Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sounds like Katie Johnson had bad representation.

She did have a duly deposed witness.

What did he say?

Did Maria ever turn up?
    "Katie Johnson"
    "Al Taylor"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...its-norm-lubow

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...-on-each-other

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lite looking hard for a semantical w for the Clintons.

An "association" can be the person you buy your groceries. That's not the same as having 21 phone numbers on file and flying a dude's private jet. And I also already qualified "guilt" as likely bad doings (especially given this pattern of associations).
    So guilt by association.

Glad you cleared that up.

lol derp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the alleged victims ever formally charged Judge Moore with any crime.
    ... doesn't prove Moore wasn't, isn't a pedophile, at very least he's a creep who obsesses about teen girls many years under his age.

And it's ing Alabama
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-17-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. My point was that no one here can validate any of this. There is so much misinformation, ignorance and disinformation "out there" that anyone trying to assess and discern truth from deceit would need to work on said task full time (perhaps with 17 angry lawyers and the full investigative power of the FBI, CIA, NSA etc...).

So any sliver or shred of doubt will always be sufficient for any person here to hold on to their views. Folks on your "side" certainly behave this way as well and your abject refusal to believe the dynamic (as demonstrated by your second statement) is a symptom of that very problem. Ironic.
    Folks on my "side" will let Bill Clinton rot if he's implicated in child trafficking or underage sex. Democrats forced Al Franken to resign his Senate seat over a pretend-groping photo, you really think there's going to be a mass of Democrats crying "fake news" in defense of Bill Clinton?

Franken. Wiener. Ralph Northam. There is simply no equivalence between how Democrats react to scandal vs. how Trump supporters react, and to imply so is ludicrous. Trump people will blame the media, blame the deep state, blame Democrats, cry "witch hunt," whatever it takes to deflect blame, taking cues from their commander.

For example, take the accusations that were launched against Judge Roy Moore in Alabama...

Your side never admitted that all of it was a targeted character assassination ploy. The timing of it. The salaciousness of the accusations themselves.

After his Senatorial bid defeat all of Justice Moore's accusers went away. None of the alleged victims ever formally charged Judge Moore with any crime.

YET every leftist here truly believed that Moore was guilty. Without evidence. Without any formal trial. Simply because it was convenient and allowed you all to justify the condemnation of what he stood for. Those on your side of the aisle clearly "refused to accept the reality" that we all knew that the allegations were nothing but a political hit. But hey it worked. And the tactic almost worked again during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. People are tired of that crap.
    I don't really see what relevance Pedo Roy's scandal has in a discussion of whether Democrats will turn against one of their own, but glad you were able to get that out of your system.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have the flight log manifests to Epstein's "pedo island" been verified as true..? If so, then the answer is that Bill visited over 20 times. Conveniently enough, Clinton would shed his secret service detail for said trips.

Several sites have a copy of the flight log manifests, but again it hinges on whether or not they are validated as true.

And even if they were true, leftist hardliners would never admit it.
    Give a link to one of those sites.

I'm willing to bet you simply don't know what you're talking about.

The flight logs prove he was on the plane for ~20 flights total.

Not one flight to Epstein's island.

So you go right ahead and show where you got your information.

Here's where I got mine -- the actual flight logs:

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...manifests.html

It's true and you will never admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the flight log manifests to Epstein's "pedo island" been verified as true..? If so, then the answer is that Bill visited over 20 times. Conveniently enough, Clinton would shed his secret service detail for said trips.

Several sites have a copy of the flight log manifests, but again it hinges on whether or not they are validated as true.

And even if they were true, leftist hardliners would never admit it.
    flight logs show he's been on the plane. none of them show him going to that island, as far as i'm aware

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    flight logs show he's been on the plane. none of them show him going to that island, as far as i'm aware
    Correct. One of Epstein's victims placed Clinton on the island in an affidavit.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/267173868...dium=affiliate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You entertain mere allegations as confirmed truth on other topics, but not this one.

One wonders what might account for the difference.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Quite a dearth of links from Trumpistas.

TSA must've finally gotten around to actually reading the flight logs since he shut the up about those too.

I'm all for bringing wrongdoers to justice, but you have to have, you know, actual evidence and not twitter wishcasting. That goes for Republicans and Democrats. At this point, the guilt by association applies just as much to Trump as it does to Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Placed him there doing what, TSA?

Do you believe her claim that Trump supporter Dershowitz raped her?

This is where TSA shuts the up again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You entertain mere allegations as confirmed truth on other topics, but not this one.

