Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Do you get your money back in that case? Or do you still get charged.
    You get your money back (there’d be lawsuits if you didn’t ) but the problem is that you’re nowhere closer to getting food than you were 45 minutes earlier.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a pretty big fear of some driver/biker having a ty day and taking it out on my food.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You get your money back (there’d be lawsuits if you didn’t ) but the problem is that you’re nowhere closer to getting food than you were 45 minutes earlier.
    If you don't feel like cooking or going out, why not save the hassle and risk and just keep a bunch of easy-prepare food at your place? Stuff like, canned chili and bags of Fritos. Sandwich meat and loaves of sliced bread (in the fridge of course). Cans of heat-and-eat food. Canned vegetables. Little things like shredded cheddar in the fridge to enhance your food. All you need is a microwave, fork, sometimes a knife to cut bread and stuff, that's all.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have a pretty big fear of some driver/biker having a ty day and taking it out on my food.
    That's yet another good issue to bring up

someone has a ty day/week/etc and decides they want to do something sneaky or evil to society to "make up" for it. Maybe they have a cold and they go in and lick, spit in/mix saliva in your food and you wonder why you're waking up with a sore throat 2 days later even though you didn't go out anywhere.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you don't feel like cooking or going out, why not save the hassle and risk and just keep a bunch of easy-prepare food at your place? Stuff like, canned chili and bags of Fritos. Sandwich meat and loaves of sliced bread (in the fridge of course). Cans of heat-and-eat food. Canned vegetables. Little things like shredded cheddar in the fridge to enhance your food. All you need is a microwave, fork, sometimes a knife to cut bread and stuff, that's all.
    This is another one of those posts where no one can decipher if you're trying to troll to get attention your real life doesnt afford you or just a real piece of poor white trash who lies to get attention your real life doesn't afford you.

Regardless, it's a safe bet your funeral procession will be minimal at best and that's considering your family decides not to cremate you for the savings. If you can afford a plot, I bet your coffin is made of sheet rock or particle board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i never use any food delivery tbh.

i hate any chance of get cold, soggy food. but yeah, would hate delivery via bike

always wondered sodas via bike delivery would taste. don't care to find out.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is another one of those posts where no one can decipher if you're trying to troll to get attention your real life doesnt afford you or just a real piece of poor white trash who lies to get attention your real life doesn't afford you.

Regardless, it's a safe bet your funeral procession will be minimal at best and that's considering your family decides not to cremate you for the savings. If you can afford a plot, I bet your coffin is made of sheet rock or particle board.
    Moot point because I'm not going to die, ever.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i never use any food delivery tbh.

i hate any chance of get cold, soggy food. but yeah, would hate delivery via bike

always wondered sodas via bike delivery would taste. don't care to find out.
    12 ounces of sticky syrup on your carpet when you first pop the tab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    12 ounces of sticky syrup on your carpet when you first pop the tab.
    Bend over, I’ll ing give ya 12 ounces of sticky syrup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because he's not a low rent mother er like you? Just guessing.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was at a local brewery (RoadmapBrewing?) on Saturday night and saw a bicycle delivery guy picking up crowlers come in 3 times. Guy was obviously an experienced biker and had a very expensive bike, but how smooth could his driving possibly be on downtown streets? You’ve gotta need a beer pretty bad to pay for a shook up can of craft beer lol

Thread Information