My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What makes people think this guy is so good? The Chargers could plug in a third rounder and get very little drop off.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What makes people think this guy is so good? The Chargers could plug in a third rounder and get very little drop off.
    Agree... Backs are replaceable. Gordon is Legarrette Blount 2.0... a touchdown guy and a great short down back. He's not an explosive guy or particularly quick or fast.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    . Gordon is Legarrette Blount 2.0... a touchdown guy and a great short down back. He's not an explosive guy or particularly quick or fast.
    so stupid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agree... Backs are replaceable. Gordon is Legarrette Blount 2.0... a touchdown guy and a great short down back. He's not an explosive guy or particularly quick or fast.
    terrible take

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we're talking Gordon here, not Gurley.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chargers will be fine. He missed time last year and they were fine. They'll need a new RB1 because Ekeler is mainly an elite scatback but not an inside guy. But they don't need an elite guy and Jackson is already on the team. As long as they have Rivers and that top 10 D they should be a 11-5 team. Hope Okung's heart is ok.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we're talking Gordon here, not Gurley.
    Your takes are so stupid that you have to be trolling.

Wish nothing but the worst for this evil organization.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wish nothing but the worst for this evil organization.
    I don't have a problem with the Spanoses.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another mongoloid level take

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another mongoloid level take
    So you don't agree with me/Bill Belichick that backs are replaceable?

I say... when it comes to a football decision... don't think WWJD... think WWBBD. BB would trade Gordon, like now. Or, Zeke.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I would re-sign Zeke. Gordon can walk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would re-sign Zeke. Gordon can walk.
    Why? Zeke hasn't really been "that generational talent" since 2016. When's the last time he's broken a long one on a carry and taken it to the house? 2016... many times, but still, 2016... all his best highlights are from 2016. He peaked as a rookie.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's a very good back and complete one, at that. good on early downs, passing downs, short yardage. injury prone, but quite a talent. chargers would be worse off without him this year... but i dont blame them for not wanting to overpay

The guy has a career average of.....4.0. That is the league average.

He does have "good" speed according to his 4.52 40, and he can catch the ball, but..........RB really is a position where most of them can get you 4 yards a carry, so 3th and 2.

Trade him he's nothing special.

A 4.52 is fast for a RB and he is nothing like Blount at all. And he does have good quicks.

It's as if you have never seen him play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A 4.52 is fast for a RB and he is nothing like Blount at all. And he does have good quicks.

It's as if you have never seen him play.
    4.5x is certainly nothing special for a RB. Very middling. Blount also ran in the 4.5's. And Gordon is probably slower now with all the injuries.

4.5x is certainly nothing special for a RB. Very middling. Blount also ran in the 4.5's. And Gordon is probably slower now with all the injuries.
    I said nothing about "special" at all.

There were 28 RB's at the 2019 combine only 8 broke 4.50. And after yeer one all NFL RB's start to slow down.

Gordon has enought speed and quicks, he's just not doing anything others can't do. One thing for sure he's nothing like Blount at all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I said nothing about "special" at all.

There were 28 RB's at the 2019 combine only 8 broke 4.50. And after yeer one all NFL RB's start to slow down.

Gordon has enought speed and quicks, he's just not doing anything others can't do. One thing for sure he's nothing like Blount at all.
    He's not there with Prime AP, Bell, Elliott, Gurley, etc. But he's not such a terror inside the tackles like Lynch was in Seattle.

Thread Information