Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People against Islamic fascism are funding a portion of his legal fees. Damning.
    Bruh you act like that daughter who is going out with the asshole bf and her dad keeps warning her about him but she is stubborn AF and will come out with bs excuses to justify her love of that toxic relationship whenever evidence is presented

It's all good though. Blind love is a powerful mental disorder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Ads Should Face the Same Libel Law as Media Outlets

https://truthout.org/articles/facebook-ads-should-face-the-same-libel-law-as-media-outlets/

Will Congress/Ajit Pai fix it? no

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh you act like that daughter who is going out with the asshole bf and her dad keeps warning her about him but she is stubborn AF and will come out with bs excuses to justify her love of that toxic relationship whenever evidence is presented

It's all good though. Blind love is a powerful mental disorder.
    Big interests are involved because it's not ma and pa issues, dude. Your case is kind of lame, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Takes Down Anti-Semitic Page - New Jersey Governor Says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Censoring Reporting On Buttigieg Cheating

I'm sure Chump is okay with this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Gov-Backed Social Media Groups Openly Censor Iran While Ignoring Boasted Israeli Gov Troll Farms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aussie and Europe are making Google pay for news content.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...679dde20f598d1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...150919470.html

Chumpettes must be very happy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...150919470.html

Chumpettes must be very happy
    I am tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Icke BANNED on YouTube & Facebook - Why They're REALLY Getting Banned (MUST WATCH)

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Icke BANNED on YouTube & Facebook - Why They're REALLY Getting Banned (MUST WATCH)

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan
    You know that 5G's purpose isn't to improve communication speed between us the citizens, right? The big bottleneck to Big Tech's "robot army" before 5G was that previous network technology was too laggy for efficient communication between units (the amount of data a unit needs to function is mindboggling, from facial recognition data to geographic data and so on). If Big Tech tried to deploy their robot thugs within a 4G network, we'd easily be able to outmaneuver them since their communication speeds would just be too slow. Unfortunately, 5G solves that problem. Why do you think they were burning down the towers, bro?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chumpettes feel extra safe this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes feel extra safe this way.
    Chumpettes can't tolerate people that think differently and question everything.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes can't tolerate people that think differently and question everything.
    I can tolerate them but it's much more fun when those white guys get banned and play the victim.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tolerate them but I don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zuckerberg Says Facebook Will BAN Lockdown Protesters!

https://anthonyblogan.com/zuckerberg...wn-protesters/

Gotta keep Chumpettes safe and happy.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zuckerberg Says Facebook Will BAN Lockdown Protesters!

https://anthonyblogan.com/zuckerberg...wn-protesters/

Gotta keep Chumpettes safe and happy.
    Infuriating to see tech companies silence Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jewish Hand Behind The Internet (Google,
    Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo, etc.)

https://bibliotecapleyades.net/SOCIO...__LqBLGC_iNejY

Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon, caught red handed

Local News Stations Run Propaganda Segment Scripted and Produced by Amazon

At least 11 TV stations aired an identical segment written and produced by Amazon’s PR team.

Local news stations across the U.S. aired a segment produced and scripted by Amazon which touts the company's role in delivering essential groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 pandemic, and its ability to do so while "keeping its employees safe and healthy."

The segment, which was aired by at least 11 local TV stations, and which was introduced with a script written by Amazon and recited verbatim by news anchors, presents a fawning picture of Amazon, which has struggled to deliver essential items during the pandemic, support the sellers that rely on its platform, and provide its workers with the necessary protective equipment. Each anchor introduces the script then throws to an Amazon-produced look "inside" an Amazon fulfillment center, which is narrated by Amazon spokesperson Todd Walker:

"Millions of Americans staying at home are relying on amazon to deliver essentials like groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 outbreak.

For the first time we're getting a glimpse *inside* Amazon's fulfillment centers to see just how the company is keeping its employees safe and healthy.. While delivering packages to your doorstep.

Todd Walker takes us inside."

The segment features interviews with Amazon employees who profess to be dedicated to their job.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4...uced-by-amazon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon, one of the biggest beneficiaries of the PLANDEMIC. You know for sure that they are LOVING the scamdemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They clearly have an image problem right now... that much is clear.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At least 11 TV stations aired an identical segment written and produced by Amazon’s PR team.

Local news stations across the U.S. aired a segment produced and scripted by Amazon which touts the company's role in delivering essential groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 pandemic, and its ability to do so while "keeping its employees safe and healthy."

The segment, which was aired by at least 11 local TV stations, and which was introduced with a script written by Amazon and recited verbatim by news anchors, presents a fawning picture of Amazon, which has struggled to deliver essential items during the pandemic, support the sellers that rely on its platform, and provide its workers with the necessary protective equipment. Each anchor introduces the script then throws to an Amazon-produced look "inside" an Amazon fulfillment center, which is narrated by Amazon spokesperson Todd Walker:

"Millions of Americans staying at home are relying on amazon to deliver essentials like groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 outbreak.

For the first time we're getting a glimpse *inside* Amazon's fulfillment centers to see just how the company is keeping its employees safe and healthy.. While delivering packages to your doorstep.

The segment features interviews with Amazon employees who profess to be dedicated to their job.

I mean, it's basically a press release. I don't see the big deal.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sadly local news companies have used private scripted segments for years, it's a free time killer developed by someone else.

Thread Information