My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All it says on NBA.com is "later this summer."

Yes they have released some select games like XMass but when does the whole shebang come out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomorrow morning at 10am

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomorrow morning at 10am
    Source?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earvin waiting for the whole NBA to come out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should’ve used blue font. My bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    later this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised the NBA takes this long. You'd think with people wanting to make plane and hotel reservations.....

Anyone want to do the Spurs @ Clippers? I guess that is mostly a SoCal interest. But maybe some will be out in SoCal during the games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised the NBA takes this long. You'd think with people wanting to make plane and hotel reservations.....

Anyone want to do the Spurs @ Clippers? I guess that is mostly a SoCal interest. But maybe some will be out in SoCal during the games.
    I don't know if it's too late, but I've considered getting Clipper season tickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if it's too late, but I've considered getting Clipper season tickets.
    Not that you'd want to go thru the hassle, but if one wanted to sell the games they don't attend on StubHub or similar, may end up paying for the season ticket.

I was going to do that one year when the Laker Cult with Ms. Bryant was at a peak level in 2004. Speculation was I may well have more then paid for the season pass, depending on which marquee games one would be willing to sell. Was told the Spurs @ Lakers regular season games were going for more then the 2003 Spurs @ Lakers playoff games. No chit.

If Nephew and team can catch on fire and one of the other teams is doing well, say the Golden s or Lakers, could be a nice profit in selling those games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that you'd want to go thru the hassle, but if one wanted to sell the games they don't attend on StubHub or similar, may end up paying for the season ticket.

I was going to do that one year when the Laker Cult with Ms. Bryant was at a peak level in 2004. Speculation was I may well have more then paid for the season pass, depending on which marquee games one would be willing to sell. Was told the Spurs @ Lakers regular season games were going for more then the 2003 Spurs @ Lakers playoff games. No chit.

If Nephew and team can catch on fire and one of the other teams is doing well, say the Golden s or Lakers, could be a nice profit in selling those games.
    I'm pretty sure when I looked that they do resale. But yea the Clippers were late to the party on resale.

Thread Information