Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are music lyrics you idiots. That’s all he posts on Instagram outside of pictures. You basement dwellers are complete morons.
    When a person posts the lyrics of a song on Instagram it is because they feel related.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree Beal seems way overrated and on this board Derozan is way underrated. Derozan and Beal both been playing in the Eastern Conference and both have had decently talented teams except Derozan has outplayed Beal and lead his teams to way more wins and more playoff success. What has Beal done to show he is a winner? theoretically a better fit but if the young guys can be good 3 pt shooters (Walker, White, Murray) Derozan is way better than Beal for this team.
    Pretty big deal that Beal is only 26 years old and has a little room for improvement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are music lyrics you idiots. That’s all he posts on Instagram outside of pictures. You basement dwellers are complete morons.
    My apologies got, I don't listen to suicide playlists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He calls everyone basement dwellers but all he does with his life is spend it raiding the food in his kitchen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beal would just be upgrading the SG position which is already a position of strength, while doing nothing to address the 3/4. porter would

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think our backcourt will dominate in the West? Maybe we can survive, the West is fully loaded in the backcourt.

GSW Curry / DeAngelo
    Denver Murray / Harris
    Portland Lillard / McCollum
    Hou Harden / Westbrook
    Utah Conley / Mitc
    Clippers Beverly / Lou
    Pel Lonzo / Holiday
    OKC CP3 / Shai
    Phx Rubio / Booker
    Sac Fox / Hield
    Dal Luka / anyone
    Out of this list, we will have the best defensive back court. Murray will make a big jump on offense next year and things will be much clearer in terms of the pecking order once we see how much he's improved. One thing to keep in mind is that Pop believes he will be a star, which he gave a similar proclamation early on in Leonard's career and the same folks on this forum were saying his offense would never be good enough and now he's probably the most complete offensive weapon in the league. Be patient, expect greatness.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking Mills completely out of the rotation or at least making him the 11th man when we go deep is the key to the Spurs being really good, imo. , it was the key last season..
    Expect Walker to supersede Mills before the year is up. Pop won't leave that kind of talent on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect Walker to supersede Mills before the year is up. Pop won't leave that kind of talent on the bench.
    White or Forbes are the more likely candidates to supplant Patty in the rotation. Walker's individual offense looks good, but he is not a playmaker...he makes Patty look like John ing Stockton in that regard.

Ideally, the guard rotation would be Murray/DeRozan followed by White/Walker...but I do expect Forbes to be a mainstay in the rotation after last year, and it's possible DeRozan (or even Walker) will be played at the 3 in smaller lineups. This opens up more time at the 1/2 for Mills.

Realistically, I think we have one more year before Pop gives up on Mills and puts him in the third-string role...unless all of the young guys really impress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He calls everyone basement dwellers but all he does with his life is spend it raiding the food in his kitchen.
    never seen a single one of his posts before he attacked me w/ the full force of his depressed rage

expecting all people to know 8 words posted randomly at 3:00 AM on Instagram is from a song

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White or Forbes are the more likely candidates to supplant Patty in the rotation. Walker's individual offense looks good, but he is not a playmaker...he makes Patty look like John ing Stockton in that regard.

Ideally, the guard rotation would be Murray/DeRozan followed by White/Walker...but I do expect Forbes to be a mainstay in the rotation after last year, and it's possible DeRozan (or even Walker) will be played at the 3 in smaller lineups. This opens up more time at the 1/2 for Mills.

Realistically, I think we have one more year before Pop gives up on Mills and puts him in the third-string role...unless all of the young guys really impress.
    This doesn't make much sense in that Murray, White & DDR will all play heavy minutes. You can't really do that with DDR playing the 2 spot so I expect him to continue to be our starting 3. Also, Walker may not be a good playmaker but he should be a better defender than Mills. They also asked Walker to bulk up this summer so expect to see him at the 2 & 3 and possibly the 1. Then you have to find minutes for Forbes so Mills maybe the odd man out and that's not even including Marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never seen a single one of his posts before he attacked me w/ the full force of his depressed rage

expecting all people to know 8 words posted randomly at 3:00 AM on Instagram is from a song
    Dudes suppose to be “above” this place and married but maybe the wife catches him eating too much food and taking it away and he lashes out on strangers in this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes suppose to be “above” this place and married but maybe the wife catches him eating too much food and taking it away and he lashes out on strangers in this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Blake for DDR is a pipe dream, but I would love it for sure.
    This post didn't age well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post didn't age well.
    Props for owning it.

Thread Information