Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about pathetic..

Beanie and che guevara tee. I'm guessing this dude is single, fatherless and had dreads at some point. Lost his girl to a black guy and has had a bitter heart ever since.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine KW as Dewey from Justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    che? lmao are you blind?

yall s get more pathetic by the minute. ST losers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i have no clue who that is and i bet i'm nothing like that character in the least. the imaginations are great with you libs; almost as great as yall's make believe utopia that'll never be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    che? lmao are you blind?

yall s get more pathetic by the minute. ST losers!
    Damn Bob Marley even worse. You are the exact opposite to what Bob stood for lol wtf. Did you have dreads at one point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Bob Marley even worse. You are the exact opposite to what Bob stood for lol wtf. Did you have dreads at one point?
    lol you worry about my looks, you worry about my attire, you worry about my hair, you worry... i worry you have no brains and i'm ing right about it!

every time you think you got me your is flung back in your face because you're a re ed ing loser knownothing. guess it's your hobby because you keep coming back for more.

stay dumb you dip !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can’t impeach him for talking.
    I didn't say they could. Not without senate. But they should have started immediately after this. But pathetic oussies decided to hug and sing kumbaya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you worry about my looks, you worry about my attire, you worry about my hair, you worry... i worry you have no brains and i'm ing right about it!

every time you think you got me your is flung back in your face because you're a re ed ing loser knownothing. guess it's your hobby because you keep coming back for more.

stay dumb you dip !
    Whatever dread. You're a confused soul. I hope you find yourself one-day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

And as much I dislike Pelosi, she’s doing exactly what she has to do. Displays of anger only play directly into Trump’s game.
    Yup and that's why pelotudosi and demos s will sing kumbaya to an epic 2020 defeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever dread. You're a confused soul. I hope you find yourself one-day.
    lmao sheep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this at ude is showing how to deal with Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater...aren't you from Colombia or some like that? Trump wants you to go back to your hole.

carrying water for someone who hates you.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope

He wants to get under your skin and crawl and take a in there

And democrats are letting him
    hater, calm your in' ass down! Quit throwin' your considerable weight around, ya sore head, you.

We got the con, sweetheart. You're gonna have to sit there & take it just like the trouper you are. You got 18 months left at least. God willing & that creek don't rise you'll need to suffer another 4 years thereafter.
    You called down the thunder, hater. You called ass on white man from town. Now you have to pay.

Hussein Obama thought he was goin' back in that House. Gonna follow the Clinton's back in there. Gonna sit in there and celebrate, talk about white man from town, gonna make fun of white man from town. Gonna make fun of white man from town's disciple. Gonna laugh at us, point their fingers, have a good old time. No. Old white man from town lay down in front of front door to White House. Him block doorway with width & girth.

Old man fine man. A better President? Has never trod this earth.

& Cubby gonna ask you a query:::For what is a man, what the has he got. , if not himself, then obviously the poor schnook hasn't got naught. To say, I mean to get up and say the things he truly feels & not the words of a nocker who kneels (Splits).

This man. This President. This white man from town. He will never kneel.

"Say it."

---45---

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread you're ducking me on that last one

tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater, calm your in' ass down! Quit throwin' your considerable weight around, ya sore head, you.

We got the con, sweetheart. You're gonna have to sit there & take it just like the trouper you are. You got 18 months left at least. God willing & that creek don't rise you'll need to suffer another 4 years thereafter.
    You called down the thunder, hater. You called ass on white man from town. Now you have to pay.

Hussein Obama thought he was goin' back in that House. Gonna follow the Clinton's back in there. Gonna sit in there and celebrate, talk about white man from town, gonna make fun of white man from town. Gonna make fun of white man from town's disciple. Gonna laugh at us, point their fingers, have a good old time. No. Old white man from town lay down in front of front door to White House. Him block doorway with width & girth.

Old man fine man. A better President? Has never trod this earth.

