Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Millennial Messiah

ans/Bucs: Are the worst teams in the league, as they were unfortunate as to be picking 1 and 2 in the 2015 Draft. Hey, they'll get to do it again!
    Chiefs/Chargers: Start season 10-0 heading into the W11 Mexican Showdown before each have a bye. Maybe this time they'll actually play in Mexico?
    Chiefs/Chargers: Stumble down the stretch after piping-hot most of season; Chargers drop 5 in a row before winning W17 (which is meaningless to KC)
    Jaguars: Defense comes back to life, but Nick Foles proves mortal with Lesser Doug at coach. Still respectable at times. Better than the...
    Texans: Finally get to fire Bill O'Brien after another disappointing season; long overdue. J.J. Watt politely requests a trade; also overdue.
    Bengals: Finally admit the soulless freckled ginger Irish drunk under center isn't a starting caliber thrower and needs to hit the road- umm, the pub.
    Falcons: Are forced to give Dan Quinn the axe and start to rebuild a bit after another disappointing season, this time with less injuries to blame.
    Dolphins: Manage to win their first 2 regular season games and finish 1-13. They'll still probably need to trade up a bit for Tua T., however.
    Ravens:
    Have a chance to win the division, enter the playoffs and knock the Browns out by winning in week 17, but their plans are foiled by the...
    Steelers: After a pedestrian up-and-down season, their pride kicks in at the last minute to knock out their archrival Ravens out while finishing .500.
    Jets: From top to bottom, a talented mess. Team chemistry clearly knocks the team down in 2019, but their future is decent in view of the age of the...
    Patriots: Do their thing. A couple boring road losses here, a couple NFC East defeats there. Bad division. Nothing to see here. Beat the Chiefs again.
    Cardinals: They're bad, but they have a few easy games. They play in an incredible division, with rookies at HC/QB, so 4-12 is... not bad?
    Eagles: #1 on offense, and mostly in the air. Carson Wentz stays healthy and is far and away the MVP with well over 50 TDs and 5,000 passing yards.
    Cowboys: #1 in rushing offense, and, perhaps suprisingly, edge a few teams out to finish #1 on defense. Cowboys/Eagles is a big media thing in 2019.
    Redskins: Start off bad, then win a handful of games before losing again down the stretch. Gruden stays. Haskins plays little if at all. Better than the...
    Giants: Switch back-and-forth between Eli Manning and Dan Jones throughout the regular season in somewhat embarrassing fashion. An unsorted mess.
    Colts: Dominate the division, though they take the regular season a little lighter knowing their division is bad. Andrew Luck doesn't get re-injured.
    Raiders:
    Come all the way back in regular season from atrocious start, but lose play-in game with slipping Broncos. Still finish 8-8 in stacked division.
    Panthers: Start 1-2 including bad loss at Arizona, but storm back, trip up in New Orleans, but take their win-and-in Week 17 matchup over the...
    Saints:
    Lose play-and-in final Sunday Night game in Charlotte. Go home early despite sterling 11-5 season, and their fans cry foul yet again, but the...
    Rams: Fail to make the playoffs despite a 12-4 record! This breaks all kinds of records for the NFC and any NFL conference in general. Media freaks out.
    Packers: Benefit from all this. Beat the upstart Lions in Week 17 which becomes a play-and-in game late in the 4th quarter after the Vikings shock the...
    Bears: Come into Week 17 y; but for revenge for 2018, Minnesota pridefully spoils Chicago's season, allowing the great Aaron Rodgers into the mix.
    Vikings: Decide against firing Mike Zimmer. Another disappointing finish, though all 4 teams in division had a chance to win it going into Week 16.
    Browns: Win their first division and earn their first playoff birth since, I dunno, the Civil War. Fans go nuts. They deserve it!

