Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevertheless, you brought it up. You prove it. I don't need to disprove anything.
    Neither do I. DJT and the GOP are facially and substantively white nationalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither do I. DJT and the GOP are facially and substantively white nationalists.
    Says you

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I do.

You deny it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up to 6M Americans have immigrated to other countries.

Do they have the human right?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    [/url]

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I call it karma for all the evil the United States and the western world has done on behalf of Zionist Israel. As long as those Zionist parasites and neocons control America, things are only gonna get worse for the white race. Ironically, most conservatives are diehard supporters of Israel

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I call it karma for all the evil the United States and the western world has done on behalf of Zionist Israel. As long as those Zionist parasites and neocons control America, things are only gonna get worse for the white race. Ironically, most conservatives are diehard supporters of Israel
    You're mixing up different events/groups into one gigantic pot. But there is alot of truth to it.

I.e. whats Israel got to do with Chinese take over in Canada/Australia.

The correlation in all these dying white nations is liberalism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJW posted an excellent video about Sweden and 'multiculturalism' today actually:

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    > In a matter of a single generation, Sweden's population has gone from being one of the most racially geneous in the West to one of the most heterogeneous, researcher Tobias Hübinette, an associate professor at Karlstad University, wrote on his blog.

Hübinette pointed out that less than 1 percent of Sweden's population had their roots in Africa, Asia or South America as of 1980.

Hübinette also emphasises that many of the immigrants are young, which signals that their share of the population may increase further. According to his figures, 40 percent of all inhabitants aged 0-30 years have some form of foreign background.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line. Don't where you sleep. If you are going to go live some place you should try to get along with the locals.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bottom line. Don't where you sleep. If you are going to go live some place you should try to get along with the locals.
    1/3 non-Native population is the limit

Sweden accomplished that in one single generation. Even if they were friendly hard working law abiding Europeans, Sweden will forever be changed by experiencing such influx and especially so since it is sudden (these aren't even mixed non-Natives, they are fresh off the boat non-Europeans).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJW posted an excellent video about Sweden and 'multiculturalism' today actually:

PJW is a hack chris.... i mean, don't you know, there's no such thing as no-go zones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ah yes, a focus piece on some 10 year old girls letter followed by random muslim xenophobia

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ah yes, a focus piece on some 10 year old girls letter followed by random muslim xenophobia
    Random?

Decline in every single facet of their society. I don't think the KGB could have pulled off a more effective deliberate virus

Muslims are only half the story here and ultimately Muslims are the reason the decline has been so fast & sharp. But the bigger story here is liberalism. Even without Muslims and/or Africans in the picture - Sweden was destined to decay over time much the same way North America, Western Europe and Canada have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random?

Decline in every single facet of their society. I don't think the KGB could have pulled off a more effective deliberate virus

Muslims are only half the story here and ultimately Muslims are the reason the decline has been so fast & sharp. But the bigger story here is liberalism. Even without Muslims and/or Africans in the picture - Sweden was destined to decay over time much the same way North America, Western Europe and Canada have.
    Bro it's not liberalism, it's the Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. In America it has been the regime change and military coupes by the US that has caused this migrant crisis at the border. To knock things off, the Jewish supremacists have done everything in their power to turn Europe and America into a multicultural nation.

And if you insist on blaming liberalism then the more accurate term would be neoliberalism/globalism which was introduced by the Reagan administration and signed into law by Bill Clinton via NAFTA.

People on the right are good at complaining about the refugee invasion but turn a blind eye to the root cause of the problem. They don't wanna look themselves in the mirror it would shatter their beliefs and make them feel guilty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro it's not liberalism, it's the Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. In America it has been the regime change and military coupes by the US that has caused this migrant crisis at the border. To knock things off, the Jewish supremacists have done everything in their power to turn Europe and America into a multicultural nation.

And if you insist on blaming liberalism then the more accurate term would be neoliberalism/globalism which was introduced by the Reagan administration and signed into law by Bill Clinton via NAFTA.

People on the right are good at complaining about the refugee invasion but turn a blind eye to the root cause of the problem. They don't wanna look themselves in the mirror it would shatter their beliefs and make them feel guilty
    You are full of . Yes, we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, but not because we interfered in their countries. We caused it by not securing our borders and not enforcing our immigration laws. These economic migrants will continue to flood our country until we modify our laws and enforce them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^pinnacle of master race and master culture humor right here^^^

best the planet Earth has to offer intellectually speaking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are full of . Yes, we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, but not because we interfered in their countries. We caused it by not securing our borders and not enforcing our immigration laws. These economic migrants will continue to flood our country until we modify our laws and enforce them.
    They lied about Iraq.
    They lied about Iran.
    They lied about Libya.
    They lied about Syria.
    They lied about Afghanistan.
    They lied about Yemen.
    They lied about Pakistan.
    They lied about Yugoslavia.
    They lied about Vietnam.
    They lied about Somalia.
    They lied about Haiti.
    They lied about Sudan.
    They lied about Panama.
    They lied about Lebanon.

And you think they're telling the truth about Venezuela? I'm not here to tell you what you wanna hear. The United States and Israel are the real axis of evil. We turn countries into holes yet we still have the decency to complain why they wanna come to America?
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-25-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. "

bull

It was duby/ head/neocons invading Iraq for BigOil.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CC is full of . we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, because we interfered in their countries. "

wikipedia:

CIA + El Salvador

CIA + Guatemala

CIA + Nicaragua

... over the last 100 years.

Then there's Haiti, Panama, Chile, Grenada, etc.

American Empire has been ing up countries all over the planet since 19th century to extract those countries' wealth.

"freedom and democracy and The ing American Way" were NOT spread.

America now epitomizes a police state and oligarchy/plutocratic/kleptocratic rule.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-25-2019 at 08:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CC is full of . we caused the migrant flood at our southern border, because we interfered in their countries. "

wikipedia:

CIA + El Salvador

CIA + Guatemala

CIA + Nicaragua

... over the last 100 years.

Then there's Haiti, Panama, Chile, Grenada, etc.

American Empire has been ing up countries all over the planet since 19th century.

"freedom and democracy and The ing American Way" were NOT spread.

America epitomizes a police state and oligarchy/plutocratic/kleptocratic rule.

bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. "

bull

It was duby/ head/neocons invading Iraq for BigOil.

Same thing. The neocons are Zionists. The Jewish supremacists have taken advantage of the situation to flood the western world with refugees. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DpLV...ctr=1564066426
    You can shut your eyes and ears all you want but it's the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The neocons are Zionists"

yes, many of the dubya/ head team were Jews, but regime changing Saddam to protect Israel was secondary to US/UK grabbing Iraq's oil.

Thread Information