6 rings, got!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    least shocking development of the week tbh

randy moss all over again

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So when does Gronk come out of retirement, because we all know that's happening next.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    waiting for OJ's fantasy team update tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    least shocking development of the week tbh

randy moss all over again
    Nah, Randy died and had a funeral in Oakland. Brown was just there to take a on the doorstep and announce he's insane and a massive piece of .

Whatever happened to Dwight Howard's asshole last year deserves to happen to this ing clown.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    So when does Gronk come out of retirement, because we all know that's happening next.
    Gronk is skinny as and probably not passing a drug test

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Knowing today's NFL, he'll sign with the Patriots and magically turn into a model teammate.
    literally the first thing I thought too when he was released

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Were they supposed to draft Rosen after 1 bad year after he hurt his back? Or take Haskins this year?

carr has disappointed last 2 seasons but far from the biggest problem
    I know. And there’s the idea that he played through a tough injury as well. We’ll see. I just don’t think he’s that good though. I don’t know that surrounding him with talent will be enough.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I know. And there’s the idea that he played through a tough injury as well. We’ll see. I just don’t think he’s that good though. I don’t know that surrounding him with talent will be enough.
    You might be right but about him not being good enough but it would have been premature to dump him last 2 seasons. I think this is a huge season for him, but losing AB right before the season is kinda rough as well

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You might be right but about him not being good enough but it would have been premature to dump him last 2 seasons. I think this is a huge season for him, but losing AB right before the season is kinda rough as well
    Agree that it would have been premature. It's why I mentioned in hindsight. He looked like a legit good QB. He's kind of had a weird career so far. Maybe it's mental.
    And maybe he would have been fine on a more stable team.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    The weird thing is, prior to late 2017 with the locker room recording incident, there were never any problems with this guy. He hasn't been a career cancer - this is a relatively recent phenomenon of the past 2 years. Maybe it was always there boiling beneath the surface, waiting to explode...but we had 6 solid seasons of Brown as a relatively upstanding teammate and hard worker. Something changed.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The weird thing is, prior to late 2017 with the locker room recording incident, there were never any problems with this guy. He hasn't been a career cancer - this is a relatively recent phenomenon of the past 2 years. Maybe it was always there boiling beneath the surface, waiting to explode...but we had 6 solid seasons of Brown as a relatively upstanding teammate and hard worker. Something changed.
    His circle of friends. He has Kaepernick types in his ear. You can tell from what comes out of his mouth from calling the owner a cracker to saying he's under-appreciated and especially not being allowed to be whom he is. "The system holding me down" syndrome. Maybe it was always there and now wealth freed him or he busted his ass and realized it isn't worth it in the end. But his at ude is typical in the black community (and crippling it)

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    His circle of friends. He has Kaepernick types in his ear. You can tell from what comes out of his mouth from calling the owner a cracker to saying he's under-appreciated and especially not being allowed to be whom he is. "The system holding me down" syndrome. Maybe it was always there and now wealth freed him or he busted his ass and realized it isn't worth it in the end. But his at ude is typical in the black community (and crippling it)
    It might be simpler than that. When he entered the league, he was nobody - he had to work hard to prove himself. After a few years of being praised as the best WR in the league, perhaps his ego got the best of him.

That's a shame. It means he never truly "got it." Because someone who "gets it" would never let this happen - unless he has brain damage, as some have speculated. Having studied neuroscience, I know that damage to the prefrontal cortex can cause radical changes to one's personality, usually involving a loss of behavioral inhibition and self-control. Basically, it turns people into giant assholes.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 09-09-2019 at 07:34 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I think if you asked any 10 ST'ers what word they would use to describe Antonio Brown, at least 7 would say the same word.
    Negative Ignominious Grouchy Gruff Exuberant Receiver?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    now he's been accused of rape

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    now he's been accused of rape
    "
    According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit. "

I hope the Cheatriots did themselves in this time

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...-back-in-2012/

"Coming into the next practice, he just got his money, he cusses out LeBeau," former Steelers safety and current ESPN analyst Ryan Clark said earlier this year, via ProFootballTalk.com. "Coach LeBeau, somebody who Troy [Polamalu], myself, James Farrior, all respected so much that anything he ever said, there's no reply. We almost got into a physical altercation that day, me and Antonio Brown. Because my thing was, this is not how we behave. This is not how we act. And for sure we don't talk to Coach LeBeau that way."

Pittsburgh's defense was so enraged that Polamalu, one of the most mild-mannered players you'd ever meet, wanted full reign to hit Brown during practice.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe CTE from the Vontaze Burfict hit January 2016? The first notable issue from him I recall was Week 1 September 2016 at the Redskins when he mooned the away crowd after scoring a TD.

He did kick the Browns punter in the face in a 2014 game, but that was a football play

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Still lol @ Belichick

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Can someone translate that gibberish?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar