Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seriously think Pop will consider playing Murray at the two?
    Murray already is a two. He's only a PG because he can't shoot and is on the Parker track.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seriously think Pop will consider playing Murray at the two?
    It makes no difference whether one calls him a one or a two, SG or PG in my example. I think Pop is completely comfortable with Murray playing with Forbes, Mills or Weatherspoon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not that dumb to give up picks for an injury prone player while not actually being contenders, are we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just read that they plan to run with Gallo, Paul, Adams and Alexander..I doubt they trade him and I would not give up a first for a one year rental on someone who is not going to make a difference and probably wont even play 2/3 of the season.

They arent even looking to move him but this is spurs fans new wet dream along with covington

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just read that they plan to run with Gallo, Paul, Adams and Alexander..I doubt they trade him and I would not give up a first for a one year rental on someone who is not going to make a difference and probably wont even play 2/3 of the season.
    Getting paul is a huge indicator they're rebuilding for the future. Paul might even get traded.

You have to take risk and Galo does raise the ceiling for San Antonio. It doesnt matter if he plays 50 if hes there in the playoffs

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy has only played over 60 games in a season what? 3 times? Probably would be a nice fit but I don’t trust his health for what they would have to give up to get him. Likely a young prospect and at least 2 draft picks.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wat are we giving up tbh

All our draft picks until 2026.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes no difference whether one calls him a one or a two, SG or PG in my example. I think Pop is completely comfortable with Murray playing with Forbes, Mills or Weatherspoon.
    There is zero chance Murray come's off the bench. He will be our starting pg on day 1 even if you don't approve.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam Amick: For those wondering, source tells @TheAthletic that OKC does this deal with full anticipation that Chris Paul will be part of a good team that now has a treasure trove of future assets. Gallinari, SGA, Adams, Roberson, Noel core, and EIGHT new 1st rounders, as @Travonne noted. – via Twitter sam_amick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam Amick: For those wondering, source tells @TheAthletic that OKC does this deal with full anticipation that Chris Paul will be part of a good team that now has a treasure trove of future assets. Gallinari, SGA, Adams, Roberson, Noel core, and EIGHT new 1st rounders, as @Travonne noted. – via Twitter sam_amick
    gallo aint going anywhere def not here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm Presti and you call me want Gallinari, I'm insisting on one of the young guards in the package.......and I don't mean Forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is zero chance Murray come's off the bench. He will be our starting pg on day 1 even if you don't approve.
    I don't care if he starts or not. Who starts at PG isn't even important to this scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is overrated af anyway. Slightly richer man's Dario Saric.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, my guess is that Presti wants to let the team ride for a bit to see if they're good enough to use some of those assets to try to contend. If they aren't, he'll likely flip right into sell mode.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made of glass and a terrible performer in real games, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I suspect they'll wait to till Feb to evaluate. If they do decide to wait till Feb the spurs can probably get him for a cheaper price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another stretch PF....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol sam amick got his sources mixed up.

Woj just tweeted OKC is looking to trade Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberson is the more realistic target tbh. He might be completely broken down at this point but it's worth a shot with the wings in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Adams as Gandalf, CP3 and Mills, they’d look like the fellowship of the ring

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just not that good.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets trade davis bertans.......... oh wait already did for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just not that good.
    low iq

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, thats why i think a first rounder+2nd rounder is neccessary. Maybe thrown in metu too.

The smart move for OKC is to wait till feb though and see who is desperate enough to give them 3 picks for an expiring.
    Metu? Y'all think way to highly of Spurs second round scrubs. Dude won't even be in the leave anymore in a couple of seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I better trade for Morris from the Knicks

Thread Information