Post Count

these SAWMS are not playing

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

these SAWMS are not playing
    That "potential' machination is .

Using that motivation the Madonner should be in prison after (((potentially))) blowing up the WH.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & the white female:::

- "Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a close look at what the future leaders of amerikkka do behind closed doors.

inherently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & the white female:::

- "Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.
    what's the Madonna body count?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's the Madonna body count?
    You stipulate to my point first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

a close look at what the future leaders of amerikkka do behind closed doors.

inherently
    Kinda like Sterling using the (n) word behind his closed doors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stipulate to my point first.
    Ha ha.

No.

Madonna has inspired zero people to blow up the White House, but things like this just keep popping up:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/n...-says-11247579

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ha ha.

No.

Madonna has inspired zero people to blow up the White House, but things like this just keep popping up:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/n...-says-11247579
    & yet the three fellows pictured above, aside from being white, shot nobody. Only difference twixt them & Madonna is they're in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & yet the three fellows pictured above, aside from being white, shot nobody. Only difference twixt them & Madonna is they're in jail.
    Negative, the difference is they had bombs, guns, body armor and plans at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, you know, little details.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ain't ever wrong either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't ever wrong either.
    nobody ever thinks they're wrong

the only people who know they're wrong are liars, for saying what they know to be incorrect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "potentially"

First (due process) is trashed by MeToo...now we "take down" for "potentially."

See, while "Rome" was burning, F.B.I. was trying to overthrow the old man. That failed (so far),,,so, F.B.I. can slip right on over to the "potentially" --- that'll work till (they) can figure out this 2nd Amendment thingy.

Round up all the whites///Madonner withstanding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "potentially"

First (due process) is trashed by MeToo...now we "take down" for "potentially."

See, while "Rome" was burning, F.B.I. was trying to overthrow the old man. That failed (so far),,,so, F.B.I. can slip right on over to the "potentially" --- that'll work till (they) can figure out this 2nd Amendment thingy.

Round up all the whites///Madonner withstanding.
    he was on his way to take innocent lives. glad the police apprehended him when they did. who is madonner?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he was on his way to take innocent lives. glad the police apprehended him when they did. who is madonner?
    Well, "potentially."

Madonner/Madonna actually stood out on a stage and:::- "Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.

Sure, you, being a brother, you'd be excused for stating such. Me, a white guy? They'd climb all over my ancient ass. & have a field day doing so. I'd have a team at the door & 50k lbs of equipment on the front lawn, toot sweet.

ADDENDUM:::Not Madonna, uh, uh. All she had to do was "disappear for awhile, mam, please."

"Okay, but,,,,"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nobody ever thinks they're wrong

the only people who know they're wrong are liars, for saying what they know to be incorrect
    Everybody cept me. I've stipulated to being wrong on multiple occasions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, "potentially."

Madonner/Madonna actually stood out on a stage and:::- "Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.

Sure, you, being a brother, you'd be excused for stating such. Me, a white guy? They'd climb all over my ancient ass. & have a field day doing so. I'd have a team at the door & 50k lbs of equipment on the front lawn, toot sweet.

ADDENDUM:::Not Madonna, uh, uh. All she had to do was "disappear for awhile, mam, please."

"Okay, but,,,,"
    I had to look that quote up. So the singer madonna? lol come on fam! The difference is these white supremacists have a plan and have explained in detail in how they are going to commit these crimes against innocent men, women and children. If she said "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House and I will do x, y, z to accomplish my mission" then yes, you have a legitimate argument. No need to play the race card on this one. People called for Obama's head every day for 8 years and none of them were arrested for it because they were just venting like Madonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't defend their actions but seeing this belief system go public especially with the youth is very refreshing. There is hope for Western Europe and Australia after all.
    Only basic burn it all down people have a problem with the Jews.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I had to look that quote up. So the singer madonna? lol come on fam! The difference is these white supremacists have a plan and have explained in detail in how they are going to commit these crimes against innocent men, women and children. If she said "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House and I will do x, y, z to accomplish my mission" then yes, you have a legitimate argument. No need to play the race card on this one. People called for Obama's head every day for 8 years and none of them were arrested for it because they were just venting like Madonner.
    I figured you'd look that quote up because you knew at first blanch it was a bugger. Once you ascertained it was legit you formulated it & made peace with it. That's wrong of you to do that but I can't make you do right.

Madonna got out of it because her legal team got to work immediately, contacted the police before they contacted (her) & bargained it out= "She'll disappear for a while and will never say something like that again as long as she lives. I guarantee that, sir. You have my word. Please?"

& just like that it went away.

Not so with the kids:::law enforcement will run those families right into the ter. They won't see light again as long as they live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Zhaoyuan Cheng, the [checks notes] white supremacist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zhaoyuan Cheng, the [checks notes] white supremacist?
    lol crazy but its true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Arrested With 17 Guns, Grenade Launcher and Nazi Paraphernalia

The arrest in New Jersey comes amid a spate of mass shootings as officials grapple with a rising white supremacist threat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/20/nyregion/sussex-county-white-supremacist.html?emc=rss&partner=rss

Thread Information