LAC 29 - CLE 16(Despite a poor finish to regular season, Chargers' experience proves too much for Browns' first year back in contention)
    DEN 19 - IND 24 (Surprise team of the AFC, the Broncos, fall short on offense in the playoffs at Indy. No miracle for Flacco this time)
    PHI 41 - GB 27 (Eagles' #1-ranked offense proves lethal against poor Green Bay defense despite a bounce-back year for Aaron Rodgers)
    SF 20 - CAR 17 OT (Three 12-4 NFC West teams, but Rams get edged out due to tiebreakers. Cinderella 49ers steal a huge one in Carolina)

IND 31 - NE 34 (Luck keeps it compe ive and fun, but not quite good enough in Brady's House)
    LAC 39 - KC 38 (In a wild shootout, Chargers repeat history by advancing on a last-play two point conversion to stun Chiefs)
    PHI 46 - SEA 40 OT (Eagles build huge lead; Seattle comes all the way back to force OT, but in OT Wilson gets into FG range and throws Pick 6)
    SF 13 - DAL 26 (Cowboys' defense and grinding run game simply just too much for Cinderella 49ers to overcome this deep in the postseason)

LAC 30 - NE 32 (Chargers get soooooooooo very close... only to doink a medium-range field goal on the last play)
    PHI 27
    - DAL 30(On final Dallas drive, Cowboys surprise Eagles with a smart late run play that goes for the game-winning TD)

DAL 27 - NE 23 (Jason Witten catches championship-winning TD; heads back into retirement a little happy; Jason Garrett receives a lifetime extension and a twenty-feet-tall statue outside the stadium)

Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-12-2019 at 10:30 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    All I read was photobucket

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All I read was photobucket
    Oh snap, I forgot the Bills.

Here goes:

Bills: Another down season with a lowly roster and poor quarterback play. The good news, at least their fans have beef on weck!

Division Winners

Pats
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Colts
    Rams
    Saints
    IF.....Wentz stays healthy the Eagles, if not....Cowboys
    Bears

WC....Browns, Chiefs, Cowboys/Eagles, Seahawks.

Pats ...yawn vs Saints in the biggie.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Division Winners

Pats
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Colts
    Rams
    Saints
    Bears

I don't know why some people are still high on the Steelers honestly. They're basically back to 2012-2013 levels with a worse/older version of their dilapidated QB. He's shown he can't win without great skill players and/or a great defense.

I still think they win 6-8 games, maybe up to 9.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2019-20 NFL MVP – Carson Wentz. The Eagles will have the #1 offense in the NFL in 2019, including by far and away the #1 passing assault. Barring injury, Wentz will earn his first MVP trophy and, at minimum, seriously threaten Peyton Manning's 2013 campaign while outperforming Patrick Mahomes' 2018 season. The chief (pun intended) reason? The Eagles simply have the best and deepest barrage of skill players in the NFL, as well as arguably the best pass-blocking offensive line. Wentz will return to and exceed his 2017 form, and Philadelphia will be routinely scoring in the upper 30s, 40s and 50s and emerge victorious the vast majority of the time.

In addition, the Eagles' running game should remain below average, which will allow for (and necessitate) Wentz to pad his passing stats tremendously. While Mahomes had 50 touchdowns a year ago, he likely could have had more without touchdown-vulture Kareem Hunt on the team most of the season. Even Manning in 2013 had Knowshon Moreno who was a stud that year and rushed for over 1,000 yards and 10 touchdowns; plus two other backs with significant rushing stats. Wentz doesn't have an RB1 at all, so this will allow him to challenge for an all-time great statistical record through the air, plus a 13-win season which will earn him this great regular season honor. All of this, of course, assumes he remains healthy throughout the season.

I don't know why some people are still high on the Steelers honestly. They're basically back to 2012-2013 levels with a worse/older version of their dilapidated QB. He's shown he can't win without great skill players and/or a great defense.

I still think they win 6-8 games, maybe up to 9.
    Who is high on the Steelers?

The Bengals suck.
    Jackson will prove he is no NFL QB.
    The Browns a ??? right now.

A 10-6 could win the division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who is high on the Steelers?

The Bengals suck.
    Jackson will prove he is no NFL QB.
    The Browns a ??? right now.

A 10-6 could win the division.
    There won't be a 10 win team.

