Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naturally I wouldn't do anything that can put anyone in legal trouble. Frankly, I don't have the slightest idea how the NBA handles media rights. I was hoping someone on here has some knowledge about that. I get that it's illegal to just upload the content without permission, but maybe somebody knows if it's possible to get such a channel licensed by the league. Like Ximo Pierto, House of Highlights and all the channels that upload the ten minute highlight videos of every game.

Eh... that's a reasonable response. I think you'll find it to be more difficult than it ought to be, but nothing wrong with giving it a try.

And, yeah, if you get some content up, I'm sure I'll go look at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love this idea, but once found out by NBA or someone working for the league, it will get removed.

there are definitely a lot of videos out there with full games. but i believe they are still up and running only because NBA has not seen them yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love this!

I bet there are some tricks. Might check Coach Nick and other YT sites
    for workarounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, would love to see a replay of either game 6 or 7 of the 88 NBA finals. I can't remember which of the two games it was, but the Pistons were robbed by some bogus officiating in the closing minute. I would love to see it again and see if my perspective changes from when I was in middle school. I am a more reasonable and seasoned fan now.

Btw, the David quadruple double and the 71 points would be great to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, would love to see a replay of either game 6 or 7 of the 88 NBA finals. I can't remember which of the two games it was, but the Pistons were robbed by some bogus officiating in the closing minute. I would love to see it again and see if my perspective changes from when I was in middle school. I am a more reasonable and seasoned fan now.

Btw, the David quadruple double and the 71 points would be great to watch.
    71 doesn't exist as a whole game anywhere. There are clips of it, though.

When you ask about posting whole games, the NBA will say no. If you upload them anyway, they'll shut you down. You also might want to check with Kori and LJ before you put the SpursTalk name on the channel. They might not want that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said, I won't do anything that can put myself or any other in legal trouble. I'm gonna check if nsomething can be done through the league. In the unlikely case the NBA allows such a channel, I will contact Kori and LJ directly. If the NBA says no, it's the end of this project.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open up 100 Youtube channels with different emails,upload one game named XDDDFGH-5-12-1994 etc on each channel,create a playlist on your one channel that has no games uploaded,name the playlist GSG,link the playlist to the board.

If the copyright claim algorithm doesn't identify NBA copyrighted material the video stays up.If it does you'll lose one channel.

That's a lot of work though and it's still random to get shut down with Copyright even like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well i have heaps of games from 90's to now on VHS, CD and MP4 file.

Shame we cant all share easy. Or can we?

Thread Information