Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH REALLY??? Do you want to start listing all of the White people randomly attacked and assaulted,killed etc by Black people

Because I assure you all the actual FACTS that are collected by the Feds and local law enforcement point to exactly the opposite

It's a FACT that far more Black people assault White people every year than the reverse

Did you know that a Radford University study found that since 1990 Blacks have even surged to the top of the most serial killers list???

Prior to then that category was the sole province of the White man.

You can't make it up because these are verifiable FACTS unlike the social justice/media fantasy BS world you live in
    lol

”ten beers cherrypicker”

ing idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kw enjoys him a good rant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kw enjoys him a good rant
    And your ex enjoyed a that wasn't yours. Sancho says hi!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ so angry. All the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ so angry. All the time.
    I'm not angry at all... I just think you're a and it needs to be stated daily. you !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not angry at all...

you !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that being angry? I'd say it to your face and laugh too if you'd like so you could get over your "angry" bs already.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

”ten beers cherrypicker”

ing idiot
    Cherry picking facts,don't think so not unless the US Justice Dept,FBI crime and every single state databases are wrong

You are the ing idiot for thinking otherwise.

Do just a little bit of research,I know its hard with the melted chocolate all over your hands but I know you can do it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cherry picking facts,don't think so not unless the US Justice Dept,FBI crime and every single state databases are wrong

You are the ing idiot for thinking otherwise.

Do just a little bit of research,I know its hard with the melted chocolate all over your hands but I know you can do it!
    Did you research the number of serial killers or just cherry pick percentages?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, where are you getting these facts?
    You can download the 20 page pdf from the article if you want to read it yourself

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/0...ers-are-black/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you research the number of serial killers or just cherry pick percentages?
    RADFORD university maintains the most exhaustive statistical database on serial killers in the USA

Download the PDF and read for yourself

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article is a great trove of crime information,originally published in 2016 in the WSJ but I've linked to a free hosted version of it

https://www.manhattan-ins ute.org/...tter-8516.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some FACTS from the article

"For starters, fatal police shootings make up a much larger proportion of white and Hispanic homicide deaths than black homicide deaths. According to the Post database, in 2015 officers killed 662 whites and Hispanics, and 258 blacks. (The overwhelming majority of all those police-shooting victims were attacking the officer, often with a gun.) Using the 2014 homicide numbers as an approximation of 2015’s, those 662 white and Hispanic victims of police shootings would make up 12% of all white and Hispanic homicide deaths. That is three times the proportion of black deaths that result from police shootings"

"The lower proportion of black deaths due to police shootings can be attributed to the lamentable black-on-black homicide rate. There were 6,095 black homicide deaths in 2014—the most recent year for which such data are available—compared with 5,397 homicide deaths for whites and Hispanics combined. Almost all of those black homicide victims had black killers."

"Police officers—of all races—are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police"

"Some may find evidence of police bias in the fact that blacks make up 26% of the police-shooting victims, compared with their 13% representation in the national population. But as residents of poor black neighborhoods know too well, violent crimes are disproportionately committed by blacks. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults in the 75 largest U.S. counties in 2009, though they made up roughly 15% of the population there"

"The Black Lives Matter movement claims that white officers are especially prone to shooting innocent blacks due to racial bias, but this too is a myth. A March 2015 Justice Department report on the Philadelphia Police Department found that black and Hispanic officers were much more likely than white officers to shoot blacks based on “threat misperception”—that is, the mistaken belief that a civilian is armed"

"A 2015 study by University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway, formerly acting director of the National Ins ute of Justice, found that, at a crime scene where gunfire is involved, black officers in the New York City Police Department were 3.3 times more likely to discharge their weapons than other officers at the scene"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And from another excellent article

"The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites"

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Bush, Reagan let drugs flow free to US from Nicaragua' - ex-dealer

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”​

- John Ehrlichman​

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can download the 20 page pdf from the article if you want to read it yourself

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/0...ers-are-black/
    Oh, I did. That's how I could tell you cherry picked.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I did. That's how I could tell you cherry picked.
    LMFAO,cherry picked what...
    I know I know the facts hurt..
    I won't bother waiting for an annotated,logical, factual researched response because you've proven not capable

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-the-white-mass-shooter-myth-gets-right-and-wrong-about-killers-demographics.html

Since 2012, Mother Jones has added 29 more mass-shooting events to its database (and tweaked its definition of the crime to fit with new federal guidelines that placed the threshold at three victims instead of four). In this bigger data set, the proportion of white mass shooters drops down to 56 percent, by my count. Judging by those newer numbers, and the most current census estimate that 76.9 percent of Americans are white, the whites-are-overrepresented-among-mass-shooters meme appears even less accurate. Perpetrators that Mother Jones classifies as Asian make up 7.4 percent of the data set, versus an estimated 5.7 percent of the population, while those MoJo identifies as black represent 17.0 percent of the mass shooters in the database versus an estimated 13.3 percent of the population. According to this data set, then, Asians and black Americans are overrepresented among mass shooters by about the same proportion (a bit more than one-fourth) that whites are underrepresented. This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites (at least according to the tiny sample measured in the MoJo database) is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO,cherry picked what...
    I know I know the facts hurt..
    I won't bother waiting for an annotated,logical, factual researched response because you've proven not capable
    LOL, but...but they're cherry picked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black guys being on at work is probably why their super-pissed-off selves shoot 'em the racist bags

Racist white guys shooting up random everybody, churches, blacks, browns, concerts, any ol' public will do, simply because they can.

iow, racist bag "false equivalence" is hilarious
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-18-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black guys being on at work is probably why their super-pissed-off selves shoot 'em the racist bags

Racist white guys shooting up random everybody, churches, blacks, browns, concerts, any ol' public will do, simply because they can.

iow, racist bag "false equivalence" is hilarious
    LMFAO,the diversity mavens who are concerned with every single damn percentage point when it comes to SJW matters that concern them suddenly go full re when the actual FACTS AND STATISTICS don't agree with their chosen fantasy narrative.

Guess what moron,STATISTICS AREN'T RACIST only you are!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when I thought of mass shootings, I just narrowed my scope to make the blacks look really bad!

Cretins!
    I know FACTS are racist right????
    Must suck being CHUMPED by ACTUAL FACTS every damn time...

Thread Information