One wonders what might account for the difference.
    I entertain allegations until they are blown the up like this one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I entertain allegations until they are blown the up like this one.
    Are you entertaining that Dershowitz rape claim you posted?

Yes or no.

lol TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

interesting when an accused words are only accepted wholesale when the partisan optics are to your liking

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    interesting when an accused words are only accepted wholesale when the partisan optics are to your liking
    I was just showing you where the claim of Clinton being on the island came from. You are free to call the victim a liar if you wish.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was just showing you where the claim of Clinton being on the island came from. You are free to call the victim a liar if you wish.
    Oh, this one is a victim.

OK, you just accused Dershowitz of rape.

You just accused Clinton of....nothing....

lol TSA

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks on my "side" will let Bill Clinton rot if he's implicated in child trafficking or underage sex. Democrats forced Al Franken to resign his Senate seat over a pretend-groping photo, you really think there's going to be a mass of Democrats crying "fake news" in defense of Bill Clinton?

Franken. Wiener. Ralph Northam. There is simply no equivalence between how Democrats react to scandal vs. how Trump supporters react, and to imply so is ludicrous. Trump people will blame the media, blame the deep state, blame Democrats, cry "witch hunt," whatever it takes to deflect blame, taking cues from their commander.

I don't really see what relevance Pedo Roy's scandal has in a discussion of whether Democrats will turn against one of their own, but glad you were able to get that out of your system.
    YOU claimed that only "Trumpers" "refused to accept reality" if it didn't suit their narratives.

I countered and asserted that EVERYONE here chooses to view the world with the partisan optics they have developed over the course of their respective lives. EVERYONE, including the folks on your side of the aisle.

Your statement is laced with denial that this behavior is intrinsic to us all. The fact that you choose not to see it, while lecturing conservatives about perspective and objectivity is laughable though.
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 07-17-2019 at 05:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give a link to one of those sites.

I'm willing to bet you simply don't know what you're talking about.

The flight logs prove he was on the plane for ~20 flights total.

Not one flight to Epstein's island.

So you go right ahead and show where you got your information.

Here's where I got mine -- the actual flight logs:

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...manifests.html

It's true and you will never admit it.
    Ok... I'll admit that the logs don't specifically show Clinton flying to the island. Much like it doesn't even show Epstein flying to his own property. Either way President Clinton was questioned about flying with Epstein and admitted to only being on 4 trips with him... but the flight log shows more... So why lie about it?

Flight Manifest - Excerpts

1st U.S. trip — not mentioned by Clinton

Feb. 9, 2002 — MIA to HPN (Miami to Westchester) — Flight No. 57 — Bill Clinton, 4 Secret Service, 2 males, 1 female, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP

1st European trip — mentioned by Clinton

Feb. 19, 2002 — JFK to EGGW (NYC to London) — Flight No. 75 — Bill Clinton, Doug Band, 3 Secret Service, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen]

Feb. 21, 2002 — EGGW to JFK (London to NYC) — Flight No. 76 — Bill Clinton, Doug Band, 10 Secret Service, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Naomi Campbell, 1 male

1st Asian trip — (only one Asian trip mentioned by Clinton)

May 22, 2002 — RJTA to VHHH (Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan to Hong Kong International Airport) — Flight No. 100 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 23, 2002 — VHHH to ZGSZ (Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport in China) — Flight No. 101 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 23, 2002 — ZGSZ to WSSS (Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport in China to Singapore Changi Airport) — Flight No. 102 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 25, 2002 — WSSS to VTBD (Singapore Changi Airport to Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand) — Flight No. 103 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 25, 2002 — VTBD to WBSB (Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand to Brunei International Airport) — Flight No. 104 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

1st African trip — mentioned by Clinton

July 13, 2002 — GMME to LPAZ (Rabat–Salι Airport in Morocco to Santa Maria Airport in the Azores) — Flight No. 122 — JE, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP, CL, President Clinton, Doug Band, Mike, 8 Secret Service

July 13, 2002 — LPAZ to JFK (Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to NYC) — Flight No. 123 — JE, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP, CL, President Bill Clinton, Doug Band, Mike, 8 Secret Service

