Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that how Amy's el novio got his $1 million dollar gym paid by Jim?
    Probably tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Kawhi: 2 Finals MVPs
    Anthony Davis: 1 playoff series win

Leonard
    if AD played with that spurs team he would have won 2 easily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Kawhi: 2 Finals MVPs
    Anthony Davis: 1 playoff series win

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You know they are glorifying Leonard there right? Did you watch it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know they are glorifying Leonard there right? Did you watch it?
    Did I watch? No. I figured LeNutHugger was clowning Kiwi to prop up the Kang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I watch? No. I figured LeNutHugger was clowning Kiwi to prop up the Kang
    No but they on KG you so might want to watch it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that how Amy's el novio got his $1 million dollar gym paid by Jim?
    tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No but they on KG you so might want to watch it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans want everyone to pretend the last 6 years didn't really happen, like they went from losing in the first round to LeBron getting injured the very next year.. We all know it did and guess what, it's still happening.

The Lakers greatest accomplishment in the past 6 years is to be the only team to keep LeBron from making it to the finals, and took it a step further by preventing him from even making the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another reminder: Kawhi's been a good system player on great teams. Career averages are suspect though:

17.7ppg
    6.3rpg
    2.4apg

But he surpassed Kobe all-time? FOH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers fans want everyone to pretend the last 6 years didn't really happen, like they went from losing in the first round to LeBron getting injured the very next year.. We all know it did and guess what, it's still happening.

The Lakers greatest accomplishment in the past 6 years is to be the only team to keep LeBron from making it to the finals, and took it a step further by preventing him from even making the playoffs.
    6 years when we were forced to tank. Is that the hill you wanna die on? Let's talk about the last decade. Lakers won the same amount of rangs as the Spurs the last 10 years. If you go back 1 more year, that also includes a repeat** that Kobe has done twice.

**foreign concept to all farmers in the 210. They finally went B2B Finals, but we know how that ended. Don't recall? Here's a subtle reminder:

at Jim's missed layup
    at Manure's airball 3
    at Bron repeating as champ vs Spurs best players:
    at Jim (HOF)
    at Manure (HOF)
    at TP (HOF)
    at Kawhi***
    at Spurts never repeating as champs

***can PATHETIC career averages of 17.7ppg, 6.3rpg and 2.4apg get Kiwi in the HOF?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another reminder: MAGA Pop told Pels not to trade with the Lakers. Demps got fired because he should have made the trade.

Klutch remembered and responded accordingly:

at Pop still pissed
    at Trey Lyles
    at no Marcus Morris
    Lakers still got AD
    at Poetl and LMA vs Boogie and AD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 straight years of the draft lottery for a Lakers franchise is ridiculously embarrassing.
    Last edited by ironman2886; 07-19-2019 at 09:04 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 years when we were forced to tank. Is that the hill you wanna die on? Let's talk about the last decade. Lakers won the same amount of rangs as the Spurs the last 10 years. If you go back 1 more year, that also includes a repeat** that Kobe has done twice.

**foreign concept to all farmers in the 210. They finally went B2B Finals, but we know how that ended. Don't recall? Here's a subtle reminder:

at Jim's missed layup
    at Manure's airball 3
    at Bron repeating as champ vs Spurs best players:
    at Jim (HOF)
    at Manure (HOF)
    at TP (HOF)
    at Kawhi***
    at Spurts never repeating as champs

***can PATHETIC career averages of 17.7ppg, 6.3rpg and 2.4apg get Kiwi in the HOF?
    Looks like you got the reminder. We never left.. you have been gone for 6 ing years... 6.

Forced to tank? Lol 6 years a tank and you still got basically nothing. It got really quiet around here till some of the weather cleared and fairweather crew resurfaced.

6 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another reminder: MAGA Pop told Pels not to trade with the Lakers. Demps got fired because he should have made the trade.

