My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    AD ain't bout dat lyfe.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He'll be yet another one who can't stand the gaffe of that side of the hallway. Just keep an eye peeled on his sphincter & subsequent %'s. & of course keep the 20-mule team in harness & a straight pin at the ready. If that 20-mule team can't drag that pin outta said sphint then it's obvious.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD is the bomb, but Le is going to quickly become the Carmelo-level cancer of that team

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be hilarious if he leaves after a year....:
    When you trade for a guy that wants out at the first sign of adversity, you get a guy that wants out at the first sign of adversity. If the Lakers somehow miss the playoffs I think AD is gone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as he don't sign with the Spurs I'm good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s trying the LA life but no guarantees. You’d be the same way in today’s bull NBA where character means nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No way one of these stars in their primes chooses to move to San Antonio by choice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way one of these stars in their primes chooses to move to San Antonio by choice
    Until this year, no one aside Kang wanted to move to LA for almost a decade. Stereotyping mindsets isnt working much anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers mortgaging their future for a one year rental... their management is the gift that keeps on giving

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers mortgaging their future for a one year rental... their management is the gift that keeps on giving
    One would need a unshakable belief in Unicorns to buy that. A player and agent smart enough to use their leverage (Boogie Cousins and Javelle McGee say thanks because AD doesn't want to play the 5) while they have it. Also avoid the hoof and mouth disease Kyrie inflicted upon himself. It's a nice fantasy for Laker haters until 2020 FA.

Folks swallow all the Khawi and Uncle Dennis Deep-throat theories but eagerly believe the Davis/Lakers camp didn't have assurances in the wake of that trade. Ok.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If he signs anywhere but the Lakers, you guys are ed for at least the next decade.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    One would need a unshakable belief in Unicorns to buy that. A player and agent smart enough to use their leverage (Boogie Cousins and Javelle McGee say thanks because AD doesn't want to play the 5) while they have it. Also avoid the hoof and mouth disease Kyrie inflicted upon himself. It's a nice fantasy for Laker haters until 2020 FA.

Folks swallow all the Khawi and Uncle Dennis Deep-throat theories but eagerly believe the Davis/Lakers camp didn't have assurances in the wake of that trade. Ok.
    "Assurances" mean nothing from AD. This is the same clown who said he "loves New Orleans, their slang and their food" and then demanded a trade a month later.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he signs anywhere but the Lakers, you guys are ed for at least the next decade.
    - yep and if Kiwi try to load manage in the West, Clipper = fcked. Esp with C-level talent behind KL, PG, and Sweet Lou

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Assurances" mean nothing from AD. This is the same clown who said he "loves New Orleans, their slang and their food" and then demanded a trade a month later.
    Truth bomb. There's a snake that told Pop to trade him to the Lakers. Look at him now playing for the JV team. How Beta of him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KaBeta Leonard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - yep and if Kiwi try to load manage in the West, Clipper = fcked. Esp with C-level talent behind KL, PG, and Sweet Lou
    That JV squad should have sank with that scrap heap of "varsity" team you worship, Miguel Pedro after they traded all of their talent away last season. Instead, they made the playoffs. Their bench is clearly better than the "varsity" ( ) squad's. Their stars are about equal (1 top 5 player and an overrated loser with health concerns who can fill the sheets up as the sidekick), both coaches are real "meh" coaches, but at least Doc has rang and the LOLker front office is the second worst office in the league only behind the Knicks.

You might want to walk that statement back across the border, guey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were on Kyrie's short list when he wanted out of CLE.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s who already thinking about this dude leaving without playing a game here are the same dudes who always think their ladies are cheating on them. Chill and enjoy the season lol. AD is using this as leverage to ensure the lakers don’t do stupid and stay supporting him and his requests. If he leaves then that’s on the FO for being morons. Time will tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows what today's superstars are thinking. Fame, money, and championships without having to work that hard for it. Certainly no loyalty involved in any decision-making.

If the Lakers win, I think AD stays. If they disappoint, I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After he let his agent humiliate him last season with this "LA or Bust " LOL!!! Flat out this guy is an idiot. Way to introduce yourself to the Laker fans.. "Yeah you know Chicago would be cool" LOL!! ing moron..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD is the bomb, but Le is going to quickly become the Carmelo-level cancer of that team
    Media still kissing Lebron's ass saying he will win league MVP LOL!!. He is 35 and plays worse D now than Harden.. Watch AD and LeBron not live up to the hype, and AD is 1 and done in LA just like Howard..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That JV squad should have sank with that scrap heap of "varsity" team you worship, Miguel Pedro after they traded all of their talent away last season. Instead, they made the playoffs. Their bench is clearly better than the "varsity" ( ) squad's. Their stars are about equal (1 top 5 player and an overrated loser with health concerns who can fill the sheets up as the sidekick), both coaches are real "meh" coaches, but at least Doc has rang and the LOLker front office is the second worst office in the league only behind the Knicks.

You might want to walk that statement back across the border, guey.

Please. These Clipps are the 2018 Celtics reincarnated. Played above their heads when nobody was looking. Teams put them on film (especially punkass Tatum), then they folded like a cheap suit when expectations were heaped on them. What makes you think these Clipps are any different? Unless Load Management and PG13 plays 40mpg and 65+ games I ain't sweating them.

Bend over. I'll give you something guey

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    AD ain’t going anywhere. He wants to be in LA. He will sign a max deal after the season.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media still kissing Lebron's ass saying he will win league MVP LOL!!. He is 35 and plays worse D now than Harden.. Watch AD and LeBron not live up to the hype, and AD is 1 and done in LA just like Howard..
    LeBust is basically Carmelo from 2-3 years ago now and he'll be out of the league in a few years. GOAT my ass. Barely top 25 IMO.

croflmfao, 3-6 in the Finals and only 1 of the 3 rings was truly legit without major interference from the league. (2012 vs. OKC was legit.)

Thread Information