My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how now this is all of a sudden ok but Pop and the Spurs got Substantial Sanctions for doing the same thing year ago with much older players.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want the NBA to adopt a rule where rosters are expanded to 18 and every player can only appear in a maximum of 66 regular season games. That would be a good way to keep stars fresh for the playoffs (no minutes or game restrictions there) while making otherwise dull matchups more exciting. Bad teams would get bulletin board material ("they're resting 4 starters against us?").

The same thing could work for the NFL, where they could expand the season to 18 games but only allow each player to appear in 16. Same wear and tear on players as now but more money for everyone. Get rid of the stupid preseason to boot.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I want the NBA to adopt a rule where rosters are expanded to 18 and every player can only appear in a maximum of 66 regular season games. That would be a good way to keep stars fresh for the playoffs (no minutes or game restrictions there) while making otherwise dull matchups more exciting. Bad teams would get bulletin board material ("they're resting 4 starters against us?").

The same thing could work for the NFL, where they could expand the season to 18 games but only allow each player to appear in 16. Same wear and tear on players as now but more money for everyone. Get rid of the stupid preseason to boot.
    a
    Sounds nice and all, but imagine the end ot he regular season and you have Jokic sitting because he's already played 66 games and they miss the playoffs because of it. But expanding the roster sounds good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They need usage and chucking management more than load management tbh.

Thread Information