Klutch remembered and responded accordingly:

at Pop still pissed
    at Trey Lyles
    at no Marcus Morris
    Lakers still got AD
    at Poetl and LMA vs Boogie and AD
    You can't smokescreen your way out of this. We rang since you saw a Lakers uni in the post season.

They are collecting trash on the plane now.... I will see if that franchise of yours will fit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. People really get mad when the lakers finally have a legit chance at a ring huh. Last year I knew we had 0 chance obviously I had some hope being a fan but I wasn’t expecting nothing amazing. This year it’s an equal playing field and if we can magically be healthy lol for playoff time we have a great chance of winning a chip which seems to get people so angry and start bashing the last years we’ve had. I don’t get it. The laker fans who always say to clipper fans “ we have this many championships” always get the “ we’re in the present now “ comeback but everyone says to us “ y’all haven’t done since 2010” so I’m confused lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. People really get mad when the lakers finally have a legit chance at a ring huh. Last year I knew we had 0 chance obviously I had some hope being a fan but I wasn’t expecting nothing amazing. This year it’s an equal playing field and if we can magically be healthy lol for playoff time we have a great chance of winning a chip which seems to get people so angry and start bashing the last years we’ve had. I don’t get it. The laker fans who always say to clipper fans “ we have this many championships” always get the “ we’re in the present now “ comeback but everyone says to us “ y’all haven’t done since 2010” so I’m confused lol

It goes DEEP in this place. There used to be at least 100 or more regular Laker stans here warring with the Spurs fans. Then the dark ages came and only the true G Laker fans stuck through it and ate all the that came with trotting out the raped corpse of a zombie franchise.

Hernandez is one of the few legit Gs to tough it out, he gets some respect for that. I don't understand how the descendant of fruit pickers has the audacity to call everyone a farmer who doesn't live in a posh city like Los Angeles where diseases from the middle ages are popping up again because it's so filthy, but hey, maybe he knows something all the farmers don't...like how to pick strawberries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It goes DEEP in this place. There used to be at least 100 or more regular Laker stans here warring with the Spurs fans. Then the dark ages came and only the true G Laker fans stuck through it and ate all the that came with trotting out the raped corpse of a zombie franchise.

Hernandez is one of the few legit Gs to tough it out, he gets some respect for that. I don't understand how the descendant of fruit pickers has the audacity to call everyone a farmer who doesn't live in a posh city like Los Angeles where diseases from the middle ages are popping up again because it's so filthy, but hey, maybe he knows something all the farmers don't...like how to pick strawberries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Oh alright I see why you guys en hate the lakers then lol. I didn’t know. Been here couple of months but been viewing for over a year easily now. I would feel the same way. Gets annoying lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"people get carried away" coming from another in a seemingly endless line of ty Lakers alts/posters who just magically decided the NBA was a thing again... on the Spurs forum.

Join Date 08-13-2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh alright I see why you guys en hate the lakers then lol. I didn’t know. Been here couple of months but been viewing for over a year easily now. I would feel the same way. Gets annoying lol
    Post Lebron got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Post Lebron got

Lmao you have 0 clue bro. Been repping my team for en years. I found out about this forum not too long ago. I thought Ramon sessions was the future. Kendall Marshall. Ryan kelly was good. Ect. Seen all the kwame and smush games. Remember every playoff run in the 2000s. I ain’t these other laker s on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao you have 0 clue bro. Been repping my team for en years. I found out about this forum not too long ago. I thought Ramon sessions was the future. Kendall Marshall. Ryan kelly was good. Ect. Seen all the kwame and smush games. Remember every playoff run in the 2000s. I ain’t these other laker s on here.
    You're akin to post Pau gots, you weren't inspired to discuss basketball for 6 ing years and suddenly, after getting Lebron, you got all giddy and off you went. They all say they were on board already, but the rest of us know better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top o' the evenin' to ya's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Top o' the evenin' to ya's.

was good playa

Thread Information