& Cubby gonna ask you a query:::For what is a man, what the has he got. , if not himself, then obviously the poor schnook hasn't got naught. To say, I mean to get up and say the things he truly feels & not the words of a nocker who kneels (Splits).

This man. This President. This white man from town. He will never kneel.

"Say it."

---45---
    Yup he will never kneel that's why you have to cut him at the kneecaps tbqh

Sadly Noone in the pathetic demo party has the guts. Except Tulsi. She called him out in public as being Saudi and Israel and he took it like a good little orange

Tulsi has the balls to turn orange with hair into mermelade

Sadly the demo party will take down Tulsi like they did bernie

They deserve the epic defeat that's coming to them in 2020

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread you're ducking me on that last one

tee hee
    I couldn't figure it out to be honest so I walked away. Speak plainly, 21.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why You Can’t Call the President’s Racist Tweets Racist on the House Floor

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi got in trouble Tuesday for calling President Donald Trump’s racist tweets “racist.”

there’s a congressional rule that

lawmakers can’t accuse a sitting president—or any member of the House or Senate—of racism on the floor.

The rule Republicans tried enforcing to silence Pelosi is
    actually centuries old, written by a slave-owning founder and distilled from centuries of British parliamentary procedure.

It’s part of the
    Jefferson Manual of Parliamentary Practice, a book of decorum and procedure for legislative proceedings crafted by Thomas Jefferson back when he oversaw the Senate as vice president.

The
    House uses an updated, annotated version of that manual, and it includes this rule that

Jefferson took from English parliamentary rules:

“In Parliament, to speak irreverently or seditiously against the King is against order.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/pelosi-trump-tweets-racist-against-house-rules-jefferson-manual.html

So, Nancy go outside, go on TV, and repeat your factual statement about the RACIST Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Islamophobia campaign . Do you know who's behind it Nathan89?

TGY is so woke that he knows the enemy isn't the smelly muslims, its the smelly jews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't figure it out to be honest so I walked away. Speak plainly, 21.
    those on the left complain about trump's policies, he declares that to be "hating America" and his response is "if you hate the US, you should leave"...

and then the video i posted is the pot meeting the kettle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a confused soul.
    Btw trill there's only one confused soul out here and it isn't me.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ziggy from The Wire tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ziggy from The Wire tbh
    Cuck Factor Blake relating.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump forced the Dems to rally behind these people.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump forced the Dems to rally behind these people.
    Nathan

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white male iden y politics, aka white racism against blacks, has been fundamental to America civilization for a couple 100 years, still is, and stupid s like yourself subscribe to it, live by it every day.

When non-white, non-male people want iden ies, privileges equal to yours, you white boys whimper about being genocide-d, martyred, persecuted, you less snowflakes.
    You can't be serious are you, you mush brained ???
    How about going out and EARNING those privileges like the rest of us instead of whining like a little because you're are either too stupid or incompetent to achieve the lifestyle you think you deserve.

I know plenty of successful people of ALL races but you know what they all have in common for the most part?
    The drive to succeed and overcome whatever obstacles anyone puts in their way to achieve the things they want.
    Not whining and waiting for someone to give them anything.

As for the less part,wrong again emo ,got my own kids you very much

Do you even know the origin of all your hilariously pathetic so called talking points?
    An upper class SJW grad from Harvard who was born with a anium spoon in her mouth,fitting that she would be your hero,
    Talk about someone who NEVER had to achieve anything in their life.
    And has simply confused the difference between racial privilege and financial privilege

Her entire manifesto is based solely on her PERSONAL observations,absolutely zero stats,research,quantifiable facts etc. as a member of the financial elite
    Zero academic rigor or standards but ya'll lap it up like the unthinking s you are and take it for gospel.

And as the person who spawned all this funny that she has ZERO record of civil rights,charity work etc despite having an estimated fortune of over 200 million dollars

Thread Information