Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD is a 7yr vet. Played in 466 out of 574 possible games (81% games played)

Kiwi is an 8yr vet. Played in 467 out of 656 possible games. (71% games played)

AD played in 75 games in 2017 and 2018. Would have likely played the same amount last year, but Demps tried to shut him down.

Kiwi missed 24 games in 2012. Never played more than 74 games. Missed 73 games last year. Missed 22 more games this year, then limped throughout the playoffs and will likely need more "load management" next year too.

He has been in the NBA 1 season longer than AD, but actually played 1 more game than him. But AD is injury prone and Kiwi is not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The more I think about it, I'm glad AF that we didn't sign Kiwi. That would have been Russian roulette in betting that AD, Bron and Kiwi would have all stayed healthy. Big 3 from and a bunch of minimums would have had me holding my breath all year.

With no bench, if anyone went down, Lakers = fcked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I think about it, I'm glad AF that we didn't sign Kiwi.
    Bookmarked for future playoffs, Esquella.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bookmarked for future playoffs, Esquella.

I ain't scared of you MFers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I think about it, I'm glad AF that we didn't sign Kiwi. That would have been Russian roulette in betting that AD, Bron and Kiwi would have all stayed healthy. Big 3 from and a bunch of minimums would have had me holding my breath all year.

With no bench, if anyone went down, Lakers = fcked
    It's a valid concern.
    But Bron has Timmy Duncan lite potential as far as kicking ass til he's 40. 2019 Bron had some kick ass games for the Lakers. Like he said, they had the nucleous for only like 13 games the entire season.

Kwa can load manage for 20 games if he wants during the regular season. I'd rather be hoisting a trophy at the end of the year then hoisting a coffee cup with the Patty Bois.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ain't . Kiwi missed 95 games in the same timeframe yet Clipper Nation wants me to be scurred
    Kawhi isn't holding out on the Clippers next season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't holding out on the Clippers next season.
    He missed 22 games and barely made it thru the playoffs last year. As a FA, one of his criteria was he wanted a team with a great training staff. He's still legit worried about his health.

You think he playing 65+ games this year? I don't. And if he try that load management in the West, Clipps will be a road team in the 2nd round and beyond

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a valid concern.
    But Bron has Timmy Duncan lite potential as far as kicking ass til he's 40. 2019 Bron had some kick ass games for the Lakers. Like he said, they had the nucleous for only like 13 games the entire season.

Kwa can load manage for 20 games if he wants during the regular season. I'd rather be hoisting a trophy at the end of the year then hoisting a coffee cup with the Patty Bois.
    Clipps are top heavy and should have the same concern tbh. Outside of Kiwi, PG, Somali, and Sweet Lou, who should I be afraid of? Mo Harkless?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He missed 22 games and barely made it thru the playoffs last year. As a FA, one of his criteria was he wanted a team with a great training staff. He's still legit worried about his health.

You think he playing 65+ games this year? I don't. And if he try that load management in the West, Clipps will be a road team in the 2nd round and beyond
    Finals MVP and a le is barely making it through the playoffs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the Lakers gave up less for a better player in AD than what they gave up for PG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Finals MVP and a le is barely making it through the playoffs?
    He was not healthy in the playoffs. , if KD and Klay played, he's left at the alter shining shoes. Let him try that load Management in the West, like I said.

Raps were 17-5 in games missed by Kiwi last year. No way in the Clipps do that in the West. Esp how top heavy they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipps are top heavy and should have the same concern tbh. Outside of Kiwi, PG, Somali, and Sweet Lou, who should I be afraid of? Mo Harkless?
    Really like Harrells game.
    Ya that rookie middle eastern guy Shia they had to give away in the trade. He looked good. That one hurts.
    Scoring and defense from the guard position looks brutal right now, as when Sweet Lou is not scoring he is a waste of space.

Got to believe Jerry West has more moves to come for the G position.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really like Harrells game.
    Ya that rookie middle eastern guy Shia they had to give away in the trade. He looked good. That one hurts.
    Scoring and defense from the guard position looks brutal right now, as when Sweet Lou is not scoring he is a waste of space.

Got to believe Jerry West has more moves to come for the G position.
    They overpaid but I can't say I blame them. We gave up our future, but it is not as bad as most unhappy Laker fans think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man feel bad for laker fans.

Kawhi is going to hit a gamewinner in a closeout game 6 against the lakers this year...over lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man feel bad for laker fans.

Kawhi is going to hit a gamewinner in a closeout game 6 against the lakers this year...over lebron.
    As long as the Spurs don't rang tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was not healthy in the playoffs. , if KD and Klay played, he's left at the alter shining shoes. Let him try that load Management in the West, like I said.

Raps were 17-5 in games missed by Kiwi last year. No way in the Clipps do that in the West. Esp how top heavy they are.
    Injuries happen. A strong majority of le teams benefit greatly from injuries to other teams. It's part of the game. And he looked pretty healthy to me putting up 30/9/4 in the playoffs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LkrFan you were dreaming of Kawhi forming that big 3 with the Lakers right before FA started

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrFan you were dreaming of Kawhi forming that big 3 with the Lakers right before FA started
    Gerardo was dreaming of that while Kawhi was meeting with Paul George.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Harden is Michael Jackson and Russ is o
    We need a gif with Westbrook on this:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not dreaming, but I kind of expected it to happen. Admittedly, I was pissed when I got a notification around midnight that he signed with the Clipps. My thoughts were no way in would he string the Lakers along and NOT sign with them, but here we are.

Now I know how upstairs farmers felt about Uncle Fester. But I actually like our roster. Sure, we still got some holes but we can compete as is.

Pelinka got us set up for another max slot for 2021. My hope is that Boogie returns to form or Kuz truly breaks out. If either happens, we got our 3rd star.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We need a gif with Westbrook on this:

He look like Somali

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Injuries happen. A strong majority of le teams benefit greatly from injuries to other teams. It's part of the game. And he looked pretty healthy to me putting up 30/9/4 in the playoffs.
    Yeah, for the most part, but he was laboring. Still, I dont trust he will play 65+ this year. If he has any type of setback, can PG13 carry the Clipps?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gerardo was dreaming of that while Kawhi was meeting with Paul George.

That's the ed up part. He changed meeting places, dictated who he would meet with, all the while meeting with PG13 secretly. And you farmers call KD a snake.

Karma is gonna get his ass. Mark my words.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He look like Somali
    Who is “Somali”? Beverly?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who is “Somali”? Beverly?
    Yes

Thread Information