Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down: I don't base my happiness or purpose in life in politics or sports like you boy. I just worry about working, working out, traveling, dating beautiful women, and everything else. I don't support all this right vs left bull ! Its all a sandwich either way. The people you white supremacists hate the most: Jews still control your ass. So it's all moot! I don't even worry about voting or who wins. I could give two s if there's a financial collapse, solar flare, or if the in Mohamedans and all the south American Indians invade. Life still goes on. Worrying about if white people are still reproducing 200 years from now if for cucks and beta gs like you who can't sniff at pussy if your life depended on it.
    Dayum

Dale taken to the shed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people get radicalized while serving in government:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...tch-determines

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people get radicalized while serving in government:

"Using a pseudonym, Gebert expressed an understanding that his connections to white nationalism could end his career."

Will white male Christian supremacist/dominionist Pompeo fire Gebert?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-07-2019 at 01:37 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down: I don't base my happiness or purpose in life in politics or sports like you boy. I just worry about working, working out, traveling, dating beautiful women, and everything else. I don't support all this right vs left bull ! Its all a sandwich either way. The people you white supremacists hate the most: Jews still control your ass. So it's all moot! I don't even worry about voting or who wins. I could give two s if there's a financial collapse, solar flare, or if the in Mohamedans and all the south American Indians invade. Life still goes on. Worrying about if white people are still reproducing 200 years from now if for cucks and beta gs like you who can't sniff at pussy if your life depended on it.
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about a radicalized white female?

‘Are you from this country?’

Angry woman caught threatening to pepper spray man over unleashed dog

“You seem to be completely ignorant of any law here,” she says.

She then warned him that he had better have his own paperwork.

She threatened to pepper spray him.

< FB responses: >

“I’ve been to this particular pond in Olmsted many times,

and it’s pretty standard for owners to take their dogs off leash for a swim here,”

“I’ve seen it dozens of times. And if this lady has been there much at all, she’s seen it before too.

My guess is that this wasn’t about an off-leash dog at all.

It was about who was with that dog. "

<there's a video>

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/are-you-from-this-country-angry-woman-caught-threatening-to-pepper-spray-man-over-unleashed-dog/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1057

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how about a radicalized white female?

‘Are you from this country?’

Angry woman caught threatening to pepper spray man over unleashed dog

“You seem to be completely ignorant of any law here,” she says.

She then warned him that he had better have his own paperwork.

She threatened to pepper spray him.

< FB responses: >

“I’ve been to this particular pond in Olmsted many times,

and it’s pretty standard for owners to take their dogs off leash for a swim here,”

“I’ve seen it dozens of times. And if this lady has been there much at all, she’s seen it before too.

My guess is that this wasn’t about an off-leash dog at all.

It was about who was with that dog. "

<there's a video>

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/are-you-from-this-country-angry-woman-caught-threatening-to-pepper-spray-man-over-unleashed-dog/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1057

But, you can't be sure, bouts. A bite from a dog requires a lot of caution. An ER visit, a rabies assessment & protocol. You can't around with rabies. RABIES!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, you can't be sure, bouts. A bite from a dog requires a lot of caution. An ER visit, a rabies assessment & protocol. You can't around with rabies. RABIES!
    "From 1960 to 2018, 125 human rabies were cases reported in the United States. Of these, 28% came from contact with dogs outside the United States, "

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/healt...udy/index.html

you less incel gun-fellators kill more Americans that rabid dogs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"From 1960 to 2018, 125 human rabies were cases reported in the United States. Of these, 28% came from contact with dogs outside the United States, "

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/healt...udy/index.html

you less incel gun-fellators kill more Americans that rabid dogs.

But, there is absolutely no room for error with rabies. You can't do it. The dog should have been leashed & you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The GOP and cable news have mainstreamed white nationalism.

Nice work guys!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has that type of crime trended upwards or downwards over the past two decades, Chris?

Are you afraid of black men?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see, when you have an entire generation of white guys being told since birth that are superior, better than everyone else...
    i must've missed the memo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't. I keep mine in my wallet.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has that type of crime trended upwards or downwards over the past two decades, Chris?

Black men commit a lot of crime. It'd be logical outcome that this would cause more fear in most people. Just like different breeds of dogs are going cause different levels of fear in people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt you've ever been told you're 'superior' at anything virgin-nerd boy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black men commit a lot of crime. It'd be logical outcome that this would cause more fear in most people. Just like different breeds of dogs are going cause different levels of fear in people.
    Has that type of crime trended upwards or downwards over the past two decades, Nathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The number of black people killed by whites – a demographic in the FBI report that includes those of Hispanic descent –

surged by nearly a quarter in 2015 from the year before,

as the number of whites killed by blacks jumped 12 percent.

Together, such interracial killings increased about 13 percent from 2014."

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Whites killing blacks went up 25%, while blacks killing whites went up 12%

Don Elder is cherry picking stats as any good racist would

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt you've ever been told you're 'superior' at anything virgin-nerd boy.
    the virgin nerd thing is the best jab yet... i wish i never got any pussy tbh because i'd probably would be superior to my present self and actually would've followed through with programming as a kid.

you're so weak.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing the growth % of blacks killing whites vs whites killing blacks is like comparing the growth % of a trillion dollar company like Microsoft vs a startup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Comparing the growth % of blacks killing whites vs whites killing blacks is like comparing the growth % of a trillion dollar company like Microsoft vs a startup.
    Let's see your numbers.

Give them for Hispanics too since your white brother targeted them Saturday.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This right here illustrates how most white adult Trump supporters feel. These children are just echoing what their parents tell them. These scared whites are going to have to adjust and start preparing for life as minorities or continue letting their resentment, bitterness, and hatred consume them. As long as Trump and right-wing media continue fear mongering of immigrants the racial wars are only going to get worst. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites are responsible for the genoicde of Native Americans, native south Americans, Australians, Millions in the middle east, Genocide of their own in europe and genocide of Both North Africans Brown and Black

Please tell me when black people did any of this?

Or should I just assume you're an uneducated redneck?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whites are responsible for the genoicde of Native Americans, native south Americans, Australians, Millions in the middle east, Genocide of their own in europe and genocide of Both North Africans Brown and Black

Please tell me when black people did any of this?

Or should I just assume you're an uneducated redneck?

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This right here illustrates how most white adult Trump supporters feel. These children are just echoing what their parents tell them. These scared whites are going to have to adjust and start preparing for life as minorities or continue letting their resentment, bitterness, and hatred consume them. As long as Trump and right-wing media continue fear mongering of immigrants the racial wars are only going to get worst. Sad.
    If Whites sat down and took it they wouldn't exist in America for much longer

Yes the race wars will continue to worsen. Soon there will be no one single majority target. Instead Mexican vs Black, Asian vs Arab/Jews will become the norm

Nearly every aspect of life in the West (and thus human species tbh just Asia at slower pace) is declining and this is just another example. I mean we want "equality" right? Well how else do you equalize with the black community (in America) and Africa.....

Thread Information