Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Border patrol and illegal immigration arose together

Regulation =/= extinguished rights.
    Youparsing what we're doing right now regulation is truly Clintonesque in its twistification, but it rhymes with US hostory, I'll grant you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Cons ution, US statute and treaty law no longer noteworthy in a discussion about rights for immigrants.

Good to know, I guess it's all personal with you, since you've basically ruled out the topic of this thread
    Youparsing what we're doing right now regulation is truly Clintonesque in its twistification, but it rhymes with US hostory, I'll grant you that.
    The question is about human rights, you moved the goalpost to legalities. When you address the topic it might be noteworthy.

Goose/gander chop chop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already answered that chapter and verse, you're the one who's avoiding the topic.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you believe everything that Zionist Jewish controlled media says
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-16-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because migration comes in many forms and a plethora of reasons. Things like asylum are heavily dependent on geopolitical situations, for example. It would even be irresponsible to force countries that could potentially lack the sustenance to provide effective care to migrants. That’s why there are international accords on the matter, at the very least, establishing the minimum set of rules for handling migrants. Some of those rules do align to what we know as human rights, but that doesn’t actually make migration as a whole a human right.
    i was asking rhetorically. calling it a human right is semantic, anyways. i have a more "radical" position, obviously not very popular with people from the us and uk.

The fact is that capital crosses borders freely, anyone who have moved around knows how this works- people with money can go wherever they want, people that dont have to apply for visas, etc. the whole concept of free markets assumes liberty of movement that only exists for those who can afford it. Im referencing the double standard- look for any post here about iraq, iran, afghanistan, pakistan children killed in bombings and you'll get the "thats what they get for not moving" response. but it turns out those same people say nobody is obliged to receive them! (its obviously a ty argument for a bunch of other reasons too, but all the more egregious when your policies dont even allow your purported solution)

american businesses are making tons of money servicing international markets, in countries south of the border this has been going for centuries where american individuals, companies, and the us gov have exerted all sorts of influence in local politics and economy, american companies own 90+% of the land in some of these places, what do they expect locals to do? They are going to follow the money. and if that is the model the US has been selling to everyone, tough you get what you asked for, no sympathy from me. on the contrary, the US already takes the best and brightest from almost everywhere with legal visas, anyone who doesnt have a criminal record should be allowed in- otherwise its the US taking advantage of everyone else!

Thread, how about US companies and individuals leave the holes be first? Until then, they have every right to follow the money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Border patrol and illegal immigration arose together.
    Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Human right" projects should be reviewed and in some cases scrutinized

Many 2015 "refugees" in Europe should be returning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Human right" projects should be reviewed and in some cases scrutinized

Many 2015 "refugees" in Europe should be returning
    Ms of M/E refugees are fleeing the holes and violence that the oil-hungry American Empire created by invading Iraq for oil.

Orban owes his job to the Repugs and US/UK BigOil
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-17-2019 at 03:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.
    that's the problem with you lefty's... it's all about race and history but not present day conditions.

take for instance the squad which is composed of re ed self identified victims in order to gain sympathy from other re s like yourself and twist it all into some racial conspiracy. no one is trying to make this country white again but you lefty's, especially you guilt ridden white losers, think that's the case and it's ing hilarious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You barely make sense sometimes, kw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You barely make sense sometimes, kw.
    never said i was the best at putting my thoughts into words tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your post was fine. Ignore the personal attacks and trolls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, no worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your post was fine. Ignore the personal attacks and trolls.
    Fair enough, no worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's because every other ing government with the darker skin leader seems to be corrupt as so other people are coming to White Man's government for some reason. Fix your own ing country if you don't like it. This is just rhetorical of course I have no idea where you're from and don't really give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because every other ing government with the darker skin leader seems to be corrupt as so other people are coming to White Man's government for some reason. Fix your own ing country if you don't like it. This is just rhetorical of course I have no idea where you're from and don't really give a .
    so because other countries are worse, there should be no desire to improve this one first. mkay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clear DMC doesn't give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so because other countries are worse, there should be no desire to improve this one first. mkay
    There are plenty of governments in the world. If you're so concerned about white man government why are so many flocking to it?

Of course we always strive for constant Improvement, but some of you ers who hail from other countries sound like 30 year old losers living with their parents ing about the way their parents run the household. Doesn't mean the parents don't want improve the household just because they tell you if you don't like it get the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These countries become holes because YOUR terrorist government does regime change and military coupes. If the people were to fix their own and elect a leader that will look out for it's people instead of American corporation interests then the CIA terrorist organization will just get in there overthrow whoever is not corrupt. Our evil empire reaps what it sows. If you want to stop immigration then go tell your US government to shut down their military bases from other nation's soil and GET THE OUT. Get off your right-wing echo chamber for once in your life so you can come to grips with reality son. I know truth hurts. Suck it up. Your military brothers and sisters don't fight for freedom, they kill and get killed for lies and corruption.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-19-2019 at 07:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These countries become holes because YOUR terrorist government does regime change and military coupes. If the people were to fix their own and elect a leader that will look out for it's people instead of American corporation interests then the CIA terrorist organization will just get in there overthrow whoever is not corrupt. Our evil empire reaps what it sows. If you want to stop immigration then go tell your US government to shut down their military bases from other nation's soil and GET THE OUT. Get off your right-wing echo chamber for once in your life so you can come to grips with reality son. I know truth hurts. Suck it up. Your military brothers and sisters don't fight for freedom, they kill and get killed for lies and corruption.
    blah blah blah don't care but i do agree that the USA should put a stop to their "regime change" and "humanitarian" plans worldwide as well as pull all aide from all countries not named USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blah blah blah don't care but i do agree that the USA should put a stop to their "regime change" and "humanitarian" plans worldwide as well as pull all aide from all countries not named USA.
    Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America

Agree. The US government should shut down their military bases off foreign soil and GET THE OUT.

And DMC everytime you cry and about immigrants I want you to remember this. As much as you shut your eyes and ears this stuff is real. If only the blind Patriots of your kind would cry and about American imperialism as much as you'll do about immigration then maybe we'd make some progress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America

Agree. The US government should shut down their military bases off foreign soil and GET THE OUT.

And DMC everytime you cry and about immigrants I want you to remember this. As much as you shut your eyes and ears this stuff is real. If only the blind Patriots of your kind would cry and about American imperialism as much as you'll do about immigration then maybe we'd make some progress.
    "We'd"

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born in SATX.

"The squad" wants to fix their own country, that's why they ran for Congress. That they were elected means that 3-4 million voters think they belong there to try to fix it.

Do you really think good government has a white face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born in SATX.

"The squad" wants to fix their own country, that's why they ran for Congress. That they were elected means that 3-4 million voters think they belong there to try to fix it.

Do you really think good government has a white face?

lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim re s she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total ing idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim re s she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total ing idiots.
    The usual procedure is to vote them out of office, but I'm curious: whose job do you think it should be to nominate US citizens to be deported for being insufficiently American or "too Muslim"?

Thread Information