Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the rightwingnut jobs, the rightwing hate media that the most about being censored,

because they are the ones inciting violence, spreading hate, bull , lies, slander, which is ALL they do.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rupublicans "we need to repeal the fairness doctrine"

Repeal the fairness docrtine

Republicans "these guys aren't being fair"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incel posts Are Making People Nervous About the Joker Premiere

Concern over the movie grew over a summer of mass shootings.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evj5ep/incel- posts-are-making-people-nervous-about-the-joker-premiere?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_ campaign=campaign_817587

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hyperbole by the incels themselves... the left!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Government Wants Access To Your WhatsApp Messages

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-- Benjamin Franklin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “ those jews”

-- Benjamin Franklin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter Editor Exposed As Military PsyOps Officer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The New Google "Transparency Act" Ignores The Real Problem, As Google Funds Undisclosed Media Groups

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both YouTube (Google) and Facebook are dictating what journalists can discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That article just has internal do ents indicating big tech shifting towards censorship.

Like I said big tech is a threat to our country.
    Facebook is in the tank for the left:

https://www.businessinsider.com/face...warren-2019-11

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both YouTube (Google) and Facebook are dictating what journalists can discuss.
    1) Facebook says they'll delete posts with the name of the whistleblower.

2) Dumbass posts the name of the whistleblower.

3) Facebook deletes dumbass' post.

4) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAGE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Repugs imagined, in their febrile imaginations, that BigTech was censoring the left, then Repugs would LOVE and protect BigTech.

BigFinance, the oligarchy will destroy, will spend $100Ms and more to block Warren and Bernie, with critical assists from DNC/Clinton faction/corporatist Dems

Wealthy liberals, progressives are totally CONSERVATIVE when their wealth is in play.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Facebook says they'll delete posts with the name of the whistleblower.

2) Dumbass posts the name of the whistleblower.

3) Facebook deletes dumbass' post.

4) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAGE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Yes, the name has been covered by news outlets. He is providing commentary on the news. It's moronic to not be outrage at a monopoly platform dictating news.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook silencing the "4th estate".

"I don't have a problem with that."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the name has been covered by news outlets. He is providing commentary on the news. It's moronic to not be outrage at a monopoly platform dictating news.
    chump is a dip leftist cultist... that's why he's for "private businesses" doing whatever they can to suppress the news if it goes against the left's narrative. there's no getting through to idiots like him.

as well chump is a ing re . facebook's policy is to censor the whistleblower's name if it has not been reported on but it has and has been for weeks now in a few different outlets. facebook is specifically making up new rules after the fact and in doing so they're dictating the direction of people looking for news; the direction would take a hard LEFT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I type anything that has to do with politics on the YouTube search I get nothing but CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. JewTube is ing garbage. I have to dig through a long list of corporate mainstream propaganda to find any old videos. Most of the awakening stuff has been removed. So sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I type anything that has to do with politics on the YouTube search I get nothing but CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. JewTube is ing garbage. I have to dig through a long list of corporate mainstream propaganda to find any old videos. Most of the awakening stuff has been removed. So sad.
    YT is a pos these days for sure and have most def been bought by the MSM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook silencing the "4th estate".

"I don't have a problem with that."

If you rely on FB to print the news, you're neither a publisher nor a journalist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WSJ investigation finds bias for big businesses, against subscription model compe ors and, yeah, blacklists:

Despite maintaining in Congressional testimony that it doesn’t use blacklists, the WSJ account found that Google does. Google tries to wiggle around this apparent contradiction by relying on a narrow interpretation of what cons utes a “political” blacklist:

Google’s first blacklists date to the early 2000s, when the company made a list of spam sites that it removed from its index, one of those people said. This means the sites wouldn’t appear in search results.

Engineers known as “maintainers” are authorized to make and approve changes to blacklists. It takes at least two people to do this; one person makes the change, while a second approves it, according to the person familiar with the matter.

The Journal reviewed a draft policy do ent from August 2018 that outlines how Google employees should implement an anti-misinformation blacklist aimed at blocking certain publishers from appearing in Google News and other search products. The do ent says engineers should focus on “a publisher misrepresenting their ownership or web properties” and having “deceptive content”—that is, sites that actively aim to mislead—as opposed to those that have inaccurate content.

“The purpose of the blacklist will be to bar the sites from surfacing in any Search feature or news product sites,” the do ent states.
    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019...r-results.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds legit

To ask for video footage, the company says, police must provide a specific case number, but otherwise doesn’t require any evidence for police to request footage.

In one notable exchange, Amazon explained the scope of videos police can request. In addition to requesting up to 12 hours of video produced in the last 45 days, police can ask for footage within a maximum of 0.5 square miles.
    https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...-senate-letter

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30 yo Nathan, Koriwhut?, Boots, The Great Floating Turd...

We got the extreme nuts covered.
    Add hater and Chris to round out the selection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon Is Opening Grocery Stores & Why Thats Bad

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The US is one of the safest countries for trans people,” Ngo posted in the tweet that earned him a suspension. “The murder rate of trans victims is actually lower than that for cis population. Also, who is behind the murders? Mostly black men.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/journ...r-suspends-him

Twitter banning journalists for posting inconvenient information. These people running these companies are disgusting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAGE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter silently American citizens/ journalists because they don't like the information should bother Americans tbh

Thread Information