Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual procedure is to vote them out of office, but I'm curious: whose job do you think it should be to nominate US citizens to be deported for being insufficiently American or "too Muslim"?
    this is why you all are sticks in the mud... everything is literal to yall. no wonder lefty comedy sucks so ing bad.

with that said, those 4 stupid s!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why you all are sticks in the mud... everything is literal to yall. no wonder lefty comedy sucks so ing bad.

You remind me of a chihuahua barking up a storm at everyone who even gets near it -

all day long

bark bark bark

all

5 lbs of the pathetic little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You remind me of a chihuahua barking up a storm at everyone who even gets near it -

all day long

bark bark bark

all

5 lbs of the pathetic little .
    and you remind me of the mentally challenged that get dropped off at splash town.

and you're what... 200-300 lbs of lard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are plenty of governments in the world. If you're so concerned about white man government why are so many flocking to it?

Of course we always strive for constant Improvement, but some of you ers who hail from other countries sound like 30 year old losers living with their parents ing about the way their parents run the household. Doesn't mean the parents don't want improve the household just because they tell you if you don't like it get the out.
    your premise is that those asking for the change are all leechers living with their parents while everybody else is self sufficient. its bull on its face

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they want to fix this country... they're all PR stunts ushered into office by a PR firm. with that said, this country will never be omar's nor rashidas(she might have been born here but dump her ass off in the desert with the other muslim re s she praises in palestine), and the other two need to gtfo too for being total ing idiots.
    Criticizing The Government Is Not unAmerican - The Government Is Not The Country, The People Are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criticizing The Government Is Not unAmerican - The Government Is Not The Country, The People Are
    criticizing the government is one thing but outright hatred of our country is another. from putting down our troops to not denouncing antifa's bs is enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was born in SATX.

"The squad" wants to fix their own country, that's why they ran for Congress. That they were elected means that 3-4 million voters think they belong there to try to fix it.

Do you really think good government has a white face?

You're comparing inclusion with exclusion.

Good government isn't determined by skin color but you made it a point to separate white government from all the rest by mentioning it specifically. Now you insinuate that I am the one who initiated the color reference, that white government is good. I'd like to see you compare governments across the world and drill down on the skin color of those in charge just for s and giggles.

However woke you feel you are, your comments here indicate you're just the opposite. Slinging from the other side is still slinging .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your premise is that those asking for the change are all leechers living with their parents while everybody else is self sufficient. its bull on its face
    Of course your strawman is bull . Nothing new here Philo.

I say "some of you ers" and you reply with "your premise is that those asking for the change are ALL leechers.."

You suck at this, kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you remind me of the mentally challenged that get dropped off at splash town.

and you're what... 200-300 lbs of lard?
    Silverblk Mystic is at least that big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post more bumper sticker commentary from other sources. The internet needs more regurgitated bull from posters like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a sensitive little snowflake stop pointing out America's flaws the truth hurts my feelings
    Sorry bro but history and facts don't care about your feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's the problem with you lefty's... it's all about race and history but not present day conditions.

take for instance the squad which is composed of re ed self identified victims in order to gain sympathy from other re s like yourself and twist it all into some racial conspiracy. no one is trying to make this country white again but you lefty's, especially you guilt ridden white losers, think that's the case and it's ing hilarious!
    What a mess of a re ed rant.

"Self identified victims" is a ridiculously ignorant term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your post was fine. Ignore the personal attacks and trolls.
    muh teammate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry bro but history and facts don't care about your feelings.
    You have so little to add that you're relegated to childish tactics. You're a child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still being on ST after your shaming just further illustrates that you have a cuck fetish, and you get off from being personally shamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave me alone already I'm only interested in believing the mainstream narrative which is controlled by the deepstate. I'm a sucker I believe the government propaganda given by our corporate media. I trust the TV news and our government to tell me the truth. American imperialism is not real.
    That's what you sound like DMC. Am I misinterpreting something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still being on ST after your shaming just further illustrates that you have a cuck fetish, and you get off from being personally shamed.
    Grim business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I couldn't detect the humor.

Which part was I supposed to laugh at?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're comparing inclusion with exclusion.

Good government isn't determined by skin color but you made it a point to separate white government from all the rest by mentioning it specifically. Now you insinuate that I am the one who initiated the color reference, that white government is good. I'd like to see you compare governments across the world and drill down on the skin color of those in charge just for s and giggles.

However woke you feel you are, your comments here indicate you're just the opposite. Slinging from the other side is still slinging .
    Why don't you drill down and support your own generalization and unpack your own comments?

It's not my job to affirm your priors. Your claim, your burden. I won't hold my breath waiting for your germane reply.

I'll also take your free analysis at the offered rate with appropriate seriousness given the context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.
    Why don't you drill down and support your own generalization and unpack your own comments?

It's not my job to affirm your priors. Your claim, your burden. I won't hold my breath waiting for your germane reply.

I'll also take your free analysis at the offered rate with appropriate seriousness given the context.
    It's your bull. You ride it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you sound like DMC. Am I misinterpreting something?
    Somewhere there's a Kawhi Leonard update troll thread with your name on it waiting to be created.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your bull. You ride it.
    Denying the salience of white supremacy in the USA is willful blindness.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Let's make a deal

West leaves the Middle East, no more bases or oil stealing. In exchange migration is halted, travel back & forth heavily scrutinized and little humanitarian aid

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Quite right, the 1790 Naturalization Act limited citizenship to free, white immigrants.

I think it's fair to gloss DJT's recent remarks about four US Reps in that light.

Nostalgia for a white man's government/country is strong. It's also typically Norteamericano.
    If America was an Asian man's government/country :: "the squad" would be sitting in a detention facility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denying the salience of white supremacy in the USA is willful blindness.
    Nevertheless, you brought it up. You prove it. I don't need to disprove anything.

Thread Information