Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't sympathize with Zionists cuz they have great influence in all branches of government . They control the narrative of corporate media. We are thought in school from an early age to feel sorry for them. Our troops die fighting all their bankster wars. The great Napoleon said "history is written by the victors" or "history is a bunch of agreed upon lies" to twist the narrative in their favor...something like that. Divide and conquer the masses that's what they do best.
    I'm not a fan of US intervention in the Middle East, never been. And a good chunk of that undeniably comes from Israel intel, etc. That's not to say I would call them the bad guys over there, but we gave them nukes, armed them to the teeth, not sure why they need our troops too.

I don't know about that whole history thing, I think they did go through tough times, and now it's definitely a different ballgame. I don't buy victimhood from the likes of Bibi, it's entirely opportunism, and I had zero problems when he was told to go his mother some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be the only one here far enough up your own ass to even use a term like "Mexicans proper".
    Some posters speak carelessly of all Central Americans as Mexicans. That is incorrect.

As a factual matter, Mexican immigration rates reversed eleven years ago. To speak of current migration patterns as a Mexican invasion in 2019 isn't accurate. More like the opposite.

Similarly, to characterize so-called illegal crossing rates in 2019 as historically high, is also 0historically ignorant, except for family groups. That part of the overall pattern is true, but the gross rate of migration does not touch the 1990s and early 2000s. Not even close. Then it was primarily single men looking for work, not desperate families seeking asylum.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-10-2019 at 01:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pretending the American people want the invasion.

Does this come with a fake poll, too?
    There's no invasion, so there's nothing to be "for" or "want". You can ignore public opinion and reality all you want, it doesn't make your fantasy any more or less true, tbh.

Gallup is a respected pollster, but you can keep lying to yourself and wishcasting, that's certainly your prerogative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undo ented means the number is unknown
    If the number is unknown, then how can you call it an invasion? Do you even think before you post?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She does have a point about Lord Rothschild tbh...
    Chumpettes love to be subjigated to Rothschilds. The more helpings of sperm the better, too.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If the number is unknown, then how can you call it an invasion? Do you even think before you post?
    That is what those patriotic ICE raids are in part for

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no invasion
    Sure, millions coming into a land uninvited isn't an invasion. What was I thinking?

ElTrollo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undo ented means the number is unknown
    That's a fair point, but it doesn't prove any point either. Absent evidence tells no tale.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The British invaded first.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's a fair point, but it doesn't prove any point either. Absent evidence tells no tale.
    Agreed. If thousands less came uninvited last year, then it can't be an invasion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, millions coming into a land uninvited isn't an invasion. What was I thinking?

ElTrollo
    What the are you talking about? There's been roughly 1 million immigrants per year entering this nation since the 90's (legal and illegal). Now it's an invasion?

Heck, in the 1900-1920 era, the average was 600.000 people per year.

I'm not even a fan of illegal immigration, and stated so many times here over the years, but this whole immigration boogeyman is deeply rooted in ignorance, a play on victimhood and appeals to emotions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The British invaded first.

I bet you thought that was as funny as logging into your alt to post it, derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about? There's been roughly 1 million immigrants per year entering this nation since the 90's (legal and illegal). Now it's an invasion?

Heck, in the 1900-1920 era, the average was 600.000 people per year.

I'm not even a fan of illegal immigration, and stated so many times here over the years, but this whole immigration boogeyman is deeply rooted in ignorance, a play on victimhood and appeals to emotions.
    You're smart enough to know it's a scam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways, educating as usual. Not here to change minds. Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're smart enough to know it's a scam.
    A scam is playing people that the boogieman is *now* coming from the south. Come on son, you're smarter than that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a micropenis and I have come to terms with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had we welcomed them with open arms, think how they would have repaid us.

How will they repay us now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, not according to the manner of their welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. If thousands less came uninvited last year, then it can't be an invasion.
    Immigration levels are not out of whack with the recent mean. It's not an invasion.

Tbh, we need the young blood, wherever it comes from.

The common sense is wrong: more immigration to the USA would be objectively good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with Spurt, tbh... we agree and disagree in a lot of areas... and he's certainly en led to his opinion, as wrong as I might think it is.

I just hope he also doesn't subscribe to junk like the great replacement, etc...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A scam is playing people that the boogieman is *now* coming from the south. Come on son, you're smarter than that too.
    So, it's all on the level. Glad you set me straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, it's all on the level. Glad you set me straight.
    There's a larger audience here than just you. It's never personal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a larger audience here than just you. It's never personal.
    I think you're making assumptions here about my meaning. Invasion doesn't mean that the invaders are all particularly bad. That really isn't even a big part of the equation per say.

This isn't about them being "the boogeymen" in and of themselves. Though, I really doubt the shrinking middle class is for illegal immigration whatsoever. I think the demolition of "the blue wall" pretty well showed that.

The Cons ution is a guarantor of proprietary rights. They are not to be subverted by blatant violations of the Cons ution. That is my meaning, really. But on the sidebar, you know your full of in your assertion that illegal immigration is any kind of real want outside of the jaded snowflake class; and while they're growing, they are certainly not the majority yet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I appreciate the fact that derp, Qhris and DeflectMC all checked in as apologists for the El Paso white supremacist hate crime terrorist mass murderer.

It's about time you guys came out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate the fact that derp, Qhris and DeflectMC all checked in as apologists for the El Paso white supremacist hate crime terrorist mass murderer.

It's about time you guys came out.
    Chump coming in and making one of the major points right off the bat; that anyone that calls out the invasion is racist or whatever bs label you want to use.

Sorry, but you didn't beat SpurHomer's time, though; and you only tied his post count of one for accomplishing that.

Thread Information