My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I passed yesterday by the Ritz-Carlton on my way home, I live in the same Sherbrooke street few km from there. There was a lot of people waiting in the entrance, mostly kids.

It would be nice to have my #4 jersey signed by Ramos, too bad I have no any time whatsoever.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah saw their buses 2 day passing by ago during my lunch break in Old Port

Also saw them in 2016 outside of Ritz Carlton , I was able to take a close photo of Zidane

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    RIP Zidane's bro.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    gy team training in the giest city tbh

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    gy team training in the giest city tbh
    The country's capital and largest city, Buenos Aires, has become an important recipient of LGBT tourism since the early 2000s,[8] and has been described as "Latin America's gay capital".[9][10]

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Making fun of gays is still a thing? Texas is stuck in the 90s, it seems.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The country's capital and largest city, Buenos Aires, has become an important recipient of LGBT tourism since the early 2000s,[8] and has been described as "Latin America's gay capital".[9][10]

World > Latin America

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yup he had to fly back to France

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    World > Latin America
    #TrannyPussyMatters

Not only was Argentina the first Latin American nation to legalize marriage equality, but it has also enacted some of the most progressive transgender rights laws in the world. Most notable is a 2012 ruling that allows transgender folks to change their gender on government do ents without first having to receive psychiatric counseling or transition surgery. Argentina also requires that public and private medical facilities provide free hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    #TrannyPussyMatters

Not only was Argentina the first Latin American nation to legalize marriage equality, but it has also enacted some of the most progressive transgender rights laws in the world. Most notable is a 2012 ruling that allows transgender folks to change their gender on government do ents without first having to receive psychiatric counseling or transition surgery. Argentina also requires that public and private medical facilities provide free hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery.
    Already bought your ticket?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I passed yesterday by the Ritz-Carlton on my way home, I live in the same Sherbrooke street few km from there. There was a lot of people waiting in the entrance, mostly kids.

It would be nice to have my #4 jersey signed by Ramos, too bad I have no any time whatsoever.
    Btw they’ll hold open practice on Wednesday

I used to live on Sherbrooke St West too, just moved closer to the financial district

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Btw they’ll hold open practice on Wednesday

I used to live on Sherbrooke St West too, just moved closer to the financial district
    I moved from the Rive Sud a year and half ago, but it's really Plateau, Sherbrooke Est by Iberville. Maybe a 15 minutes walk to the Ritz. I thought about the downtown, but prices were quite frankly outrageous and parking a nightmare.

Wish I had time to go there who knows when there will be another opportunity.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I moved from the Rive Sud a year and half ago, but it's really Plateau, Sherbrooke Est by Iberville. Maybe a 15 minutes walk to the Ritz. I thought about the downtown, but prices were quite frankly outrageous and parking a nightmare.

Wish I had time to go there who knows when there will be another opportunity.
    Yesh it can be quite expensive

I used to live in a ty building on Sherbrooke (colisee)

I’m paying a bit more now but it’s so much better
    (Even some Alouettes players live here, and we have free training sessions from their trainer every now and then)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yesh it can be quite expensive

I used to live in a ty building on Sherbrooke (colisee)

I’m paying a bit more now but it’s so much better
    (Even some Alouettes players live here, and we have free training sessions from their trainer every now and then)
    Oh yeah, sometimes you have to deal with people randomly screaming out of the blue and doing a LOT of other wierd stuff, but hey it's like that. And now that I think, unfortunately I have the feeling nowhere in Canada is better in that aspect.

But at least, yes, downtown buildings are kinda better and certainly cleaner.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, sometimes you have to deal with people randomly screaming out of the blue and doing a LOT of other wierd stuff, but hey it's like that. And now that I think, unfortunately I have the feeling nowhere in Canada is better in that aspect.

But at least, yes, downtown buildings are kinda better and certainly cleaner.
    Well where I used to live was downtown too.
    I had to deal with ty Jazz fest/franco noise too

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Already bought your ticket?
    Straight folks aren't welcomed in your country so no.

Btw, Missy still has a chance to win a silverware w/ the NT if he just came out of the closet:

Argentina gritó campeón en el Mundial de Fútbol Gay

Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 07-15-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Thread Information