Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he can be a poor mans Siakam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have u not ever seen other 19 year olds with an aggressive mentality? How long have you been watching basketball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop had to get on his case to do more and that’s when he was more aggressive but nice try on twisting the facts. Go be a clipper fan. Nobody cares for your takes.
    How is what u said different from what I said? You southerners really are low IQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter a thread’s topic is there anything duncan2k5 knows what to say except to suck on nephews eggplant?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is what u said different from what I said? You southerners really are low IQ
    Your statement was implying that Pop was making KL the 4 option when in fact he wasn’t playing well and Pop had to get on his ass. That’s the difference but I know reading comprehension is an issue for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter a thread’s topic is there anything duncan2k5 knows what to say except to suck on nephews eggplant?
    And ur stalking my every move... So what does that make you? Hmmm.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technically the US Virgin islands are further south than the contiguous 48, so I think that actually makes you the southerner....

Oh, wait, I get it. Self-deprecating joke...nice!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your statement was implying that Pop was making KL the 4 option when in fact he wasn’t playing well and Pop had to get on his ass. That’s the difference but I know reading comprehension is an issue for you.
    Huh?? Bro... Kawhi was the 4th option that entire playoff run... I never said pop MADE him the 4th option... He just was... Nobody will back me up on this, but everyone knows it's true... He played his normal role in the first couple finals games, then the guy just went off... He didn't go off because pop gave him the ball more... Pop gave him the ball more because he went off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technically the US Virgin islands are further south than the contiguous 48, so I think that actually makes you the southerner....

Oh, wait, I get it. Self-deprecating joke...nice!
    Only a real southerner would think that people from the virgin Islands are called southerners... Lmfao... No wonder yall lost the war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn good article!

Tbh, after reading this article I can't help but feel excited for Luka, even if it's basically a draft and stash pick that will be developed state side.. Instead of thinking of him as a Davis Bertans type player, pointing out his ability to rebound and bring the ball up the court plus serve as an offensive hub has me thinking his potential is more along the lines of a Nikola Jokic type player.. with more ability to drive to the basket at that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ur stalking my every move... So what does that make you? Hmmm.....
    Makes me tired of the you constantly post. Try to stay on topic with the thread d-bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he has good instincts, not necessarily flashy passes, but when to make the right pass. It's a pretty important thing. All the tools are there, he's just got to put it together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't see Bertans cross anyone up at any level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn good article!

Tbh, after reading this article I can't help but feel excited for Luka, even if it's basically a draft and stash pick that will be developed state side.. Instead of thinking of him as a Davis Bertans type player, pointing out his ability to rebound and bring the ball up the court plus serve as an offensive hub has me thinking his potential is more along the lines of a Nikola Jokic type player.. with more ability to drive to the basket at that
    If he can get it all together, hope that he will resemble a young "Suns" Boris Diaw with better 3 ptrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a real southerner would think that people from the virgin Islands are called southerners... Lmfao... No wonder yall lost the war
    Ouch...nice zinger!! You should rap battle!!

Let's try a new game...when someone posts a great article about Luka Samanic and his passing skills, don't turn it into another platform to tell us how great Kawhi is, or how awful PATFO is, or what terrible players Demar DeRozan or LaMarcus Aldridge are. Sadly, we all know your agenda/motive for living/hang ups already. You could have posted it once, instead of 3,000 times. Point made...move on. Save us all, for the love of God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't even vote and trying to talk regional smack.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh?? Bro... Kawhi was the 4th option that entire playoff run... I never said pop MADE him the 4th option... He just was... Nobody will back me up on this, but everyone knows it's true... He played his normal role in the first couple finals games, then the guy just went off... He didn't go off because pop gave him the ball more... Pop gave him the ball more because he went off
    Nope, you're wrong. He sucked the first couple games and Pop told him to stop ing around. Then he started playing better within the system. You're talking like he turned super saiyan or something. Please take No.2's out of your mouth because you sound re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me tired of the you constantly post. Try to stay on topic with the thread d-bag.
    Stay on topic? Tell that to the asshole I was responding to you dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch...nice zinger!! You should rap battle!!

Let's try a new game...when someone posts a great article about Luka Samanic and his passing skills, don't turn it into another platform to tell us how great Kawhi is, or how awful PATFO is, or what terrible players Demar DeRozan or LaMarcus Aldridge are. Sadly, we all know your agenda/motive for living/hang ups already. You could have posted it once, instead of 3,000 times. Point made...move on. Save us all, for the love of God.
    U guys are so blinded u don't even realize I was RESPONDING TO SOMEONE... So clearly it wasn't me who changed the topic... Can u get that through your brain? Or does it not count when other ppl go off topic? Ur bias is showing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, you're wrong. He sucked the first couple games and Pop told him to stop ing around. Then he started playing better within the system. You're talking like he turned super saiyan or something. Please take No.2's out of your mouth because you sound re ed.
    Now ur changing what u said... U were claiming Pop gave him the ball, so then Kawhi played better... That's simply not true... Kawhi played better, THUS he got his number called... Kawhi was the 4th leading scorer on the team for the playoffs... Pop wouldn't for no reason give him the ball to be the 4th option... No one expected it out of Kawhi... But after game 3 where he hit 29ppg on almost 80%, that's when he started having his number called... And he shot almost 70% the rest of the way with great defense and rebounding... No one is saying he played like a God... But he played good enough to win MVP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka will be nice with seasoning; a little time is necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn good article!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ramon Fernandez of the NBA

Thread Information