6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's hilarious! I still can't believe she is on the short list.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's hilarious! I still can't believe she is on the short list.
    Black: Check
    Woman: Check
    Shill: Check

She checks out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MORBIDLY FAT

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC refrains from such terms and fontplay when talking about Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing show you MORBIDLY FAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC refrains from such terms and fontplay when talking about Trump.
    He is definitely fat. I'm not sure I would call him morbidly fat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHUMP WRONG AGAIN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bullied CC into protecting Trump with multiple fonts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bullied CC into protecting Trump with multiple fonts.
    i'm not protecting or defending Trump you ing asshole, no matter how many times you try to claim it. Trumps a ing embarrassing narcissistic idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't sure what the OP was about.

It was about conservatives being s. I should have guessed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not protecting or defending Trump you ing asshole, no matter how many times you try to claim it. Trumps a ing embarrassing narcissistic idiot.
    That you never seem to call out specifically when he tweets mean or degrading things about other people.

But when someone turns around and does it back... pearl clutching time it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you never seem to call out specifically when he tweets mean or degrading things about other people.

But when someone turns around and does it back... pearl clutching time it seems.
    Why should I do it when there are twenty other whiners in here like you doing it? It gets monotonously redundant.

And I'm not clutching pearls or defending Trump.

You simpletons can't seem to understand that one can be somewhat conservative and still not like Trump.

And yeah, Stacy Abrams if a ing fat slob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God IT's a sight for sore eyes. Barf!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should I do it when there are twenty other whiners in here like you doing it? It gets monotonously redundant.

And I'm not clutching pearls or defending Trump.

You simpletons can't seem to understand that one can be somewhat conservative and still not like Trump.

And yeah, Stacy Abrams if a ing fat slob.
    The people who should be the loudest critics should be the ones in the same party, IMO. They are the ones that have the most credibility and ability to actually change behavior, if they all act in concert.

I fully understand you don't like Trump. Frankly I think lot of your politicians have shown themselves as ing sniveling cowards.

What I don't understand is that you never speak out. For me it is incredibly damning for modern conservatives, and simply reinforces my perception of hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy for the movement as a whole.

and lastly, I see you have continued your streak of hating on female politicians. Your choice I guess, but I have a hard time remembering your vitriol directed at males.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when in doubt, randomly sling the misogynist card without any basis.

There are female politicians that I like but I don't feel obligated to give you a detailed list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when in doubt, randomly sling the misogynist card without any basis.

There are female politicians that I like but I don't feel obligated to give you a detailed list.
    Just FYI: "I'm not a racist, because I have black friends" defense really never helps your case.

Do I really think you are some sort of woman-hatin' jackass? No. Not really.

I do think you have some very marked unconscious biases in that regard. It is a product of your age, and how that kind of thing was "baked" in at some point.

Conservative mindsets seem to boil down a lot to hierarchical ones, and that tends to have an unconscious picture of white males at the apex.

Pelosi.
    Obama.
    Abrams.
    Hillary

All trigger you on a level I doubt you are even aware. How dare these brown people and women get so uppity?

Dunno. May just be me, but there sure seems to be a pretty definite pattern to your vitriol. That may very well be a function of my own confirmation bias though.

Quite frankly I have a hard time explaining why Republicans don't vote for women or brown people in their ranks, other than some strong biases, conscious or otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is definitely fat. I'm not sure I would call him morbidly fat.
    He's not "morbidly" fat if you trust and go by the WH says. There's no way they're giving his real weight numbers. Therefore it is not unrealistic to think he is morbidly obese.

After all, we're talking about a doctor who said Trump is the most healthiest person ever. Laughable

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The comments about Abrams weight aren’t driven by misogamy, they’re driven by blue team vs. red team.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is every bit as much of a hamplanet as Abrams is and you never hear a word from conservatives about her weight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comments about Abrams weight aren’t driven by misogamy, they’re driven by blue team vs. red team.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is every bit as much of a hamplanet as Abrams is and you never hear a word from conservatives about her weight.
    Sarah Huckabee is a straight up movie monster. Her and Notre dame from the Disney films aren't much different. Fat, ed up eye and hunchback. Looks like a straight up dude as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a ing porker. Not quite as advanced as Abrams but getting there damn quick. Abrams looks like an over ripe tomato who's skin is about to split open from the fat juice pushing out.

She also isn't a short list candidate to be the leader of the free world after sleepy joe mentally punches out.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 05-22-2020 at 06:42 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sorry. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a ing porker. Not quite as advanced as Abrams but getting there damn quick. Abrams looks like an over ripe tomato who's skin is about to split open from the fat juice pushing out.

She also isn't a short list candidate to be the leader of the free world after sleepy joe mentally punches out.
    As flawed as she is in terms of experience and track record, the scary part is Id still prefer her over Elena Klobuchar (who still seems like the favorite).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Abrams might be seriously considered if they think Georgia is in play.

They shouldn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not "morbidly" fat if you trust and go by the WH says. There's no way they're giving his real weight numbers. Therefore it is not unrealistic to think he is morbidly obese.

After all, we're talking about a doctor who said Trump is the most healthiest person ever. Laughable
    Morbidly obese is a BMI of 40 or above. Given assholes height and weight he is around 30. Therefore obese, but not morbidly obese. You guys will all be there at his age or worse.

Thread Information