Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3:20 - Coach Nick: "I have no doubt he'll be picked top five, next year, in the NBA Draft."

That's shocking to me. I wouldn't use a second round pick on this guy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing Way.. Big Bro Sucks. Middle Bro could not dominate in a High School Gym.. And Daddy is a media hogging lunatic.. Plus no College ball.

He will seriously be lucky to get drafted..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the video he is the same as Lonzo. He can't shoot the ball for Jack ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WNBA draft maybe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the video he is the same as Lonzo. He can't shoot the ball for Jack ..
    An even worse shooter and less athletic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An even worse shooter and less athletic.
    Yeah and he is not going to College

SO I have no idea where he is going to fit in with the other top 1 and done guys coming out? Playing in a handpicked overseas league so he can look pretty good.. And Daddy is such a problem..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and he is not going to College

SO I have no idea where he is going to fit in with the other top 1 and done guys coming out? Playing in a handpicked overseas league so he can look pretty good.. And Daddy is such a problem..
    I just don't think he's an NBA talent, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't think he's an NBA talent, period.
    I don't think any of the Balls are LOL.. Lonzo is straight garbage..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think any of the Balls are LOL.. Lonzo is straight garbage..
    Yea, Lamelo may have had an outside shot at developing if he didn't f*ck UCLA up. I don't see it going forward though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no need to keep going back to that well. It was empty the 1st time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of those annoying players that is more interested in looking cool out on the court than actually winning. It's cool to pull up from halfcourt but it's not cool to get back on defense. Probably learned it from his dumbass older brother except Melo took it a step further and doesn't play defense like his big bro.

He does look less wimpy and his athleticism has improved though. He was struggling to dunk despite being 6-5 not that long ago. He might be worth a late pick as a project, let an NBA development program work on his body for 2-3 years. Definitely not a Top 5 guy though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know if he will be very good.
    But he does have first round talent.
    I hate his spoiled at ude... And lazy defense. But his shot and handle are better than his brother. His dad is a negative. But he is probably a late first rounder without the baggage... With it tho I would hesitate to draft him

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of those annoying players that is more interested in looking cool out on the court than actually winning. It's cool to pull up from halfcourt but it's not cool to get back on defense. Probably learned it from his dumbass older brother except Melo took it a step further and doesn't play defense like his big bro.

He does look less wimpy and his athleticism has improved though. He was struggling to dunk despite being 6-5 not that long ago. He might be worth a late pick as a project, let an NBA development program work on his body for 2-3 years. Definitely not a Top 5 guy though.
    Tells you the mental state of blacks, that they regularly pack those gyms for that sh** though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yea, I'd like to say Coach Nick was just getting carried away in the moment; but it's not like he doesn't edit his own videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who tf is Lamelo Ball. Does he play in China or whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top five in the second round, maybe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looks like a strictly worse lonzo tbh... same broken jump shot, not nearly as disciplined in his game, less twitchy athlete, and not a good defender.

he's also just 17... but looks way premature to be an NBA draft pick. dude really could have benefitted from 3-4 years of college ball. at this point he's going to have to settle for rising through the G-League

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sh** I thought it was talking about the middle one....

Yea, the little one is the worst one of the bunch. Dude is f'ing cancer on top of just not being very good.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read the comments, brutal.

Don't know if he is trying to appease his new black friend, the in the lab guy, or what.

It's comical, just as they comment about his "vision" and "football passes" the second one gets easily stolen.

They go ape over a missed dunk.

Make no commentary on the numerous bricks with horrible "ball family form" as he clanks brick after brick(and coach nick is a shot doctor) he just goes along within the lab guys talk of "flow."

Then he as they talk about his DEFENSE the BALL fouls out early on the way to many reach-ins that had NO way of being good.

Oh, in the lab guy even acknowledges Ball has "no fundamentals" but goes back to the mysterious "flow" (must be lime mediachorines)

The crux of their justification is "he is better than Lonzo was at this age"

OBLIVIOUS to how horrible Lonzo has been as a pro
    Yea Coach Nick cucking hard on this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Stepien says he's got a chance to be really good as well. https://www.thestepien.com/2019/07/2...e-lamelo-ball/

I definitely see a potentially good player. He's got a little of Lonzo's broken jumper - right hand on the left side of his face - but nowhere near as much. If Lonzo could shoot (even halfway decent), he'd be a valuable player. Lamelo's form isn't consistent, but not many 17 year olds are... Get the kid a decent shooting coach, should work out in time.

He's a flashy passer, but not bad at it.

Physically, Lamelo is taller than Lonzo, and the Ball's all have positive wingspans... The kid is 17 - he's skinny now, he'll grow into his body.

He's not a top candidate to me, but a first rounder easily. The single worst thing about him as a prospect is his relatives...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely see a potentially good player. He's got a little of Lonzo's broken jumper
    He's a poor shooter who doesn't want to put in the work. How do you think it's gonna end up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Stepien says he's got a chance to be really good as well. https://www.thestepien.com/2019/07/2...e-lamelo-ball/

I definitely see a potentially good player. He's got a little of Lonzo's broken jumper - right hand on the left side of his face - but nowhere near as much. If Lonzo could shoot (even halfway decent), he'd be a valuable player. Lamelo's form isn't consistent, but not many 17 year olds are... Get the kid a decent shooting coach, should work out in time.

He's a flashy passer, but not bad at it.

Physically, Lamelo is taller than Lonzo, and the Ball's all have positive wingspans... The kid is 17 - he's skinny now, he'll grow into his body.

He's not a top candidate to me, but a first rounder easily. The single worst thing about him as a prospect is his relatives...
    even when he plays in these crappy Ball leagues, his shooting %'s are abhorrent but with massive volume

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sh** I thought it was talking about the middle one....

Yea, the little one is the worst one of the bunch. Dude is f'ing cancer on top of just not being very good.
    No. The middle one is by far the worst one. He's not as long as his brothers, he's the heaviest one, least athletic one, can't dribble. Everytime he talked about the draft I'd cringe. It was like bro I'm not even sure you're a G-League benchwarmer and you're over here talking about being drafted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. The middle one is by far the worst one. He's not as long as his brothers, he's the heaviest one, least athletic one, can't dribble. Everytime he talked about the draft I'd cringe. It was like bro I'm not even sure you're a G-League benchwarmer and you're over here talking about being drafted.
    The middle one has better fundamentals. It's a judgement call on who's worse, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read the comments, brutal.

Don't know if he is trying to appease his new black friend, the in the lab guy, or what.

It's comical, just as they comment about his "vision" and "football passes" the second one gets easily stolen.

They go ape over a missed dunk.

Make no commentary on the numerous bricks with horrible "ball family form" as he clanks brick after brick(and coach nick is a shot doctor) he just goes along within the lab guys talk of "flow."

Then he as they talk about his DEFENSE the BALL fouls out early on the way to many reach-ins that had NO way of being good.

Oh, in the lab guy even acknowledges Ball has "no fundamentals" but goes back to the mysterious "flow" (must be like mediachorines)

The crux of their justification is "he is better than Lonzo was at this age"

OBLIVIOUS to how horrible Lonzo has been as a pro
    Same guy a few years ago made a video about JJ Barea being the next Nash.

Thread Information