Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just imagine if we ever discovered Nathan’s twitter account with his 12 followers
    How many twitter accounts could there be that have tweets saying both #Bernie2016 and #WhitePower

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't deny it. Par.
    Troglodyte Chump. Par.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't ignore the preferences of voters.
    eg:

Southerners Are Scared of the Climate Crisis, and Their Politicians Are Ignoring Them

The states that will be most affected by the climate crisis are the ones with the least political action.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb9awa/southerners-are-scared-of-the-climate-crisis-and-their-politicians-are-ignoring-them?utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_camp aign=campaign_705543

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Twitter has a new feature that automatically suspends anyone who shares certain meme images – including one of which calls for the implementation of voter ID laws."

https://humanevents.com/2019/08/03/t...voter-id-meme/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Twitter has a new feature that automatically suspends anyone who shares certain meme images – including one of which calls for the implementation of voter ID laws."

How are Russian interference and voter ID laws related?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Social Media will do just about anything now to keep hold of their cash cow, so that nobody else (Gov't) is allowed to milk said cow. (They) know sooner or later they'll have to share the boodle, the power, but, that's "tomorrow"---today? Every dime & every scrap of power belongs to them. That's something,,,& everyone knows it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like this:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big tech censorship is the problem I've identified. Seems you've missed that point based on your reply.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big tech censorship is the problem I've identified. Seems you've missed that point based on your reply.
    I'm talking about what caused the ban.

On it's face it makes no sense. Were it being propagated by bots, I can definitely see the reasoning for the bans.

What do you think is the motive for banning accounts that post that meme?

If this is all too advanced for you, tell me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm talking about what caused the ban.

On it's face it makes no sense. Were it being propagated by bots, I can definitely see the reasoning for the bans.

What do you think is the motive for banning accounts that post that meme?

If this is all too advanced for you, tell me.
    ...easy:::to hold onto their boodle with autonomy another week, another day, another hour, another minute,,,"Sure, do it, it won't cost anything & they'll stay outta our hair for another ___days."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read the OP yet... guessing it is along the lines of "BWAAAAH, WE'RE BEING PERSECUTED"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz confronts Google with an internal presentation showing how tech companies are leaning toward censorship

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/16/...ensorship.html
    ... AND THERE IT IS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate big tech as much as the next person, but they are free to censor you all they want. They are free to have left, right, center biases and propagandize those positions all they want. They are in' private companies. I thought conservatives loved the private property concept? Would you rather have big government come down on big tech and dictate to them how they should run their businesses? Aren't conservatives against that sort of thing? Also, don't conservatives believe in the free market? Here's an idea, dig up however many right wing billionaires there are in the world and tell them to start their own googles, facebooks, youtubes, cloudfares where right leaning content is promoted and better disseminated.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate big tech as much as the next person, but they are free to censor you all they want. They are free to have left, right, center biases and propagandize those positions all they want. They are in' private companies. I thought conservatives loved the private property concept? Would you rather have big government come down on big tech and dictate to them how they should run their businesses? Aren't conservatives against that sort of thing? Also, don't conservatives believe in the free market? Here's an idea, dig up however many right wing billionaires there are in the world and tell them to start their own googles, facebooks, youtubes, cloudfares where right leaning content is promoted and better disseminated.
    Most conservatives are freedom of speech warriors who only believe in freedom of speech on stuff they agree with. They are hacks.

You don't hear the Ben Shapiro's and Steven Crowders defending freedom of speech when Congress tries to pass anti-BDS legislation which is uncons utional. All them conservatives are silent, crickets, when it comes to anti-BDS bills because they love Israel.

Like the great Noam Chomsky says "if you can't defend freedom of speech agaisnt your enemies then you don't believe in it at all."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hours after 'denouncing' racism, Trump amplifies views of two other white supremacists

former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee (white supremacist No. 2),

who is making the rounds of fringe media such as Fox News to claim that
    he has been discriminated against because he's a conservative Trump supporter.

Cernekee told Dobbs that Google executives "want to use all the power and all the resources that they have to control the flow of information to the public and make sure that Trump loses in 2020."

That really stuck with Trump; he went to bed thinking about it and then
    resumed tweeting about it through the morning.

Cernekee was fired because

he kept sharing white supremacist kinds of things on Google's employee message boards.

Such as how he wanted his co-workers to join him in raising funds

for the "bounty" on the guy who
    sucker-punched fellow white supremacist Richard Spencer on Trump's inauguration day.

In other internal message board conversations,

Cernekee defended two neo-Nazi groups, the Traditionalist Workers Party and the Golden State Skinheads.

He said the latter group "stood up for free speech and free association" and

suggested that they merely have a branding problem because they call themselves "skinheads."

said in these work discussion boards that they should rebrand as the "Helpful Neighborhood Bald Guys"

they should also "form alliances with other supporters of liberty and civil rights."

The GSS has branding problems beyond its name: It
    uses Nazi iconography as its identifying symbols.

that's who Trump chose to promote on his Twitter feed Monday night.

It didn't take him any time to get over the deaths of more than 20 people in Texas at the hands of a killer who told the world he was motivated by racist hate and

get right back to his favorite hobby: fomenting that racist hate.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    asking Dean Cain for help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "conservative" victimhood

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like how the President can't block people on Twitter but Twitter just shuts down political campaigns. It makes perfect sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the President can't block people on Twitter but Twitter just shuts down political campaigns. It makes perfect sense.
    They are a private en y Nathan89. That's what you guys say when NFL owners boycott players for kneeling at the national anthem. Isn't your Republican team supposed to be in favor of privatizing everything? Well there is your lovely privatization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most conservatives are freedom of speech warriors who only believe in freedom of speech on stuff they agree with. They are hacks.

You don't hear the Ben Shapiro's and Steven Crowders defending freedom of speech when Congress tries to pass anti-BDS legislation which is uncons utional. All them conservatives are silent, crickets, when it comes to anti-BDS bills because they love Israel.

Like the great Noam Chomsky says "if you can't defend freedom of speech agaisnt your enemies then you don't believe in it at all."
    I personally don't think conservatives have never wanted a free press, or even a balanced one. They want all media to be Fox News-style propaganda.

Because when you show them truly neutral coverage, or something that shows any different views, they call it liberal bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President is a public official.

Twitter is a private company.

Not sure why that is difficult for you to understand.

Should a private company not be able to police its content?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the conservatives didn’t want to touch this post with a 10 ft pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter Censors Numerous Accounts In Egypt Amid Protests For "Intent To Manipulate The Conversation"

Thread Information