Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping Metu would show off his development. Ewwbanks has displayed a lot of offensive skills and could very much get picked up by another team, in case he doesn’t pan out with Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion wasn't much better

but zionstans will stan

Both RJ and Zion look a lot shorter and "not long" as a consequence Zion had problems with length and strength in summer league. What does he doe when he is up against Davis or even Poltl in the paint?

but he is fat

lol
    ESPN hyped that Duke team up to the gills. Best team ever. A lot of teams bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping Metu would show off his development. Ewwbanks has displayed a lot of offensive skills and could very much get picked up by another team, in case he doesn’t pan out with Spurs.
    I think Eubanks scoring has been boosted because decent post play from the bigs overall in the SL has been almost non-existent.. at least I haven't seen it. It's been all guards and forwards. He has shown the good timing, tracking, and recovery skills on the blocks though..

Metu.. smh. He should be a SF, just has zero SF skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would you have drafted 1st overall?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you look at Kryzewski(con man) and the talent he has sent to the NBA

JJ Redick Shane Battier Danny Ferry Jay Williams Johny Dawkins Elton Brand Carlos Boozer NOlanSMieth Jahil Okafor

Let's leave out Grant Hill ( honorable mention Bobby Hurley...bad luck dude) for obvious reasons.

Are you telling me that ZION and RJ are better NBA talents than THOSE MEN and they had journeyman stints in the NBA to out and out flameouts?

The DUKE brand in the NBA should be Doodoo but that PT Barnume mike will get you a big contract just like Calipari...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would you have drafted 1st overall?
    A GM in that position probably gets fired for trading that pick away, but I probably would have. Maybe Zion is good, but he doesn't even project in a position in the NBA. The fact that he's a fat fuck right now isn't a good sign. Barrett has the same entitled mentality with few skills to speak of.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it before this draft was really weak on game changing talent. Lots of decent players but no dominant will be franchise altering type of player. I think a lot of players were over hyped which was good for us in getting the silent but deadly kinda players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, I like Drew Eubanks a lot. He's really athletic for his size and is a chippy dick to opposing players on the court. He has nice hands and seems to know where to cut to get to the basket. I don't project him much beyond a third center, but if he can develop a J and cut down on the fouls, he's not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that he's a fat fuck right now isn't a good sign. Barrett has the same entitled mentality with few skills to speak of.
    Kids eat a lot of junk food. They have to crack the whip and assign him an assistant/chef tbh. He is gonna get the cardio now w/ the NBA schedule, but he obviously needs to change his diet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids eat a lot of junk food. They have to crack the whip and assign him an assistant/chef tbh. He is gonna get the cardio now w/ the NBA schedule, but he obviously needs to change his diet.
    Kids eat a lot of junk food but they also run around and play outside. Zion looks like he's been sitting on his ass since March.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it before this draft was really weak on game changing talent. Lots of decent players but no dominant will be franchise altering type of player. I think a lot of players were over hyped which was good for us in getting the silent but deadly kinda players.
    Can't just be this year's draft but also last year!

Who was drafted in 2018 and didn't show up?

Didn't Keldon Johnson matchup up well against Miles Bridges (#12 2018 NBA Draft)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids eat a lot of junk food but they also run around and play outside. Zion looks like he's been sitting on his ass since March.
    Yeah, dude looked more out of shape than his usual in game 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the most HYPED lottery picks are even in the Top 10....

lol
    Those guys are beyond SL. They are busy working on their shoe deals.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Eubanks scoring has been boosted because decent post play from the bigs overall in the SL has been almost non-existent.. at least I haven't seen it. It's been all guards and forwards. He has shown the good timing, tracking, and recovery skills on the blocks though..

Metu.. smh. He should be a SF, just has zero SF skills.
    and zero PF and C skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, I like Drew Eubanks a lot. He's really athletic for his size and is a chippy dick to opposing players on the court. He has nice hands and seems to know where to cut to get to the basket. I don't project him much beyond a third center, but if he can develop a J and cut down on the fouls, he's not bad.
    If he can develop into a Kelly Olynyk type (spry, average defense, average jumper) that would be more than enough to stay on an NBA roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's having fun too.. smiling and clapping (the good kind not the Jeff Ayers kind) after plays. He's clearly comfortable. Hope he brings that same attitude come October

I've been noticing Murray trying to talk down to him (in a motivational type of way) on Instagram (even though he's a year and one season ahead of him) would be nice to see Lonnie tell him to go fuck himself (figuratively at least) and assert his own claim to a leadership role on the squad.
    The ABSOLUTE last thing we need is a replay of the Mavericks 3Js disaster, where they bickered and fought, and ultimately all left the franchise.

"A coach can't change people," Gregg Popovich said before the Spurs obliterated the Nets on New Year's Eve. "They are who they are. No matter what team you're talking about, a coach can be observant and try to put his team in situations both on and off the court where some of that can develop, some of the camaraderie sorts of things. But you can't change people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but like his surname's sake John "hot plate" Williams(and DeMarcus Russel NFL)
    JaMarcus Russell didn't fail because of fat, he failed because he was a knuclehead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and zero PF and C skills.
    True.. all I can honestly say I've seen him do that looks like a strength is a quick jump and decent vertical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ABSOLUTE last thing we need is a replay of the Mavericks 3Js disaster, where they bickered and fought, and ultimately all left the franchise.
    I don't want that either, but you walk a fine line as an unproven player trying to be the alpha and talk to people like they're beneath you. I've been seeing some of these motivational messages DJ has been sending to Lonnie and it's like Lonnie is a kid under his wing, but dude is only 2 years ahead of him. We'll see how it plays out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JaMarcus Russell didn't fail because of fat, he failed because he was a knuclehead
    JaMarcus Russell failed IMO because he was sipping (and selling apparently) drank by the gallon and eating a fuck load of food when he was leaning and high

Thread Information