Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell me why you think some featherweight kid thinks he's gonna go at a black grown-ass man weighing in at three bills?
    Your claim is he did just that.

You're not really helping yourself here, derp.

I could believe it in some cir stances, but you stated it as fact calling him "the original attacker" -- so where is your proof?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are people saying that under Swedish law, Sweden may owe him $million if he isn't found guilty of anything because of the opportunity cost associated with missing his tour dates while in prison. If that's really the case (and I don't know that it is... just speculating) then it seems it would be harder to get a fair trial.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your claim is he did just that.

You're not really helping yourself here, derp.

I could believe it in some cir stances, but you stated it as fact calling him "the original attacker" -- so where is your proof?
    I thought there was a vid on that. Could be wrong. So, how do you explain a little pube going at a big black guy? How?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & England drew first blood. "You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder." That's goes for off shore offenders as well, Recky. No free shots, either side of the oceans.
    So Sweden slight was that they wanted this guy to get no special treatment and face the music like a man? C'mon Thread, I hold you in higher steem for you to be playing dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The least Sweden could have done was expedite his case and get it resolved immediately.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The least Sweden could have done was expedite his case and get it resolved immediately.
    The least they could've done is charge the instigator as well. They've demonstrated a complete bias in this case.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought there was a vid on that. Could be wrong.
    It's your claim. Are you going to back it up or not?

So, how do you explain a little pube going at a big black guy? How?
    I don't. It's your claim.

Why should I be asked to support your claim?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seems like it's going pretty quickly tbh. The prosecutor had the deadline to file charges. He did for one of the alleged victims but not the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your claim. Are you going to back it up or not?

I don't. It's your claim.

Why should I be asked to support your claim?
    I'm not really sure what side Spurtacular is taking anymore.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Sweden slight was that they wanted this guy to get no special treatment and face the music like a man? C'mon Thread, I hold you in higher steem for you to be playing dumb.
    Just a week ago you said you held me below skunk status. GD, make up your mind, Recky.

& I agree with Sweden here and I disagree with the President. He's wrong to cast Sweden down for this. I told him twice:::"Walk a way."

If ASAP could do it over he'd just start jogging off with entourage and away from this character. Who gives a if you're perceived as weak. YOU know better. ASAP's move will be confirmed as the right move later on in the evening when he's free and unen bered, able to be with his friends and girls having fun and spending his boodle. He knew the right path to take and he loitered the wrong path and it cost him. Make no mistake he knew, but, could not resist choosing badly.

One must think past 5 minutes ahead. It's imperative whether it's a luminary, or, (us), the common man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not really sure what side Spurtacular is taking anymore.
    me neither

He'll be goddamned if he has to make his position clear tho.

My position is if you think you're being harassed in broad daylight in Sweden by skinny s, call the police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a week ago you said you held me below skunk status. GD, make up your mind, Recky.
    Post it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like it's going pretty quickly tbh. The prosecutor had the deadline to file charges. He did for one of the alleged victims but not the other.
    Not fast enough IMO. Now it's a full blown diplomatic disaster. And now some out of control person was just arrested for threatening the Swedish embassy.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...aap-rocky-case

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Recky, I don't need to post it. It happened. & ain't holding grudges, especially with you guys. No way. Whether it's politics, or Spurs & Lakers, things are said and regretted. I myself have said and instantly regretted it and came back to apologize, but, I don't need an apology to remain with you, my fellows. No way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not fast enough IMO. Now it's a full blown diplomatic disaster. And now some out of control person was just arrested for threatening the Swedish embassy.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...aap-rocky-case
    Eh, I still think it's at kerfuffle status. I'm expecting a time served and fine type of outcome.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My position is if you think you're being harassed in broad daylight in Sweden by skinny s, call the police.
    You're position is to be a good little cuck instead of adminster the ass whooping that that pube was clearly begging for.

Cucklov

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're position is to be a good little cuck instead of adminster the ass whooping that that pube was clearly begging for.

Cucklov
    You'd rather do that than earn hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Sure thing, tough guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd rather do that than earn hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Sure thing, tough guy.
    The little pube didn't call the cops; instead he pleaded for a beating and got one. It seems justice was executed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov You still haven't answered why you think a featherweight would be so bold on the street?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov You still haven't answered why you think a featherweight would be so bold on the street?
    You said he committed the initial assault without evidence. You tell me.

It's your claim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The little pube didn't call the cops; instead he pleaded for a beating and got one. It seems justice was executed.
    Seems like it's being executed by the courts.

Look I know you have to take Trump's side no matter what, but you'd rather rot in jail than make hundreds of thousands of dollars and everything that goes along with touring as a famous musician.

Because of course you would.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said he committed the initial assault without evidence. You tell me.

It's your claim.
    I have modified my position that I didn't know.

So, why you think this little pube would be so emoldened to be so egregiously provocative and in the face of a dude that is clearly a superior specimen?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like it's being executed by the courts.

Look I know you have to take Trump's side no matter what, but you'd rather rot in jail than make hundreds of thousands of dollars and everything that goes along with touring as a famous musician.

Because of course you would.
    I haven't said thing one about Turmp.

It seems justice is not being executed given that the instigator is suffering no consequences (aside from the ass whooping he begged for). Do you think the instigator should get a pass?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have modified my position that I didn't know.

So, why you think this little pube would be so emoldened to be so egregiously provocative and in the face of a dude that is clearly a superior specimen?
    Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because he wasn't going to actually assault him.

What's your theory since you previously claimed he was the original assaulter.
    I've changed my position on original assaulter to undetermined. Do I need to say that for a fifth time?

Why do you think this little pube was so emboldened to instigate this melee?

Thread Information