Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Hook ĎEm Harvey88210's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    437
    Iíve tried using the search function to see if this has been asked a million times before but I didnít see anything. Anybody mind sharing how to embed tweets/pics? Iíve tried pushing the twitter button and then pasting the link between the brackets but nothing happens.

  2. #2
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36,489
    I’ve tried using the search function to see if this has been asked a million times before but I didn’t see anything. Anybody mind sharing how to embed tweets/pics? I’ve tried pushing the twitter button and then pasting the link between the brackets but nothing happens.
    why don't you just quote somebody with an embedded tweet to see the commands?
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    #freeshit 2020 Chris's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31,933
    for twitter:

    [ tweet ]<link to tweet>[ / tweet ]

    no spaces

    for youtube:

    [ youtube ]<youtube code>[ / youtube ]

    youtube code = https://youtu.be/GdfMp4zgpFI

    just erase everything but the code: GdfMp4zgpFI

    (again no spaces)
    _____________________________




    The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

  4. #4
    LONG LIVE THE CHIEF lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    89,622
    Lol modern forums have automatic embedding

    Slovenian servers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •