Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tuesday's will never be the same
    You know Laker fans deep inside HATE Lebron and all his shenanigans. They have to put LeMakeup on their fake happy face every day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s who already thinking about this dude leaving without playing a game here are the same dudes who always think their ladies are cheating on them. Chill and enjoy the season lol. AD is using this as leverage to ensure the lakers don’t do stupid and stay supporting him and his requests. If he leaves then that’s on the FO for being morons. Time will tell.
    Exactly. You focus on handling your business... That's all you can do. If you do and still leaves as a man (or team) you charge it to the game.
    If he left it would suck but my guess would be that means Bron would leave too and we would have huge cap space in two years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know Laker fans deep inside HATE Lebron and all his shenanigans. They have to put LeMakeup on their fake happy face every day.
    I don't hate Bron but some of his shenanigans are over the top. Like Shaq and Achilles before him dude has a massive ego not all superstars are built that way even quiet Kawhi is showing massive ego uncle Dennis? Rich Paul 2.0... The current price of admission to Star Wars...

Thread Information