Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrific insight; thanks for your input.
    Your input was that the clintons had something to do with his injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably had 21 girlfriends and a pager # for when Hillary calls
    Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Little Girl, You Don’t Know What You’re Getting Into’: State Sen Reportedly Threatened Over Epstein Investigation

Florida State Sen. Lauren Book (D) has reportedly received several threats over the phone for demanding a state inquiry into Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and his handling of Jeffrey Epstein during his
    work-release program.

“I saw someone sent me a letter. I looked at it,” he said Thursday. Repug gov insulting a Dem woman

“I’ve received countless phone calls saying ‘Little girl, you don’t know what you’re getting into,’ and telling me that I should just stop,”

(sheriff) Bradshaw used the pretext of “imminent danger” to gain access to Book’s personal information.

“There is definitely something weird going on with my phones and my computer. I’ve been getting incessant FaceTime calls, one after another, from different numbers. I’m talking millions.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/little-girl-you-dont-know-what-youre-getting-into-state-sen-reportedly-threatened-over-epstein-investigation/

The Warrior Cops, esp sheriffs, are as corrupt as Trash.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks are hoping that JE has video of Clinton and/or Trump, et.al., boning underage girls and not focusing on the crimes of JE himself and definitely not the victims of any of these crimes, real or imagined. He was pretty radioactive after that first arrest. He might have the goods on some people, but probably not the ones either side wants them to be.
    the most logical comment I've ever seen you write on here. I do think it's weird that they would find the deal illegal 12 years later. It does look like to me that it was done to expose people or to try and get evidence against another person, And I don't think it's Trump or Clinton. If it was Trump it would already been used against him And Clinton has no real political power any more so it would be pointless at this point to use against him. Besides I don't think neither Trump or Clinton was banging under aged girls.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Crooked cop with an Italian last name" was in the vicinity

Nah, Italian mobsters always make sure the job is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides I don't think neither Trump or Clinton was banging under aged girls.
    Why not?

You think people crave power and wealth but shun the impunity that accompanies them when it comes to a little underage nookie?

Why hang out with Epstein at all if not for the nookie? Everyone around him knew what he was up to. Epstein scarcely troubled himself to hide it.

, he continued to do it while he was on work release from prison, with Palm Beach County deputies posted at the door.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not?

You think people crave power and wealth but shun the impunity that accompanies them when it comes to a little underage nookie?

Why hang out with Epstein at all if not for the nookie? Everyone around him knew what he was up to. Epstein scarcely troubled himself to hide it.

, he continued to do it while he was on work release from prison, with Palm Beach County deputies posted at the door.
    With all the investigations into Trump I'm pretty sure they would have found something out. And I think he's smart enough not to have sex with underaged girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With all the investigations into Trump I'm pretty sure they would have found something out. And I think he's smart enough not to have sex with underaged girls.
    So obsequious and namby-pamby. Like a puppy dog sucking it’s paws.

Out of character, Sheriff Coltrane!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not?

Honestly I think Clinton used him for the plane.

Trump? He knew Epstein had more money than he did, so might as well toady for him.

That said both of those dudes are probably rapists, but probably kept it to adult women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money and transportation. Fair enough.
    I was momentarily intrigued by Roscoe P Coltrane's milquetoast turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks, Scoop!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris aka Citizen X is onto something here..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're the same as the flight logs.

And why did you let the fake news about the wrong George Nader stay up after being corrected?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad timing on that Dersh letter of recommendation Matt Gaetz tweeted (for Charles Johnson):

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...evils-advocate
    Last edited by Winehole23; 07-29-2019 at 11:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det ratio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det ratio

What Alan is clearly (purposely?) missing is that 16 year old might've ended up pregnant without consenting to the act, which fits perfectly well with what the different statutes aim for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Derpsh is trying WAY too hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Alan is clearly (purposely?) missing is that 16 year old might've ended up pregnant without consenting to the act, which fits perfectly well with what the different statutes aim for.
    It makes sense he'd want to draw attention away from the op-ed in which he theorized 14 years old might be an appropriate age of consent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epstein says ing underage girls should be legal

‘Dershowitz is out of his mind’: Here are 5 disturbing details from a new profile of Epstein’s embattled ex-lawyer

1. Dershowitz advocated for the repeal of statutory rape laws in 1997.

2. While he bills himself as a liberal and a civil libertarian, he often seems just as critical of opponents of racism and misogyny as he is of government power.

3. To defend Epstein, Dershowitz’s team mercilessly attacked his accusers.

4. Asked about Guiffre, who has accused both Epstein and Dershowitz of abuse, he has likewise been vicious:
    he called her a “serial liar,” a “pros ute,” and a “bad mother,” who could not be believed “against somebody with an unscathed reputation like me.”
    5. Dershowitz’ defense of himself has been forceful but also filled with holes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/dershowitz-is-out-of-his-mind-here-are-5-disturbing-details-from-a-new-profile-of-epsteins-embattled-ex-lawyer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

==================

Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate

The noted lawyer’s long, controversial career—and the accusations against him.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/08/05/alan-dershowitz-devils-advocate

So Dersh thinks ing underage girls should be legal, but he has neve ed Epstein's underage girls.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-30-2019 at 11:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't they supposed to release a bunch of files a couple of weeks ago? What happened with all that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leslie Wexner Accuses Jeffrey Epstein of Misappropriating ‘Vast Sums of Money’

For over 15 years, Jeffrey Epstein served as a close personal adviser to Leslie H. Wexner,

the billionaire mogul behind Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.

Now, Mr. Wexner says Mr. Epstein “misappropriated vast sums of money” from him and his family.

Mr. Wexner said the misappropriation was first discovered in 2007 as he separated from Mr. Epstein.

In early 2006, Florida authorities charged Mr. Epstein with multiple counts of molestation and unlawful sexual activity with a minor.

In 2008, he pleaded guilty to state charges of solicitation of pros ution from a minor and was required to register as a sex offender.

“It was agreed that he should step back from the management of our personal finances,” Mr. Wexner said in the letter.

“In that process, we discovered that he had misappropriated vast sums of money from me and my family.

This was, frankly, a tremendous shock,

even though it clearly pales in comparison to the unthinkable allegations against him now.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/b...ss&partner=rss

Wexner piling on.

Wexner lost vast sums, $100Ms?, and didn't know it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what is the compelling need to withhold this information from legal guardians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what is the compelling need to withhold this information from legal guardians?
    Sorry, what is this argument about withholding information? It's not a specific argument Alan made. Are you talking about a particular statute, or?

Thread Information