Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh media portraying like it's the end for them. I think it's a great idea to retool since PG forced his way out and WB wanted a trade. Presti got picks and hopefully this rebuilding will pay off in the long term. I was hoping the Spurs would do this when Nephew wanted out and wouldnt even play. But Pop wants to stay compe ive in his twilight years and honestly not a fan of giving those bad contracts just for their vet presence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bounce back to what? First round limbo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They weren't going anywhere except broke. At least with some picks they can control their salary and develop a team instead of this real TV bull that Westbrook and Harden do.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They weren't going anywhere except broke. At least with some picks they can control their salary and develop a team instead of this real TV bull that Westbrook and Harden do.
    Tell it, D. Testify, you big, beautiful DMC, you!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bounce back to what? First round limbo?
    In the West in the playoffs anything can happen...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bounce back to what?
    seattle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well considering they have like 16 picks coming up maybe theyll draft well and bounce back eventually

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well considering they have like 16 picks coming up maybe theyll draft well and bounce back eventually
    They also have a great first building block in SGA. He's going to be a special player.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They also have a great first building block in SGA. He's going to be a special player.
    They wanted him here & remain green with jealousy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were the beneficiaries of three MVP level players in the draft and still couldn't win a single championship. Presti is obviously a great basketball mind and an advanced stats guy but somehow still went with a low efficiency high usage point guard and an antiquated center... shows just how hard it is to win a le in the NBA.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    smh media portraying like it's the end for them. I think it's a great idea to retool since PG forced his way out and WB wanted a trade. Presti got picks and hopefully this rebuilding will pay off in the long term. I was hoping the Spurs would do this when Nephew wanted out and wouldnt even play. But Pop wants to stay compe ive in his twilight years and honestly not a fan of giving those bad contracts just for their vet presence
    OKC are officially basement dwellers for the next decade. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' franchise. Relying on the draft makes me lol. College basketball/AAU ball is for suckers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They better or Presti is the WC Ainge

How many 1sts will Presti have to surrender to get rid of CP0 contract? I'm guessing 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to irrelevant times Thunder fan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many 1sts will Presti have to surrender to get rid of CP0 contract? I'm guessing 10
    you sure? maybe none...a team like the wolves could probably be more than happy to trade Teague expiring and Dieng two year deals straight up for Paul...and frankly I think a good amount of Paul bad season was because he didn't have any chance to run the team. With Wolves he could take his time and concentrate just on defense and in feeding perimeter players (Culver, Wiggins, Towns)...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ainge won a championship, Presti didn't, unless you count when he was an assistant with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're going by the Boston/76ers model of gathering draft picks, then OKC can look to be relatively awful for the next few years and then maybe begin to challenge for a le in what, 2024? Seems like Presti is getting all of this praise for dismantling a team and starting from scratch. I guarantee that if Presti could do it all over, he'd trade Westbrook for a couple of defenders/shooters to put around Durant & Harden, and they'd probably win a le or two. Westbrook's style of play (inefficient) was the common thread for Durant and Paul George that led them both to the same conclusion: a championship is nearly impossible with this guy at the point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ainge was gifted KG then won ONE championship**, Presti didn't, unless you count when he was an assistant with the Spurs.
    FIFY

**lost to Kobe Bean

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone thinks that squad with Paul is a playoff team.

I think it was SR21.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Rondo missed with that second one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bounce back...

to Seattle

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bounce back...

to Seattle
    Prob end up in Anaheim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count