2nd African trip — mentioned by Clinton

Sept. 21, 2002 — JFK to LPAZ (NYC to Santa Maria Airport in the Azores) — Flight No. 136 — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 22, 2002 — LPAZ to DGAA (Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana) — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 23, 2002 — DGAA to DNAA (Kotoka International Airport in Ghana to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Nigeria) — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 24, 2002 — DNAA to HRYR (Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Nigeria to Kigali International Airport in Rwanda) — Same as above less Ron Burkle — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 25, 2002 — HRYR to FQMA (Kigali International Airport in Rwanda to Maputo International Airport in Mozambique) — Same as above plus Ira Magaziner — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 26, 2002 — FQMA to FACT (Maputo International Airport in Mozambique to Cape Town International Airport) — Same as above — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 27, 2002 — FACT to FAJS (Cape Town International Airport to O. R. Tambo International Airport in South Africa) — Same as above less JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 28, 2002 — FAJS to FACT (O. R. Tambo International Airport in South Africa to Cape Town International Airport) — Same as above less Gayle Smith, Ira Magaziner — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — FACT to DGAA (Cape Town International Airport to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana) — Same as above add JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], JK, CL, CD, AM — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — DGAA to LFPB (Kotoka International Airport in Ghana to Paris Airport-Le Bourget) — Same as above — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — LFPB to EGGW (Paris Airport-Le Bourget to London Luton Airport) — Same as above less JG, SK [Sarah Kellen], CD, Laura and Casey Wasserman — No Secret Service Listed

October 1, 2002 — EGGW to LFPB (London Luton Airport to Paris Le Bourget) — GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], Nick and Edwina Simmons — No Secret Service Listed

Oct. 2, 2002 — LFPB to JFK (Paris Le Bourget to NYC) — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Andrea Metrovich, Naomi Campbell — No Secret Service Listed

2nd Asian trip — (only one Asian trip mentioned by Clinton)

Nov.5, 2003 — ENGM to UNNT (Oslo Airport in Norway to Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport in Siberia) — Flight No. 228 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 6, 2003 — UNNT to VHHH (Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport in Siberia to Hong Kong International Airport) — Flight No. 229 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 9, 2003 — VHHH to ZUUU (Hong Kong International Airport to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in China) — Flight No. 230 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, IRA Magaziner (?), 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 9, 2003 — ZUUU to ZBAA (Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in China to Beijing Capital International Airport) — Flight No. 231 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, [three, four, or five illegible names], President Bill Clinton

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok... I'll admit that the logs don't specifically show Clinton flying to the island. Much like it doesn't even show Epstein flying to his own property. Either way President Clinton was questioned about flying with Epstein and admitted to only being on 4 trips with him... but the flight log shows more... So why lie about it?

Flight Manifest - Excerpts

1st U.S. trip — not mentioned by Clinton

Feb. 9, 2002 — MIA to HPN (Miami to Westchester) — Flight No. 57 — Bill Clinton, 4 Secret Service, 2 males, 1 female, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP

1st European trip — mentioned by Clinton

Feb. 19, 2002 — JFK to EGGW (NYC to London) — Flight No. 75 — Bill Clinton, Doug Band, 3 Secret Service, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen]

Feb. 21, 2002 — EGGW to JFK (London to NYC) — Flight No. 76 — Bill Clinton, Doug Band, 10 Secret Service, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Naomi Campbell, 1 male

1st Asian trip — (only one Asian trip mentioned by Clinton)

May 22, 2002 — RJTA to VHHH (Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan to Hong Kong International Airport) — Flight No. 100 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 23, 2002 — VHHH to ZGSZ (Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport in China) — Flight No. 101 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 23, 2002 — ZGSZ to WSSS (Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport in China to Singapore Changi Airport) — Flight No. 102 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 25, 2002 — WSSS to VTBD (Singapore Changi Airport to Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand) — Flight No. 103 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

May 25, 2002 — VTBD to WBSB (Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand to Brunei International Airport) — Flight No. 104 — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], President Bill Clinton, MCKG, Doug Band, Janice, Jessica, [two or three illegible names] — No Secret Service Listed

1st African trip — mentioned by Clinton

July 13, 2002 — GMME to LPAZ (Rabat–Salι Airport in Morocco to Santa Maria Airport in the Azores) — Flight No. 122 — JE, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP, CL, President Clinton, Doug Band, Mike, 8 Secret Service

July 13, 2002 — LPAZ to JFK (Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to NYC) — Flight No. 123 — JE, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], AP, CL, President Bill Clinton, Doug Band, Mike, 8 Secret Service

