My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The roster is...

But you can watch on NBA TV next week if you want to see if Derrick White, and later, Patty Mills, can lock them down I guess

The 2018-20 USA Basketball National Team coaching staff features USA and San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich. Serving as USA assistant coaches are Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr, Atlanta Hawks head coach Lloyd Pierce and Villanova University head coach Jay Wright.

The State of USA Basketball in 2019

Six Players Added to USA Basketball Men’s National Team World Cup Training Camp Roster

No longer attending the USA training camp are: Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards); Anthony Davis (Los Angeles Lakers); Eric Gordon (Houston Rockets); James Harden (Houston Rockets); Tobias Harris (Philadelphia 76ers); Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers); Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers); CJ McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers); and Paul Millsap (Denver Nuggets).

Selected for the 2019 USA Basketball Select Team were: Jarrett Allen (Brooklyn Nets); Marvin Bagley III (Sacramento Kings); Mikal Bridges (Phoenix Suns); Jalen Brunson (Dallas Mavericks); John Collins (Atlanta Hawks); Pat Connaughton (Milwaukee Bucks); De’Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings); Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets); Jonathan Isaac(Orlando Magic); Mitc Robinson (New York Knicks); Landry Shamet (Los Angeles Clippers/Wichita State); Derrick White (San Antonio Spurs); and Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks).

Former NBA head coach Jeff Van Gundy, who served ashead coach of the 2017-19 USA Basketball’s six World Cup Qualifying Teams and the gold medalist 2017 USA AmeriCup team, will serve as head coach of the 2019 USA Basketball Select Team.

edit: there's so many people dropping out the roster is now changed again. available here: 2019 USA Men's National Team Training Camp Roster

Will Sevening will be the strength and conditioning coach, from the Spurs. Kawhi, ofc, will not be in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, looks excitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colangelo said NBA free agent Carmelo Anthony, who has been a USA Basketball standout in the past, was not considered for the World Cup roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colangelo said NBA free agent Carmelo Anthony, who has been a USA Basketball standout in the past, was not considered for the World Cup roster.
    lol. No old school chuckers allowed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. No old school chuckers allowed
    To Colongelo and Rat Faces credit, when diva Kirby was on the Olympic team they got him to play defense and rightly stay in his role player status on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a new era, international basketball has been killed. USA with their outrageously underwhelming roster, will still steamroll over everybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a new era, international basketball has been killed. USA with their outrageously underwhelming roster, will still steamroll over everybody.
    BSPN tonite saying Pop ins uting a system offense since they have no stars

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this team gets bronze it'll mean the spurs ed over team USA twice. Last time being timmy getting pegged by manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this team gets bronze it'll mean the spurs ed over team USA twice. Last time being timmy getting pegged by manu
    Too bad this isn’t the olympics and no one cares about these tournaments but Euros

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Basketball is a fringe sport in these nations AND the population is a fraction of the size

Congrats on your monkeyballer empire

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad this isn’t the olympics and no one cares about these tournaments but Euros
    Will pop coach Olympics? Because that's what I was referring to

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information