Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about celtics? hayward and brown for dd, mills, one of (murray/white/loonie/poeltl+pick(s)) and metu. It works $.
    i know it would the hardest deal to make but sounds pretty good. Hayward is overpaid after his terrible injury but still can be a decent player. Brown probably is not so happy in celtics. We get them both and still stay competetive. Celtics gets dd who is cheaper and better than hayward and another young guy who is worse than brown. Plus we get rod off millss contract. I think that the biggest obstacle is that both teams are stucked with guards and lack of centers but idk.
    Last edited by spurspl; 07-22-2019 at 08:05 AM.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thirty-three pages of nothing. Trade partners who don’t have anything palatable to offer. Time to move on and accept the 7th/8th seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thirty-three pages of nothing. Trade partners who don’t have anything palatable to offer. Time to move on and accept the 7th/8th seed.
    this tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Bout i say 4 or 5th seed Your people are sleeping on this young Spurs

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Bout i say 4 or 5th seed Your people are sleeping on this young Spurs
    wake up, 4th seed on this strong and balanced west??? There is no way unless one guy in each duos in at least 3 teams got injured.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is very possible looking at Flakers and the Golden Showers all are due to have injuries. The only team in the West that scares me is Utah as for some reason in my mind every time I watch them we end up loosing. That leaves Denver as we still don’t have anyone who can guard Millsap who DESTROYED both Bertans and Gay in the series.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is very possible looking at Flakers and the Golden Showers all are due to have injuries. The only team in the West that scares me is Utah as for some reason in my mind every time I watch them we end up loosing. That leaves Denver as we still don’t have anyone who can guard Millsap who DESTROYED both Bertans and Gay in the series.
    la, lac, gsw, portland, utah, houston, denver. These teams, if healthy, are much or less better the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland's as likely to miss as they are to be a clearly better team. They're in a division besides Denver, but Nurkic's injury along with the guys they lost is gonna hurt them. Baze and Whiteside are talented, but they are career losers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am expecting Derozan to be traded for Santa Claus any moment. Kind of sums up this thread I agree. Spurs should probably try and move DeMar by the NBA trade deadline if the offers are good going towards the all-star break. See how this team comes together and if it looks good no trading DeMar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude just posted some more emo depressed cryptic on his insta story.. he last pulled this the night we shipped the snake outta here..

"Lot of pain, don't expect
    me to cry
    Lot of fails, still
    expect me to try"

Wonder what his deal is now..

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude just posted some more emo depressed cryptic on his insta story.. he last pulled this the night we shipped the snake outta here..

"Lot of pain, don't expect
    me to cry
    Lot of fails, still
    expect me to try"

Wonder what his deal is now..

Those are music lyrics you idiots. That’s all he posts on Instagram outside of pictures. You basement dwellers are complete morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and has nothing to show for it. my point was he won't be successful at it.
    Oh I guess that's why you have a crush for Westbrook and Chris Paul, proven winners
    Last edited by weeks; 07-24-2019 at 04:52 AM.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are music lyrics you idiots. That’s all he posts on Instagram outside of pictures. You basement dwellers are complete morons.
    oh, well if they're just music lyrics, then he must not mean anything by it.

btw it seems like over half of your posts are just attacking and insulting other posters, like you really hate spurs fans or something...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal plz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Beal seems like a pipe dream and I dont think Pistons will give up Drummond for DDR like some have suggested, give me picks and get it over with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal does not seem to be on the block at all. They turned down a massive haul from the Clippers which means nothing SA can offer would even come close to that (look at what OKC got for PG after Wash said no to Beal).

Then I read yesterday that WASH is going to offer Beal his max extension as soon as he’s eligible and he’s said he wants to stay in WASH.

Something would need to drastically change now it appears for Beal to want out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think people realize how good this team will be next year. A Murray and White backcourt will be dominate and Walker’s inclusion into the rotation will make us even more dynamic. DDR should be better as well in his 2nd year in the Spurs system. I’m very confident we will be contending next year and I’m pretty sure the Spurs feel the same way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think people realize how good this team will be next year. A Murray and White backcourt will be dominate and Walker’s inclusion into the rotation will make us even more dynamic. DDR should be better as well in his 2nd year in the Spurs system. I’m very confident we will be contending next year and I’m pretty sure the Spurs feel the same way.
    Do you think our backcourt will dominate in the West? Maybe we can survive, the West is fully loaded in the backcourt.

GSW Curry / DeAngelo
    Denver Murray / Harris
    Portland Lillard / McCollum
    Hou Harden / Westbrook
    Utah Conley / Mitc
    Clippers Beverly / Lou
    Pel Lonzo / Holiday
    OKC CP3 / Shai
    Phx Rubio / Booker
    Sac Fox / Hield
    Dal Luka / anyone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking Mills completely out of the rotation or at least making him the 11th man when we go deep is the key to the Spurs being really good, imo. , it was the key last season..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would never trade for Beal. He's a very good player but he's not at the level of a complete game changer; his team didn't make the playoffs on the eastern conference despite some other guys playing at a more than decent level. Actually imho his value is excessive in this market...as from the proposal I've seen in this thread. Ther's no way I would trade anything more than DDR (that is a more complete offensive player except for his 3 point shooting) for him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having Murray will help a lot Derozan on the defensive end. Not sure if the Spurs are contenders next year but since the West is so open I can see them in the WCF easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree Beal seems way overrated and on this board Derozan is way underrated. Derozan and Beal both been playing in the Eastern Conference and both have had decently talented teams except Derozan has outplayed Beal and lead his teams to way more wins and more playoff success. What has Beal done to show he is a winner? theoretically a better fit but if the young guys can be good 3 pt shooters (Walker, White, Murray) Derozan is way better than Beal for this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan is way better than Beal for this team.
    Since Beal is a better shooter, he's a better fit than Derozan. The Spurs don't have a guard who can really spread the floor in the SL right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure they do...Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn't even know they were actual music lyrics and i still knew they had to be actual music lyrics. i mean, it should be obvious.

Thread Information