2nd African trip — mentioned by Clinton

Sept. 21, 2002 — JFK to LPAZ (NYC to Santa Maria Airport in the Azores) — Flight No. 136 — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 22, 2002 — LPAZ to DGAA (Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana) — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 23, 2002 — DGAA to DNAA (Kotoka International Airport in Ghana to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Nigeria) — President William J. Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], [one or two illegible names], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich, Doug Band, David Slang, Jim Kennery, Eric Nouncs, Rodney Slater, Casey and Laura Wasserman, Ron Burkle, Gayle Smith — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 24, 2002 — DNAA to HRYR (Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Nigeria to Kigali International Airport in Rwanda) — Same as above less Ron Burkle — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 25, 2002 — HRYR to FQMA (Kigali International Airport in Rwanda to Maputo International Airport in Mozambique) — Same as above plus Ira Magaziner — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 26, 2002 — FQMA to FACT (Maputo International Airport in Mozambique to Cape Town International Airport) — Same as above — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 27, 2002 — FACT to FAJS (Cape Town International Airport to O. R. Tambo International Airport in South Africa) — Same as above less JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Metrovich — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 28, 2002 — FAJS to FACT (O. R. Tambo International Airport in South Africa to Cape Town International Airport) — Same as above less Gayle Smith, Ira Magaziner — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — FACT to DGAA (Cape Town International Airport to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana) — Same as above add JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], JK, CL, CD, AM — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — DGAA to LFPB (Kotoka International Airport in Ghana to Paris Airport-Le Bourget) — Same as above — No Secret Service Listed

Sept. 29, 2002 — LFPB to EGGW (Paris Airport-Le Bourget to London Luton Airport) — Same as above less JG, SK [Sarah Kellen], CD, Laura and Casey Wasserman — No Secret Service Listed

October 1, 2002 — EGGW to LFPB (London Luton Airport to Paris Le Bourget) — GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], Nick and Edwina Simmons — No Secret Service Listed

Oct. 2, 2002 — LFPB to JFK (Paris Le Bourget to NYC) — JG, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], CL, Andrea Metrovich, Naomi Campbell — No Secret Service Listed

2nd Asian trip — (only one Asian trip mentioned by Clinton)

Nov.5, 2003 — ENGM to UNNT (Oslo Airport in Norway to Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport in Siberia) — Flight No. 228 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 6, 2003 — UNNT to VHHH (Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport in Siberia to Hong Kong International Airport) — Flight No. 229 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 9, 2003 — VHHH to ZUUU (Hong Kong International Airport to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in China) — Flight No. 230 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, IRA Magaziner (?), 4 Secret Service, President Bill Clinton

Nov. 9, 2003 — ZUUU to ZBAA (Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in China to Beijing Capital International Airport) — Flight No. 231 — JG, AM, GM [Ghislaine Maxwell], SK [Sarah Kellen], Doug Band, [three, four, or five illegible names], President Bill Clinton
    So you're moving the goalpost to where now?

You're the one ing about evidence of crimes.

You have none here.

Period.

Don't be a hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VIDEO: Trump & Epstein Discuss "Hot" Women at Party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VIDEO: Trump & Epstein Discuss "Hot" Women at Party

Thanks Scoop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epstein good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looking at 2 facts here...

1992. 7 years before Trump banned his ass.

Buffalo Bills cheerleaders are hot and I would look too.

Anything else is a conspiracy theory. : )

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh it's one of Chris's but..but posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're moving the goalpost to where now?

You're the one ing about evidence of crimes.

You have none here.

Period.

Don't be a hypocrite.
    LOL your first grade reading comprehension. I specifically said none of us can ascertain truth from lies, because these days any digital piece of "evidence" can be doctored to support whatever agenda the editor desires.

I specifically said the flight logs weren't validated as truth. But I guess you glossed over that.

But go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Twist my words... spin 'em.

'twas but months ago that you were raving about how Mueller's team had 'evidence' that would force Trump out of the White House. How did that turn out? A whole group of anti-Trump lawyers working two years straight, with an unlimited budget, all looking to trip-up No. 45, looking to destroy those in his inner circle and bring down his entire administration. In the end of the day all that matters is that he still sits in the Oval Office, and that they were unsuccessful. The fact that you others here still believe that Trump colluded with Russians to change the outcome of the 2016 Election is the utmost rejection of reality. Don't presume to lecture me about "moving goalposts" when your entire schtick is based on the abject denial of anything which you find inconvenient. Such as the fact that Mueller's team couldn't incriminate Trump with an actual crime - not one. When it suits your narrative your antics become asinine, annoying, condescending and childish to the point where people can't engage in actual discourse with you. It must be a joy being you.

Thread Information