Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1351
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you're really saying is that they're still attacking, at roughly the same rate as they were under the previous admin
    You're just blatantly pulling out of your ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but your double standard has everything to do with you hating Obama and loving Trump. I mean, just say it, it's pretty transparent, and your opinion is no different than anybody's else.
    WTF are you talking about. Obama just let those thugs have a caliphate and behead men, women and children and impose Sharia Law on everyone. Your Muslim asshole did that.
    Trump took care of business. Honestly, off with that nonsense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I comment on Reagan based on what I've studied about his administration but I just can't rank it, as I just simply didn't live here and didn't experience it first hand.
    I will say that back then geopolitics were different, that much we know, and the US was much more active worldwide, not just in the middle east but all over the world.
    It's roughly the same sh** today. US may get away with even more with the consolidation of media.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can put whatever adjective you want on me, it won't deflect for the fact that this answer is more code-word for "I can't back it up".
    You keep falling for this again and again, and it's all your own doing. Don't say you don't get opportunities to display your immense knowledge on the topic. You earn your credibility, it's not handed to you (and I don't watch CNN).
    No codewords. You're waiting for the corporate media to confirm stuff to you. Waiting is a euphemism. I frankly think you're a sperm shield who doesn't want to know the truth. You've already convinced yourself that it's a very tidy world we live in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just blatantly pulling out of your ass.
    WTF are you talking about. Obama just let those thugs have a caliphate and behead men, women and children and impose Sharia Law on everyone. Your Muslim asshole did that.
    Trump took care of business. Honestly, off with that nonsense.
    You saw the numbers, nobody cares what they have, what everybody cares about is how many people they kill. That hasn't changed much from one administration to another.
    You're just putting some made up mission accomplished copout to point fingers at one and not at the other. That's called a double standard.

I think both presidents did what they could against a tricky enemy. ISIS didn't start their until BO's second term, and Trump inherited. It's no conventional warfare and that's where the intelligence apparatus earns their keep. I don't have complains how both handled it (or AQ either, which is one BO inherited).

It's roughly the same sh** today. US may get away with even more with the consolidation of media.
    Not even close, no. The Contra or the Allende cases from back then stand out. You can contrast with Venezuela nowadays, for example.

No codewords. You're waiting for the corporate media to confirm stuff to you. Waiting is a euphemism. I frankly think you're a sperm shield who doesn't want to know the truth. You've already convinced yourself that it's a very tidy world we live in.
    I didn't ask the corporate media, I asked you, and you almost always fail to deliver. It's like clockwork. You simply can't back it up. It's all 'gut feeling', 'common sense', 'connect the dots', 'it's well known'. That's not good enough. It's an incredibly low standard.

Do your homework, you know the questions are coming, but you're never ready. To take you at your word, you have to have a semblance of credibility (you don't) or I have to make a leap of faith (which I don't do). That standard is just never going to work with me.

The worst part is that every time anybody inquires or challenges further about one of your conspiracies, you quickly move to attack and denigrate the person, which completely undermines your argument. It's a bad habit when you're trying to get a point across.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperately trying to talk yourself into believing that Obama did a good job against ISIS.

Bro, contra didn't stop. Those "Syrian Rebels" were supplied with weapons, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say they did good, I said they did what they could. As far as impacting their operations, they both did just about the same. It's challenging to measure an enemy that works in the shadows of civilians, but I certainly was hoping we could do better in preventing deaths.

Contra stopped in that it wasn't Nicaragua, Chile, Iran all going on in a relatively short timespan, and we're generally more transparent as far as being upfront about who we train and arm. ie: Kurdish fighters.

As I said, doesn't mean those guys aren't going to turn around and screw us over at a later date. Allegiances in that part of the Middle East are flimsy at best.

The CIA was certainly unhinged during Dubya's/Cheney admin, including programs like extraordinary rendition, torture or secret foreign prisons, which we both hate (well, not sure that you hate torture).

The thing with Obama is that it was a mixed bag: he stopped the torture, but not closing Guantanamo is a bad mark on his presidency, IMO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were openly flaunting their tyranny.

Shadows

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were openly flaunting their tyranny.

