017 and help her lose weight rather quickly.

Her official diagnosis is "Cushing Syndrome" for the record.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Looks really young in this photo from the article. Not sure if up to date or only photo available.

Fabbs posting pics of underage girls.

Just another day here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one I'm with has a beautiful face and had a perfect body in 2016 when I met/married her, tbh. But she was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor on her pituitary which started growing about 2 years ago, so 2017 (according to doctors analysis), which has led to her gaining around 40-50 pounds and also about an inch in height even though she's 31. Weird. She's going to get surgery on it in a month or two, and it should eliminate her type 2 diabetes that also started in 2017 and help her lose weight rather quickly.

Her official diagnosis is "Cushing Syndrome" for the record.
    God damn. I go back and forth between thinking you are just some socially awkward dude who actually believes most of the he posts... or that your persona is one big joke and you've been trolling everbody for years now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    God damn. I go back and forth between thinking you are just some socially awkward dude who actually believes most of the he posts... or that your persona is one big joke and you've been trolling everbody for years now.
    Andy tells a lot of obvious lies to cover up the few truths that slip out, tbh. Reality is he's a skinny dude with a fat chick and working as a stocker at bath and body works or lowes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No lies in there. I'll provide doctor's reports if necessary

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy tells a lot of obvious lies to cover up the few truths that slip out, tbh. Reality is he's a skinny dude with a fat chick and working as a stocker at bath and body works or lowes.
    Skinny dude with a now-fat chick (hopefully temporarily), yes. As a backup I can get divorce & waiver-of-service next Feb-Mar after tax season and she'll accept, little she can do as a non-permanent resident vs. a US Citizen.

Now the work thing you've had all wrong from the get-go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just another in a long line of wannabe edgelords here who try way to ing hard to be interesting by being weird as .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Police release video of officer fatally shooting California teen 'in shooting stance'
    By Jay Croft, CNN 15 mins ago
    © Williams Family Hannah Williams fatal OIS July 5 2019.

Police say they found a replica handgun
    Fullerton Police on Friday shared the body camera footage in response to demands from the attorney representing the family of Hannah Williams. The footage is included in a 15-minute highly produced video that also includes in-studio narration by police officials, slowed-down footage of the shooting, radio transmissions, sub les and still images.

No audio was recorded by the police officer's body camera in the moments leading up to the shooting.
    In the video, Fullerton Police Chief Bob Dunn says the police investigation into the July 5 shooting is continuing.
    'Graphic and difficult to watch'
    Asked by CNN why the police department released the body camera footage in an edited video, rather than just in a raw format, police spokesman Lt. Jon Radus said that it is department practice in the case of body-worn cameras (BWC).
    "It is our practice to release 'Briefings' to explain the BWC videos and incident to provide context (not opinions as we explain, but context). Plus, there is editing that must occur in order to protect the iden y of those in the video, such as the 17-year-old female," Radus said.
    "While family and media may identify her by name and picture, we do not out of respect for her family, as well as requirements we adhere to in the State of California regarding minors," he said.
    Dunn also said the body camera footage contains images that may be disturbing.
    "When a police officer uses force to arrest a suspect or to fend off an attack, it can be graphic and difficult to watch," Dunn says. "In addition, there may be strong language used by those in the video. Viewer discretion is advised, especially for young children and sensitive viewers."
    Police have not identified the officer, who is on paid administrative leave while an investigation continues.
    Hannah was on antidepressants and might have wanted to harm herself, her father told a 911 operator while seeming to fight back tears. He had called to report her missing, not knowing about the shooting, police said.
    He also told the operator he didn't believe she had any weapons with her.
    Teen's SUV struck police car, prosecutors say
    Hannah was driving an SUV in Anaheim at about 7 p.m. before she was killed.
    The officer was taking his K9 police dog partner to a veterinarian when he saw her vehicle speed by, police say.
    At some point, Hannah's SUV and the officer's police car "made physical contact," the Orange County District Attorney's office said.
    In the video, Radus, the public information officer, says the SUV made a U-turn and ended up facing the wrong way on the freeway. The officer got out of his vehicle and approached, when he saw the teen standing outside of her vehicle and apparently pointing a gun at him.
    Radus says Williams confronted the officer in a "shooting stance with both arms extended in front of her, pointing a gun directly at the officer."
    The officer then shot her.
    Hannah falls to the pavement and the officer orders her to roll over onto her stomach.
    She begins to cry for help and repeatedly says she can't breathe.
    "Where you hit, ma'am?" asks someone, apparently the officer who shot her.
    Hannah tells the officer she's been hit in the chest and cries "Help me, please."
    The body camera video shows an apparent witness approaching the scene to help the officer before medics arrived.
    The man picks up what the officer believed was a gun and can be heard in the video saying, "It's a replica."
    The man sits with Hannah and tries to calm her, saying "You're OK" over and over and "Stay with me, you're fine."
    The officer applies a tourniquet to her leg, where blood and a tear in her pants are visible.
    A Beretta replica
    In the video, police show a photo of the replica they say Hannah was holding. It is "nearly indistinguishable" from an actual handgun, Radus said.
    "The gun was later identified as a replica handgun designed to look like a real Beretta 92FS," the Orange County District Attorney's Office said.

Emergency workers transported Hannah to a hospital, where she died.
    Father says she might have wanted to harm herself
    Police also released the audio of what they say in the video is a 911 call made by Hannah's father about 90 minutes after the shooting but before he knew about it. He tells the operator that Hannah had taken the family's rental car and had been missing for about three hours.
    Lee Merritt, attorney for Hannah's family, told CNN he had seen the video, but the family has decided not to watch it.
    "It was accurate but incomplete," Merritt said. "We don't have the 30 seconds of missing audio so we don't know whether the officer issued verbal commands. We don't see the crash, or what caused it."
    Asked by CNN about the missing audio from the body camera footage, Radus, the police spokesman, explained it was the result of a 30-second buffer.
    The family said through Merritt that Hannah had no history with weapons, nor did she have any known issues with drugs or alcohol. The teen was an inexperienced driver, he said, and may never have been on the freeway before.
    Struggles with her mental health
    Merritt said at a news conference that the family doesn't want to cast blame, but wanted to know what happened to their daughter.
    The family didn't know before Friday that Hannah was in a "shooting stance" when the officer approached.
    "If they had known that from the beginning it would have given them a bit more closure," he said.
    "For over a year Hannah struggled with mental health concerns," Merritt said. "She was at a particularly high point in those struggles. From this family's perspective that day, she was operating not only as normal but on a high level."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Suicide by cop

Thread Information