Post Count
    What’s Griffin’s record without LeBron?
    And the Cavs owner.
    And Cleveland after LeBron left.
    And the Heat he left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok dude good luck getting 50 wins in the West, the real conference.

Also good luck getting out of the brawl uninjured. Same with your overpaid runningmate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and is universally recognized as the most gifted basketball player to ever live
    Did MJ get removed from existence? Or are you on shrooms

He can jump high and takes PEDs to bowl dudes over in the lane as his "signature move". Congrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh it’s kinda the narrative LeBron has always had once he realized that he was bigger than the franchise he plays for. This man had to be babysat by J-Kidd on the damn Olympic team. He couldn’t deal with The Godfather of the NBA in Riley and Riley himself said about as much as Griff did. even Phil Jax took a shot at the King. Now that he’s a loser has been player on a lottery team, expect ALOT of people coming out of the woodwork to take shots at him.

His rep though has taken a huge hit as of late. He desperately NEEDS the whole AD thing to work. And I’m talking about winning the West at the very least. Bc as is, KD called him out, Kawhi and Paul George didn’t want to play with him. I wouldn’t be surprised to see nobodies like Lonzo and Ingram take subtle jabs at him this season. If LeBron can’t win the west with AD, he is done as far as having all his secrets kept in house.

I hope SpaceJam 2 is a hit bc it could be a tough year for LeBron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy hyping up every move the rockets and democrats make but only to be let down time and time again

tlong2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enjoy space jam 2. And Front row tickets to the second best show in LA behind the Clippers. A 2 for 1 special one might call it.
    My happiness doesn't depend on sports or politics, unlike yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude’s got 3 rings and is universally recognized as the most gifted basketball player to ever live. He has nothing to prove, so of course he isn’t as obsessed with winning as before. Jordan was a sociopath so you can’t really compare his desire to win with others.
    Does he have gifts omn his head also?

This ain't the 90's. In today's nba stars wanna build their brand and makes investments beyond basketball as well. If you're Harden, you're also preoccupied with which strip club are you gonna hit after the game. Anyway, sounds like a non-issue to me.
    Kawhi is much more worthy to build his brand on the Lakers than this fake .

You could have had him.

Meh it’s kinda the narrative LeBron has always had once he realized that he was bigger than the franchise he plays for. This man had to be babysat by J-Kidd on the damn Olympic team. He couldn’t deal with The Godfather of the NBA in Riley and Riley himself said about as much as Griff did. even Phil Jax took a shot at the King. Now that he’s a loser has been player on a lottery team, expect ALOT of people coming out of the woodwork to take shots at him.

His rep though has taken a huge hit as of late. He desperately NEEDS the whole AD thing to work. And I’m talking about winning the West at the very least. Bc as is, KD called him out, Kawhi and Paul George didn’t want to play with him. I wouldn’t be surprised to see nobodies like Lonzo and Ingram take subtle jabs at him this season. If LeBron can’t win the west with AD, he is done as far as having all his secrets kept in house.

I hope SpaceJam 2 is a hit bc it could be a tough year for LeBron
    You forgot that Kuzma shoved his ass last season to play D instead of counting the stars or whatever the he was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s obvious what’s really going on here. Griffin is a racist.
    you're the victim here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enjoy Space Jam 2
    I didn't watch the first one. What makes you think I'll watch this one?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy hyping up every move the rockets and democrats make but only to be let down time and time again

tlong2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey is a snake

When it doesn't work, who gets traded: Westbrick or Ben Harden?
    We know Mike D is a goner already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dijon Mus gassed ITT imo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bar is set. Lebron has to win the championship every year. Paul George has to go above .300 whatever team he is on. KD has to score 35 in the San Francisco Gay YMCA Pick Up game. Pat Riley teams have to go .300 without Lebron.
    Don be hatin.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I didn't watch the first one. What makes you think I'll watch this one?
    Gotta have something to watch when they miss the playoffs again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF was his motivation for going off like this LOL? ing wacked. And he is already backtracking apparently. What an idiot..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude’s got 3 rings and is universally recognized as the most gifted basketball player to ever live. He has nothing to prove, so of course he isn’t as obsessed with winning as before. Jordan was a sociopath so you can’t really compare his desire to win with others.
    My problem with Lebron is his record in the finals is so awful for an all time great player. And of course all the excuses that go with it.

Jordan is 6-0
    Duncan is 5-1
    Kobe is 5-2
    Bird is 3-2
    Magic is 5-4

With 9 finals trips you should have more than 3. Warriors were stacked fine, but Spurs and Mavs whooped you bad in 2011 and 2014.. Nothing but excuses why..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re penalizing LeBron for losing in the Finals and not earlier in the playoffs?
    Well if he’s the greatest player that ever lived like some people say should he not have more than three championships in nine attempts?

And the Eastern conference was so awful the majority of his prime. Anyone of a number of all-time great players would have reached the finals as many times as he did. But he left at least 2 winnable ones on the table..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Jordan is the greatest ever, why did he only get to the Finals 6 times and not 9?
    Why did Duncan only get there 6 times, instead of 9?
    Why did Bird only get there 5 times, instead of 9?
    I am sounding like Skip Bayless here But Jordan first of all needed a team around him. Also the compe ion was insane during the 80s in the Eastern conference. Plus once Jordan started winning that was it he never stopped. Who stopped him Michael Jordan? Himself. He decide to try to hit a fastball for two years. Then he came back and beat the out of everyone again.

Duncan Is better all time than LeBron James in my opinion. A much better record in the NBA finals, a better leader, his game was easier to play with. I would take Tim over LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan only missed one full season due to baseball. Now who’s making excuses here?
    He came back with 17 games left in 95. Not exactly a fair point. It’s all good because another three peat followed. If that was James it would’ve been three straight losses in the finals followed by tons of excuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Duncan is better why didn’t he make it to the Finals nine times?
    6 trips and 5 rings

Beat LeBron 2 times and should have been 3.

What is up with you and awarding points for these runner-up trophies? I don’t get it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Duncan is better why didn’t he make it to the Finals nine times?
    BTW one of the excuses Lebron gets for not winning more is the compe ion was too tough for him in the finals.. Well this is what Duncan had to deal with to win 5 rings..

Kobe and Shaq in their primes
    Dirk and the Mavs in it's prime
    Lebron and his Super team in Miami

6 trips to the finals and 5 rings.. Took a ing miracle in game 6 to lose in 2013.. Yeah Duncan over Lebron for me.. 100%..

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he’s the greatest player that ever lived like some people say should he not have more than three championships in nine attempts?
    How come Jordan needed Pippen to make it out of the first round? After that, with Pippen, why did Jordan need the Celtics and Pistons to age out of contention before making it to an NBA finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses, excuses. He didn’t get to ninePERIOD

6 trips is still less than 9. Why didn’t he get to 9?

Excuses, excuses. He didn’t get to ninePERIOD
    Why did Lebron lose 6 LOL???? 2 to Duncan. Almost 3..

Huh????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When LeBron fails “ people make so many excuses for him

When someone else fails more than LeBron did “ the compe ion was so strong, how could you possibly expect him to do more
    Duncan has 5 rings in 6 tries. Lebron has 3 in 9. Duncan succeeded more that Lebron. When you get run over 6 times in the finals you need excuses. tons of them. Unless the goal is winning runner up trophies.

Thread Information