Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jimmy G in fine condition! Exactly what I want to see from him this year tbh. Hope we draft that kid from Clemson

Jimmy G in fine condition! Exactly what I want to see from him this year tbh. Hope we draft that kid from Clemson
    I will give him two games, if he is still sucking then, we goofed.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Bridgewater has continued to look average in a Saints uniform. Accuracy has been way off especially with even a slight of pressure in the pocket. He’s also afraid to fit throws in tight windows and has to wait until someone is wide open. Seems like nothing more than the game manager he was at Minnesota. Spurtacular, what was your opinion of Bridgewater when he was a Vikings QB? He definitely doesn’t seem like the heir apparent to Brees.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Bridgewater has continued to look average in a Saints uniform. Accuracy has been way off especially with even a slight of pressure in the pocket. He’s also afraid to fit throws in tight windows and has to wait until someone is wide open. Seems like nothing more than the game manager he was at Minnesota. Spurtacular, what was your opinion of Bridgewater when he was a Vikings QB? He definitely doesn’t seem like the heir apparent to Brees.
    Let's put it this way; Sam Bradford made us not miss him almost instantly.

I'd rather see the Saints continue to develop Taysom Hill. That guy has heart and provides a spark. Bridgewater just wants to collect paychecks over the next six or seven years if he can.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Let's put it this way; Sam Bradford made us not miss him almost instantly.

I'd rather see the Saints continue to develop Taysom Hill. That guy has heart and provides a spark. Bridgewater just wants to collect paychecks over the next six or seven years if he can.
    Taysom was amazing on Sunday at LA. Saints were down 17-3 at the halftime, but Taysom came in and just beasted by making big time throws in the pocket and making plays out of the pocket. I just hope he can stay durable but he’s solid as as a rock. I think most Saints fans have pretty much made their mind on Taysom over Teddy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Taysom was amazing on Sunday at LA. Saints were down 17-3 at the halftime, but Taysom came in and just beasted by making big time throws in the pocket and making plays out of the pocket. I just hope he can stay durable but he’s solid as as a rock. I think most Saints fans have pretty much made their mind on Taysom over Teddy.
    Yea, he's not great on paper; but he had games like that in college.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's not eligible until 2021

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But the media has Taysom pigeon holed as a swiss army knife, basically a not-so-stubborn version of Tebow. Nobody takes him seriously as a legit QB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he's not eligible until 2021

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    But the media has Taysom pigeon holed as a swiss army knife, basically a not-so-stubborn version of Tebow. Nobody takes him seriously as a legit QB.
    Who cares how the media views him? It’s how Payton views him.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Taysom Hill still haunts my sleep from his BYU days tbh

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Taysom Hill still haunts my sleep from his BYU days tbh
    Yeah those were brutal games.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i feel that the teams are getting consistently worse, skillwise

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i feel that the teams are getting consistently worse, skillwise
    starters are getting less and less preseason run every year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders - packers are playing on an 80 yard field because the winnipeg stadium is ed up

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh McCown looking good

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Josh Allen (DE on Jags) looked awfully impressive today. he's holding up against NFL tackles better than i thought he would, from a strength perspective

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Allen (DE on Jags) looked awfully impressive today. he's holding up against NFL tackles better than i thought he would, from a strength perspective
    I guess it's too bad that the Jags don't play the Bills this year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    seriously, wtf are the redskins trying to accomplish with trent williams?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seriously, wtf are the redskins trying to accomplish with trent williams?
    I don't think they want to trade him at least during Haskins' rookie contract if they plan on making Haskins the primary franchise QB. You have to have a stud tackle to start off a young QB's career or he'll end up like David Carr or Andrew Luck, retiring early due to bad line play and injuries.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't think they want to trade him at least during Haskins' rookie contract if they plan on making Haskins the primary franchise QB. You have to have a stud tackle to start off a young QB's career or he'll end up like David Carr or Andrew Luck, retiring early due to bad line play and injuries.
    except he's not playing, so they're ing over their QB. they could use the draft pick and/or cap savings to get a real LT instead of the corpse of donald penn

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    except he's not playing, so they're ing over their QB. they could use the draft pick and/or cap savings to get a real LT instead of the corpse of donald penn
    Yeah they can move Morgan Moses over but that's robbing Peter to pay Paul. After Penn their next tackle is Erwreck Flowers, aka the Kwame Brown level draft bust of left tackles, so that's that.

If TWill doesn't play, then they should trade him for a 1st, lots of tackle needy teams in the NFL... also need to play Keenum the year/redshirt Haskins, accept a lost season in a year that's probably going to be dominated anyway by the Cowboys and Eagles, and draft the best LT next year. Maybe the Cowboys lose Prescott and/or Elliott next year and tank to the bottom in 2020? But they're one of the best teams this year. Redskins should understand that right now they're 3rd in their division at best and not play for this year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    starters are getting less and less preseason run every year
    Once OBJ got hurt in preseason last year owners were like

Thread Information