Shadows
    lol they hide among civilians, which is the reason we can't just go in there and wipe the place down. Same thing with AQ in Pakistan, where they caught OBL.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they hide among civilians, which is the reason we can't just go in there and wipe the place down. Same thing with AQ in Pakistan, where they caught OBL.
    Bruh, they controlled a caliphate openly. Get up to speed.

You're painfully ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, they controlled a caliphate openly. Get up to speed.

You're painfully ignorant.
    You keep rambling about a caliphate, like that's some sort of country you can go and bomb, and you call me ignorant? A caliphate is nothing but a social-political-religious structure.

Not only that, but they self-declared a caliphate themselves, which was soundly rejected in the Muslim world.

Again, you're missing the forest for the tree. They kept on and continue to kill people, that's really all that matters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep rambling about a caliphate, like that's some sort of country you can go and bomb, and you call me ignorant? A caliphate is nothing but a social-political-religious structure.

Not only that, but they self-declared a caliphate themselves, which was soundly rejected in the Muslim world.

Again, you're missing the forest for the tree. They kept on and continue to kill people, that's really all that matters.
    It's a chunk of land that they had under their rule. You are painfully ignorant on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a chunk of land that they had under their rule. You are painfully ignorant on this.
    lol you don't know what a caliphate is. Has nothing to do with land, it's basically a religious-political party, claiming authority over the entire Muslim world.

AQ controlled land too, and never anointed themselves a caliphate. Don't argue, pick up a book and do some reading. smh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't know what a caliphate is. Has nothing to do with land, it's basically a religious-political party, claiming authority over the entire Muslim world.

AQ controlled land too, and never anointed themselves a caliphate. Don't argue, pick up a book and do some reading. smh
    Caliphate, the political-religious state comprising the Muslim community and the lands and peoples under its dominion in the centuries following the death (632 ce) of the Prophet Muhammad.
    Woefully ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do futurology kori. You have a gut feeling he's a criminal and a traitor, good for you. Everybody is en led to an opinion. That's not what we're talking about here, coz when you try to pass that as some sort of truth, you're going to be asked to back it up.
    Not a gut feeling at all. The released testimonials say it all as well as his old CIA stooge in video.

Whether or not obama sees jail or a firing squad won't change the fact that he knew about setting up Flynn and spying on a duly elected president and god knows what other US citizens.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trust me joey, if they spy on you its just for s and giggles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me joey, if they spy on you its just for s and giggles
    Trust me no one gives a what a pussy like yourself has to say clam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not what you think it means...

A caliphate (Arabic: خِلَافَة‎ khilāfah) is an Islamic state under the leadership of an Islamic steward with the le of caliph (/ˈkælɪf, ˈkeɪ-/; Arabic: خَلِيفَة‎ khalīfah), a person considered a politico-religious successor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and a leader of the entire ummah (Muslim community).

In other words, the caliph is the proclaimed leader of all the muslim world, including people and land. Do you understand how that works? It doesn't actually mean they 'own' land.

Please do keep reading, you're still far away from understanding how the Muslim world works.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not what you think it means...

A caliphate (Arabic: خِلَافَة‎ khilāfah) is an Islamic state under the leadership of an Islamic steward with the le of caliph (/ˈkælɪf, ˈkeɪ-/; Arabic: خَلِيفَة‎ khalīfah), a person considered a politico-religious successor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and a leader of the entire ummah (Muslim community).

In other words, the caliph is the proclaimed leader of all the muslim world, including people and land. Do you understand how that works? It doesn't actually mean they 'own' land.

Please do keep reading, you're still far away from understanding how the Muslim world works.
    Keep posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a gut feeling at all. The released testimonials say it all as well as his old CIA stooge in video.

Whether or not obama sees jail or a firing squad won't change the fact that he knew about setting up Flynn and spying on a duly elected president and god knows what other US citizens.
    How does that work? If the released testimonials say it all, how come this guy isn't indicted? Maybe the testimonials don't say what you think they say?

Not seeing jail, not even an indictment, does change things a lot. It might not for you, because you clearly don't like the guy, but that's neither here or there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that work? If the released testimonials say it all, how come this guy isn't indicted? Maybe the testimonials don't say what you think they say?

Not seeing jail, not even an indictment, does change things a lot. It might not for you, because you clearly don't like the guy, but that's neither here or there.
    keep posting !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look, I have an idiot following me around... must've hit a nerve...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep posting

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you hurt him bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup, not the first time either

Thread Information