Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks again. I don't remember the last time I was excited about more than one draft pick for the Spurs. They drafted three guys who can potentially be good to very good players. Lonnie Walker has improved a lot. His defense is the only thing that worries me. I'm not sold on Eubanks. As I've stated before, something about his game bothers me. I hope he proves me wrong and can be solid role player this upcoming season.
    Eubanks is undersized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, congrats to Magette. He wasn't a fit for San Antonio's future but he's not a terrible emergency point guard and he's helpful for a G League team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As what? The ing peanuts vendor?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Moore not shoot more 3s? last year for the G-league he shot 36% on 1.5a game. https://gleague.nba.com/player/ben-moore/ This to me is not bad. I think it is about league avg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/final-spur...s-grades-2019/

All five of the top prospects played reasonably well. Good, productive run despite the 4-4 record.
    They should give up on trying Walker at the PG. Keep him a shooting guard and work on his d to get him playable early. Learning the PG position at the same time is too much. I'm in favor of force feeding Luka at SF with lots of rookie minutes between here and Austin. Practice is nothing like a real game and he needs lots of playing time to get used to NBA level skills of opponents. Once he figures out that there are pretty good defensive players against him, he won't be dribbling into trouble so much.Too bad they held out Murray cause he will need time to get back to game level skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should give up on trying Walker at the PG. Keep him a shooting guard and work on his d to get him playable early. Learning the PG position at the same time is too much. I'm in favor of force feeding Luka at SF with lots of rookie minutes between here and Austin. Practice is nothing like a real game and he needs lots of playing time to get used to NBA level skills of opponents. Once he figures out that there are pretty good defensive players against him, he won't be dribbling into trouble so much.Too bad they held out Murray cause he will need time to get back to game level skills.
    they have him handling the ball so he learns how to score coming off of screens. That's why his off the dribble pull up looks so good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they have him handling the ball so he learns how to score coming off of screens. That's why his off the dribble pull up looks so good now
    Spurs have four players with high level skills attacking off the dribble in Derozan, Murray, White and Walker. That’s a tremendous burden to put on the other teams ‘s defense on mismatches from screens and ball movement. I cant think of another team with that many 1v1 weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have four players with high level skills attacking off the dribble in Derozan, Murray, White and Walker. That’s a tremendous burden to put on the other teams ‘s defense on mismatches from screens and ball movement. I cant think of another team with that many 1v1 weapons.
    Facts. If Walker breaks out playing Walker and DeRozan together is very intriguing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker needs to lock himself in a room with Beli and not come out until he's figured out every vet trick Marco has. He has a legit chance to be an elite off-ball shooter, and he should focus on that more than on play-making for now. He has a real chance to start with a PG, DeRozan and Aldridge, so he's not going to have the ball in his hands a ton. His finishing will be much better if it comes from attacking close-outs, and his athleticism makes it easy to toss in some back-door attempts if defenders try to cut off Walker's movement.
    The kind of game you describe doesn't fit the game he showed in SL (I didn't watch him in the gleague). If anything shooting when spotting up was the least impressive of his skills and not just bc of mediocre percentage, (short sample). It was bc he wanted to shoot off the dribble and get midrange shots.

Thread Information