Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1351
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, we were talking literally, after all.
    I guess it's a nice fantasy for you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess it's a nice fantasy for you
    Nobody fantasizes about life with you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Chump and Nono probably see themselves as two's.
    I think Chumpettes is 4 and ElNono is a 2 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody fantasizes about life with you.
    Did you think that was a sick burn after declaring your Matrix heroism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know exactly who I am... TGY is good people, just going through a phase, tbh... derp not so much.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know exactly who I am... TGY is good people, just going through a phase, tbh... derp not so much.
    Enemies list
    TheGreatYacht #2 speaks.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yes, the red pill TGY took was still blue gelled inside.
    Last edited by LaSíSí; 05-24-2020 at 09:49 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We must take out Derpeo before it's too late!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We must take out Derpeo before it's too late!
    derp is already dozens of characters in his own movie here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp is already dozens of characters in his own movie here.
    If only I could be as unique as everyone in the hive mind, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only I could be as unique as everyone in the hive mind, amirite?
    you stole that buzzword from Qhris.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you stole that buzzword from Qhris.
    Desperate Dump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for backing up what I'm saying you weirdo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you see that. I'm genuinely not a bad person. I don't wish harm to anyone on this forum or anyone that doesn't agree with me politically. I would invite you to dinner at my house as much as I would invite Spurtacular, Chris or leftists such as yourself.

I think both sides genuinely believe that "their side" is the good side. I see it as both sides are brainwashed and indoctrinated to be polar opposites of each other. That's exactly the way the system is designed. That's exactly how Jewish elites divide and conquer us all - left vs right. They use the power they have over media, Hollywood, science, education and religion to their advantage.

Unfortunately, very few people like myself can see that. If more people were woke, the world would be a much better place.

Ma nig, you get it. I know what it's like to be a leftist. I'm not here to trigger liberals or partake in the team sports mentality of politics.

If someone on the left or right does something I think is wrong or bull , I will call it out. Don't care what side of the political spectrum they're on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'm appalled with this POTUS that doesn't automatically make me a lefty, tbh... I criticized Barry plenty, completely dislike Biden, hated Shillary, and still think Bush Sr was the best prez I've seen. I'm definitely socially liberal, and can't stand the conservative social dinosaurs, but that's really where it ends.

Look, it's not a 'side' thing, at least not with me. There aren't two realities, and you're not enlightened or woke. You're not special and you don't have any inside knowledge that anybody else doesn't have. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the sooner you figure that one out, the quicker you're going to snap out of it.

You're just scratching an itch for curiosity, and there's nothing inherently wrong with that. Where it goes wrong is when you don't have critical thinking skills and question your own thoughts, instead being intellectually lazy and simply going for confirmation bias. Introspection isn't easy, and takes time, but it's always a worthwhile exercise.

Grab a few books, not just the stuff you agree with, and get the whole picture. Plus, you get a solid education, there's nothing to lose here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'm appalled with this POTUS that doesn't automatically make me a lefty, tbh... I criticized Barry plenty, completely dislike Biden, hated Shillary, and still think Bush Sr was the best prez I've seen. I'm definitely socially liberal, and can't stand the conservative social dinosaurs, but that's really where it ends.

Look, it's not a 'side' thing, at least not with me. There aren't two realities, and you're not enlightened or woke. You're not special and you don't have any inside knowledge that anybody else doesn't have. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the sooner you figure that one out, the quicker you're going to snap out of it.

You're just scratching an itch for curiosity, and there's nothing inherently wrong with that. Where it goes wrong is when you don't have critical thinking skills and question your own thoughts, instead being intellectually lazy and simply going for confirmation bias. Introspection isn't easy, and takes time, but it's always a worthwhile exercise.

Grab a few books, not just the stuff you agree with, and get the whole picture. Plus, you get a solid education, there's nothing to lose here.
    You don't say; you love the CIA guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're on a side; and you're a condescending who takes pleasure in telling people that the truth doesn't exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only clash with you more than I do with boutons because you engage more, tbh. I hate stupid just as much on the left as I do on the right.

There's absolutely nothing condescending about calling out people living in fantasy land, and flat out lying (out of ignorance or anything else).

As a matter of fact, there's nothing more condescending than telling other people you any kind of 'truth' that they allegedly don't know or comprehend.

This is why it rarely ends well when you get called out on your conspiracy bull . Once you're asked to back them up, you run for the hills, which is really the expected outcome 90% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I'm appalled with this POTUS that doesn't automatically make me a lefty, tbh... I criticized Barry plenty, completely dislike Biden, hated Shillary, and I still think Bush Sr was the best prez I've seen. I'm definitely socially liberal, and can't stand the conservative social dinosaurs, but that's really where it ends.
    You don't say; you love the CIA guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only clash with you more than I do with boutons because you engage more, tbh. I hate stupid just as much on the left as I do on the right.

There's absolutely nothing condescending about calling out people living in fantasy land, and flat out lying (out of ignorance or anything else).

As a matter of fact, there's nothing more condescending than telling other people you any kind of 'truth' that they allegedly don't know or comprehend.

This is why it rarely ends well when you get called out on your conspiracy bull . Once you're asked to back them up, you run for the hills, which is really the expected outcome 90% of the time.
    Your fantasy land is that conspiracies don't abound. You think think if you shill hard enough, that high horse ride will suit you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your fantasy land is that conspiracies don't abound. You think think if you shill hard enough, that high horse ride will suit you.
    Bottom line is your conspiracies don't add up, and you can't back them up. You've been given plenty of opportunities to back up what you say, and fold every time.

Don't be mad because normal people are not as gullible and paranoid as you are. Taking you at your word because you claim to be enlightened or all-knowing is the epitome of high horse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being the best Prez I've seen doesn't make him infallible. Everybody had up and downs. This was a guy that went through his term, and the few notables where the incursion in Qatar, with the subsequent withdrawal. If only his kid would've been that smart.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottom line is your conspiracies don't add up, and you can't back them up. You've been given plenty of opportunities to back up what you say, and fold every time.

Don't be mad because normal people are not as gullible and paranoid as you are. Taking you at your word because you claim to be enlightened or all-knowing is the epitome of high horse.
    Bruh, we told you for years how Obama was scheming. It all came out and you kept that sperm shield as high as ever.

Just doesn't add up.

Your is weak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol this take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being the best Prez I've seen doesn't make him infallible. Everybody had up and downs. This was a guy that went through his term, and the few notables where the incursion in Qatar, with the subsequent withdrawal. If only his kid would've been that smart.
    I'm curious and you probably won't say so but I'll ask anyways. Are you of Jewish descent? Or do you have family members who are Jews?

Thread Information