Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm a Sailor, so the proper insult should have been Squid . Proud to serve {salute}

Nope, I'm siding with the players here. Until teams stop deporting players to places like Toronto against their will without pushback, I'm riding with the playersPERIOD

I hope Uncle Sam ships your ass somewhere rotten...like Yemen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope Uncle Sam ships your ass somewhere rotten...like Yemen.
    That's foul son

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's foul son
    But you'd be OK with it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But you'd be OK with it.
    nawl. That means I'm deployed AGAIN. Eff that

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. When Klay comes back I put the Dubs over the Clipps tbh.
    The correct response to new people is "who the are you"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The correct response to new people is "who the are you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr is wrong. Teams trade players all the time with no repercussions. Look at what the Dubs did to Iggy. Banished him to Memphis without blinking. Memphis - instead of buying him out - is holding him hostage. Where's the outrage about that?

Iggy was a major reason for his latest 3 rangs. It's not like he was a scrub. Now he can't open Chase center as a Dub. That's ed up.

And the only reason the Dubs did it is because Iggy exposed them. But let's not talk about "the man" trading a wherever the he wants and blame the for disrupting the status quo by taking matters into their own hands.

Kerr could go himself.
    Teams have the right to trade contracts under the CBA. Players don't have the right to trade themselves under the CBA. The absence of repercussions is there by design. The product you're seeing is a result of teams getting cucked by players who wanna play with each other while Adam Silver jerks off in the corner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players give up the right to complain about being traded by having the right to have guaranteed contracts. Thats the trade off. If they want the ability to demand trades (legally), dictate there terms officially, then they can give up guaranteed money. I'm sure teams like Washington would love it with Wall to get out of the $180 million? $200 million they owe him for sitting on his ass the next year and getting a s of what he once was.

Plus, never mind that this player movement is bad for the product. I hope it shows down the road and forces the NBA to do something about it finally.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah that's bullcrap

It's okay for a team to trade a player any time they want if they wanna get rid of a guy they don't want or have a way to improve their chances of winning, but it's not okay for the players to want the same authority?

now I agree that I'd prefer to see players play out their contracts, but the fact that you can be traded at any time against your will is kind of weak too tbh. imo trades should have to be approved by all parties involved tbh
    ^ this. All of this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Iggy should have shut his ing mouth. You don't run your mouth to the media about your employer. The rest of the working world knows this. These overpaid YMCAers need to fall in line.
    ^ A conservative colonizer response

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ A conservative colonizer response
    We ran you ing Mexicans back to the desert where you belong, muchacho.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And KD bandwagoning a 73-9 team wasn't bad for the league?

That's equivalent to the sun calling the frying pan too hot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kendrick Perkins got some tweets off on Kerrs gotry:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kendrick-pe...221834308.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ran you ing Mexicans back to the desert where you belong, muchacho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kendrick Perkins got some tweets off on Kerrs gotry:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kendrick-pe...221834308.html
    Perks is awesome tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams trade players, crickets. Why? Teams are owned by 31 whiteys and one coonass. But let a player flip the scrip? All breaks loose.

In the infamous words of the Texans owner "they can't have the inmates running the asylum!"

FOH son
    Players can negotiate for a no-trade clause. The ty thing about players being divas to try and get out of contracts in order to get traded to their preferred market is that it's an insult and you to fans who effectively pay their salaries. What if the Lakers signed a megastar for 4 years and you bought season tickets for year 3 in order to watch this player (let's face it, the NBA is way more centered around back of the jersey than the front), and the got starts throwing a hissy fit during that off-season demanding to be traded or he'll sit out? " but maybe he's clashing with the front office and is unhappy ". Such is life. In the real world, you can be sued for breach of contract if you renege on an agreement, no matter how you feel about your employer, business partners, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players can negotiate for a no-trade clause. The ty thing about players being divas to try and get out of contracts in order to get traded to their preferred market is that it's an insult and you to fans who effectively pay their salaries. What if the Lakers signed a megastar for 4 years and you bought season tickets for year 3 in order to watch this player (let's face it, the NBA is way more centered around back of the jersey than the front), and the got starts throwing a hissy fit during that off-season demanding to be traded or he'll sit out? " but maybe he's clashing with the front office and is unhappy ". Such is life. In the real world, you can be sued for breach of contract if you renege on an agreement, no matter how you feel about your employer, business partners, etc.
    He doesn't have to be clashing. He could just want a change of scenery. Imagine you signed a contract with a large corporation for 4 years and then after year 2 you just refused to deliver because another corporation seemed more appealing suddenly.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It worked out tho. The Lakers got a 26 year old star and the Pels got a ton of ass. Only Lakers are happy.
    fify

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The little piss-ant, piece of ,,,he only gets on a high horse when Trump whips the dog outta Hillary OR the Lakers attempt to get up outta their depression. Wouldn't even get on a high horse when his father was butchered by the holers, but, he'll make an exception for the Lakers. Ha!

He did me a huge solid though:::he left here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Davis’ season will end yet again early due to some sort of freak accident

Thread Information