I have the

Browns at 9-7. Young as , but way too damn talented to completely fail.
    Ravens at 8-8. Choke at the end, per par.
    Steelers at 8-8. Late season rally, but not quite enough. They're basically the same team as 2013. Minus old men Polamalu/Taylor of course.
    Bugles at 3-13. They gonna need a new QB very soon. But who, other than a career journeyman, would want to play there? Even Carson Palmer scoffed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Division Winners

Pats
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Colts
    Rams
    Saints
    Bears

I do believe you posted this before Hill was exonerated by the NFL... so I'm assuming you're flipping Chargers/Chiefs at this point

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners win it all

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    - assaults
    - protests
    - commercials

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    - assaults
    - protests
    - commercials
    Hopefully much less of that this year now that most of that crap has been played out.

PHI 27
    - DAL 30(On final Dallas drive, Cowboys surprise Eagles with a smart late run play that goes for the game-winning TD)

LOL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hey, a broken ginger clock is right twice a day!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Here is the modified version of the original post using Imgur instead of Photobucket.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 08-01-2019 at 06:59 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC

AFC North:

Browns 9-7 (4)
    Steelers 8-8
    Ravens 8-8
    Bengals 3-13

AFC South:

Colts 10-6 (3)
    Texans 6-10
    Jaguars 5-11
    ans 2-14

AFC East:

Patriots 12-4 (2)
    Jets 5-11
    Bills 5-11
    Dolphins 3-13

AFC West:

Chiefs 13-3 (1)
    Chargers 11-5 (5)
    Broncos 10-6 (6)
    Raiders 8-8

NFC

NFC North:

Packers 9-7 (4)
    Bears 9-7
    Lions 8-8
    Vikings 7-9

NFC South:

Panthers 11-5 (3)
    Saints 11-5
    Falcons 6-10
    Buccaneers 2-14

NFC East:

Cowboys 13-3 (1)
    Eagles 13-3 (5)
    Redskins 4-12
    Giants 3-13

NFC West:

Seahawks 12-4 (2)
    Rams 12-4 (6)
    49ers 10-6
    Cardinals 8-8

Just replace the 49ers with the Rams in the OP. I re-evaluated the SF roster and they're just not quite good enough yet. They will surprise a lot at 10-6, but I have them losing to Arizona twice because they have their number. I think Arizona surprises a lot of people with the new HC/QB combo, but die down the stretch and go 8-8.

Bold prediction: None of the 8 West teams in the NFL finish below .500.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    theres no way the texans/ ans are that bad, and you have the broncos doing to well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    theres no way the texans/ ans are that bad, and you have the broncos doing to well.
    I don't completely disagree but I am bullish on the Broncos for some reason this year because I think they can be a similar archetype of team as the AZ Cardinals from 13-16. If they can protect the strong arm pocket passer (Flacco/Lock) they can hit a lot of passes downfield with the type of skill position talent they have. Lindsay ran well behind a below average O-Line last year and that line should be better this year. And their defense should be back to top 10 form assuming they are healthy; Miller still in his prime with Chubb coming into his, is a nightmare, and their back 7 should be better than last year. Also their coaching is much improved this year from last. If the Broncos don't do as well as I think, it'll be because the Raiders unexpectedly did -- and they essentially swapped places.

Color me crazy but I'm not high at all on any AFC South team other than the Colts. Tennessee has a major issue at QB; they have a top 10 RB who will pile up the yards, but many of them empty; interior OL is a problem; skill position talent is a big problem for an already bad QB. Defense lost a lot of pieces from a deep but not star studded defense. I think the offense will be atrocious, defense will be middling and they'll be picking top 2 next year.

Houston is the team people are overrating that I'm just not high on at all. They have the tendency to disappoint when people expect things out of them. Their head coach is a downright buffoon, worse game manager than either Harbaugh and I predict that this is the year they finally cut his fat ass by black monday. Their roster is extremely top heavy with little to no depth anywhere. Their OL is still a disaster and the QB is a good improvisor but still struggles to make accurate throws from a clean pocket. No tight end. Clowney situation a big distraction. Poor back 7. No backup QB. Questionable kicker. But most of all, bad head coach who's been there way too long.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have to revise this AGAIN to reflect the Colts going back to near the basement. Ouch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    . Wrong thread

Thread Information