My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No character, primadonna, can't tust him in elimination games.

He might had done better in the East but out in the mean West his flaws are clear as day.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Keeping Kendrick Perkins instead was definitely the better choice

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Keeping Kendrick Perkins instead was definitely the better choice
    Your red lettering is all over the NBA Forum Page, dj! It's like Christmas in July.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes! That much talent was going to find a way to win a le one way or another.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. 3 superstars/HOFers on the same team + Ibaka + 3 and D role players, would have been better than the Warriors and the Warriors before the Warriors ever happened and Durant would never have gone to the Warriors. OKC would have likely won 4 straight les from 2013-2016 and who knows beyond that, but keeping Perkins over Harden was the dumbest managerial decision in NBA history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously the wrong call, but it happened just as the NBA was changing. Compared to Westbrook, Harden had the much better 2pt%, the much better 3pt%, the much better eFG%-- in today's NBA, most GMs trade Westbrook instead of Harden. Scary to think what that team would've been if they'd gotten some defense and shooting in a Westbrook trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously the wrong call, but it happened just as the NBA was changing. Compared to Westbrook, Harden had the much better 2pt%, the much better 3pt%, the much better eFG%-- in today's NBA, most GMs trade Westbrook instead of Harden. Scary to think what that team would've been if they'd gotten some defense and shooting in a Westbrook trade.
    Harden gets to the foul line much more often. Efficiency wise, he plays better with other iso stars (Durant, Westbrook) as opposed to guys like Paul and Dwight Howard who have/had other good qualities but can't really easily score or create their own shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No heart, melts in big games, bad culture guy, not charismatic...

This is not a computer game.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I hear Martin & Lamb are doing great; and the OKC totally thrived in the playoffs under Westbrook's leadership; totally worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Martin & Lamb are doing great; and the OKC totally thrived in the playoffs under Westbrook's leadership; totally worth it.
    They did pretty well with KD + Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In hindsight has OP always been a got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No heart, melts in big games, bad culture guy, not charismatic...

This is not a computer game.
    Westbrook shot below 40% in all three of their recent first round playoff exits. His "charisma" wasn't doing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook shot below 40% in all three of their recent first round playoff exits. His "charisma" wasn't doing anything.
    You still had KD at that point...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In hindsight has OP always been a got?
    no, i straight up called what will happen with LeBron last season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It wasn't Westbrook or Harden it was Harden or Ibaka and the Thunder chose Ibaka. Big mistake.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It wasn't Westbrook or Harden it was Harden or Ibaka and the Thunder chose Ibaka. Big mistake.
    Back then big men still meant something. Now, it looks terrible but then it was a tossup, imo. I don't think the Thunder knew at the time about the impending revenue/salary explosion so I cant fault them much for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No... it was Harden or PORKins and Presti chose the fat one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely not. Wasn't it just over the luxury tax or something? It's embarrassingly cheap for a sports franchise with billionaires to squander their future on such petty debts.

It's incredible to realize how much talent has been through OKC but they don't have any rings to show for it. How many teams have had what the Thunder had but no rings and only one Finals appearance, and all within the past 10 years too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely not. Wasn't it just over the luxury tax or something? It's embarrassingly cheap for a sports franchise with billionaires to squander their future on such petty debts.

It's incredible to realize how much talent has been through OKC but they don't have any rings to show for it. How many teams have had what the Thunder had but no rings and only one Finals appearance, and all within the past 10 years too?
    Presti is not the owner...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We get for letting go of russel and Randel. These s lost harden KD Westbrook and Ibaka lol

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Karma's punishment for screwing Seattle. OKC's ownership group are a bunch of miserly thieves.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I agree about the cheapness but Presti himself still ed up because IIRC he could have just amnestied Perkins and been able to meet Harden’s ask while staying under the luxury tax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your red lettering is all over the NBA Forum Page, dj! It's like Christmas in July.
    Except "Fah rah rah rah raaaaah rah rah .... rah... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have let go of Westbrook and kept Harden and Durant. They would have done well together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We get for letting go of russel and Randel. These s lost harden KD Westbrook and Ibaka lol
    The topic is Harden.

Thread Information