Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The neocons are Zionists"

yes, many of the dubya/ head team were Jews, but regime changing Saddam to protect Israel was secondary to US/UK grabbing Iraq's oil.

Except we didn't grab the oil.

More Bou

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except we didn't grab the oil.

More Bou
    U.S. Companies Get Slice of Iraq's Oil Pie

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com

The Great Boutons is impeccable:

spring of 2001, head's TOTALLY SECRET National Energy Plan meeting with unknown oil execs was focused on maps of Iraqi oil fields.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

U.S. Companies Get Slice of Iraq's Oil Pie

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/business/energy-environment/15iht-srerussia15.html?auth=login-smartlock&mtrref=myaccount.nytimes.com

The Great Boutons is impeccable:

spring of 2001, head's TOTALLY SECRET National Energy Plan meeting with unknown oil execs was focused on maps of Iraqi oil fields.

The Kurd production sharing contracts? They were invited to participate by Iraq/Kurds because they had the technology and expertise. Iraq still owned the oil.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bro it's not liberalism, it's the Zionist wars in the middle east tha caused these Muslim refugees to flee to the Western world. In America it has been the regime change and military coupes by the US that has caused this migrant crisis at the border. To knock things off, the Jewish supremacists have done everything in their power to turn Europe and America into a multicultural nation.

And if you insist on blaming liberalism then the more accurate term would be neoliberalism/globalism which was introduced by the Reagan administration and signed into law by Bill Clinton via NAFTA.

People on the right are good at complaining about the refugee invasion but turn a blind eye to the root cause of the problem. They don't wanna look themselves in the mirror it would shatter their beliefs and make them feel guilty
    But ultimately no one forced Sweden to take in these refugees. Sweden is the perfect representation of governing gone wrong because A) they didn't participate in any of these Wars B) they aren't facing a moral dilemma like Italy with people washing ashore on their coasts

Sweden is an example of governing bodies deliberately seeking to dilute the Native genetic pool and with it the native culture etc. Honestly it is sickening .

Zionist role in this? There is debate whether Sweden (like USA) had an influx of radical Jews during/after WW2 and these were the ones that brought "critical theory" to the Nordic nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ultimately no one forced Sweden to take in these refugees. Sweden is the perfect representation of governing gone wrong because A) they didn't participate in any of these Wars B) they aren't facing a moral dilemma like Italy with people washing ashore on their coasts

Sweden is an example of governing bodies deliberately seeking to dilute the Native genetic pool and with it the native culture etc. Honestly it is sickening .

Zionist role in this? There is debate whether Sweden (like USA) had an influx of radical Jews during/after WW2 and these were the ones that brought "critical theory" to the Nordic nation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The Kurd production sharing contracts? They were invited to participate by Iraq/Kurds because they had the technology and expertise. Iraq still owned the oil.
    "Impeccable"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The self inflicted slaps are the only reason I dont have the "Impeccable" idiot on ignore.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The self inflicted slaps are the only reason I dont have the "Impeccable" idiot on ignore.
    agreed

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews Protesting For Open Borders For The USA, But Not For Israel

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White apologist liberals (hippies) are the world's worst s . I don't feel sorry for any of them, they can all get ebola and die for all I care.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brexit backers stoked fears over Polish workers pouring in. Now one is a London Bridge hero.

Brexit campaigners have relied on the trope of the “Polish plumber” coming to work across the English Channel to rally support to leave the European Union.

But Saturday, Poles and other immigrants in Britain were being lauded as a crucial part of English society after a Polish man grabbed a decorative narwhal tusk from Fishmongers’ Hall and rushed to help stop the London Bridge attacker who fatally stabbed two people before being shot dead by police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...n-bridge-hero/

damn, didn't know Brits hated the Polish that much

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must not like the Polish because of racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must not like the Polish because of racism.
    very likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda ironic considering the unabashed Polish racist among our midst...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A) There were a ridiculous amount of Polaks that went to the UK in a 10 year period when Poland joined the EU in 2004. Majority were the criminals and uneducated that couldn't find work at home.

B) Polaks are used to represent all of the former Eastern Bloc and immigrants from there

C) You can target Polaks unlike migrants of other races

And modern day Brits are considered western simpletons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The plight of the Polish people is real, tbh, first ed by the Germans and Russians, then made fun of by the Americans, now shunned by the Brits...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Cool hamburger history amerimutt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's telling me.

why do you suppose the Brit dislike pols? It appears similar to the dislike for mexicans here in the US, tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    that's telling me.

why do you suppose the Brit dislike pols? It appears similar to the dislike for mexicans here in the US, tbh
    Brits dislike themselves. They are a fractured and dying people. Along with the rest of your examples except Russia.

Thread Information