Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I mean this team should be good down the line if they manage to stay healthy, but early on there should be a lot of rust as these people basically never played toghether and the blocking will be worse no matter what..
    I had them winning tonight and losing next weekend at Miami, but Miami looks god awful today... not even sure about that at this point

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patriots fans thinking they were losing to dolphins in week 2

thats some clipper nation level bull

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    What the do you mean they’ve just “plugged left tackles for awhile”? Prior to last year, they had gone over 15 years with either Matt Light or Nate Solder as their starting left tackle. It had been a position where they had great continuity.

Either way though, left tackle isn’t their problem, losing Andrews is. Brady has always been able to overcome inconsistent left tackle play outside of when Von Miller was unstoppable. The middle part of his career when he didn’t win any super bowls was filled with patchwork starters at RG/C who allowed a-gap pressure at the wrong time, not to mention a left guard (Mankins) who played great in the regular season but regularly shat the bed in the playoffs.

talking out of his ass per, par , etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need some cosmic justice here this ain't right

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots are the one team that, if their entire starting offensive line and receiving corps were off the team tomorrow and replaced by backups and practice squad guys, I'd still pick them to win almost any given game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    pre-planned tbh. cheatriots special
    muh cheatriots

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Gostkowski missed another extra point. That's 2 so far this year plus a missed field goal...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Patriots are the one team that, if their entire starting offensive line and receiving corps were off the team tomorrow and replaced by backups and practice squad guys, I'd still pick them to win almost any given game.
    That’s because you are a ing idiot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s because you are a ing idiot
    as long as they have BB&B, not to mention the 2nd best off-ball LB corps in the NFL, and the 4th or 5th best secondary... they're extremely hard to beat

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Gostkowski missed another extra point today. Is he injured? He may be out of the door soon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not sure how great they are at this point, the offense definitely looks worse than previous years, but the compe ion has been downright atrocious. 3-0 in the division, should be ultimately 6-0 easily before the end of the season. Their schedule is definitely backloaded, another easy cupcake next week against the 0-4 Deadskins

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the vibe I get from this team is 2015, easy schedule and undefeated for awhile, but backloaded schedule makes them lose a few times down the stretch, and they ultimately don't have quite enough horsepower to win the AFC.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    I'm predicting a 13-3 regular season record.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm predicting a 13-3 regular season record.
    which 3 do they lose?

Philly
    Dallas
    ????

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    which 3 do they lose?

Philly
    Dallas
    ????
    Chiefs. Patriots could go 14-2, sure, but I'm just being on the conservative side.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the vibe I get from this team is 2015, easy schedule and undefeated for awhile, but backloaded schedule makes them lose a few times down the stretch, and they ultimately don't have quite enough horsepower to win the AFC.
    They lost a few down the stretch that year because of an ungodly amount of injuries.

As usual you have no ing idea what you’re talking about.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs. Patriots could go 14-2, sure, but I'm just being on the conservative side.
    the Chiefs game is at home though, so I'd pick the Pats to win there

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thinking they’ll lose to Dallas.
    the last one in 2011 was a late miracle by Hernandez away from happening, and that was with a far worse Cowboys team

also the Garrett era Cowboys play up against strong compe ion, and down to weaker tbh historically

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    the Chiefs game is at home though, so I'd pick the Pats to win there
    I'm aware but the way Mahomes is currently playing I don't think it matters tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We
    I'm aware but the way Mahomes is currently playing I don't think it matters tbh
    Were you watching the same game I was today? Mahomes played like dog . He's missing routine intermediate throws badly. Zero TDs for Mahomes today, first time in his career.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    We

Were you watching the same game I was today? Mahomes played like dog . He's missing routine intermediate throws badly. Zero TDs for Mahomes today, first time in his career.
    Didn't catch today's but his first three games he looked unstoppable. Guess we'll see how the next few weeks play out.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    A second rounder for Sanu???? Pretty steep price for an average receiver. If you’re gonna spend a second round pick for a receiver. I would much rather have gotten Emmanuel Sanders.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, a second feels like a gross overpay for sanu imo. and it doesnt read like the pats bent over, supposedly they tried to get him for a second during the draft and were turned down, and now the falcons gave in and agreed to it. he's still 29, though, and is under contract through next season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, a second feels like a gross overpay for sanu imo. and it doesnt read like the pats bent over, supposedly they tried to get him for a second during the draft and were turned down, and now the falcons gave in and agreed to it. he's still 29, though, and is under contract through next season.
    that's definitely a head scratching move for the Pats, sort of like when the Eagles wasted a 3rd on Golden Tate last year and now he's gone. Especially if Emmanuel Sanders was on the trading block. Sanu is a declining possession receiver, not a speedster at all but he can do other things like block and throw. Bet the Pats use him as a thrower at least twice before the year is up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    josh gordon on IR, to be waived and likely medically cleared. explains the urgency in getting the sanu trade done

the raiders could have just waited to sign josh gordon instead of dumping a 5th rounder on zay jones

Thread Information